ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>We have the GOAT QB...
MTG#10 03:08 PM 09-22-2018
...and he's only played three regular season games. Patrick Mahomes will quickly make people forget about Brady and Montana. When its all said and done in 22 years (yes he will be lighting teams up until he's 45) he will go down in history as the greatest QB of all time. He is already the best QB I've ever seen and I've been watching football since Steve Deberg.

The greatest part is we were the lucky team to draft him. Finally KC has something nice and will be the most hated team by every other fan in the league. I'm going to the Bengals game this year and I'm already working on a mixtape to give him before the game. He has my heart.
[Reply]
carcosa 03:09 PM 09-22-2018
Yes!
[Reply]
TLO 03:41 PM 09-22-2018
Yes!
[Reply]
mr. tegu 03:47 PM 09-22-2018
Are the Packers hated outside of their division or specific rivals? I don’t feel like they get hate the same way as say the Patriots who receive universal hate. I wonder if we will automatically become hated just because of how good he is and can be.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:52 PM 09-22-2018
Yes
[Reply]
threebag 03:52 PM 09-22-2018
We won’t have enough money to keep him. We will have to start a GoFund me
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:52 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Are the Packers hated outside of their division or specific rivals? I don’t feel like they get hate the same way as say the Patriots who receive universal hate. I wonder if we will automatically become hated just because of how good he is and can be.
Most teams fans will hate us after we’ve won 7 Super Bowls in a row! We will be more hated than the Pats. The league will then try to make us trade away our golden armed quarterback to keep us from winning 8 in a row. Clark will refuse and they will then move the team, and the whole city, and population of Kansas City to LA to make sure another city gets one!
[Reply]
carcosa 03:53 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Yes
Yes!
[Reply]
PHOG 03:54 PM 09-22-2018
Yes!
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:55 PM 09-22-2018
Yes!
[Reply]
FAX 03:58 PM 09-22-2018
The hate will come.

It's still early in the season.

FAX
[Reply]
DRM08 03:59 PM 09-22-2018
People hate the Patriots because of the cheating and the refs helping them (tuck rule, etc). That plus Belichick seems like the biggest a-hole in sports.
[Reply]
TLO 09-22-2018, 03:59 PM
This message has been deleted by TLO. Reason: Yes!
TLO 04:00 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Yes!
Originally Posted by TLO:
Yes!
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Yes
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Yes!
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Yes!
Yes!
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Yes!

[Reply]
FAX 04:01 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
People hate the Patriots because of the cheating and the refs helping them (tuck rule, etc). That plus Belichick seems like the biggest a-hole in sports.
They also hate them because they've won eleventy billion Lombardis.

That's the kind of hate I'm looking for.

FAX
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 04:04 PM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by TLO:
Yes!

[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up