ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>For those that asked last night, here's Mayfield dissing Cowherd...
htismaqe 10:37 PM 09-21-2018

Baker Mayfield with a top-notch response to Joe Thomas's question about Colin Cowherd.

A true king. pic.twitter.com/iCzJfDX5Ue

— Jackson Frank (@jackfrank_jjf) September 21, 2018

[Reply]
dlphg9 10:44 PM 09-21-2018
That kid is such a douchebag lol
[Reply]
wazu 10:50 PM 09-21-2018
I didn't ask last night, so maybe this thread is for an extremely limited audience. Are we all supposed to know about some kind of feud between Colin Cowherd and Baker Mayfield? Even if so, this clip doesn't say much.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:51 PM 09-21-2018
Originally Posted by wazu:
I didn't ask last night, so maybe this thread is for an extremely limited audience. Are we all supposed to know about some kind of feud between Colin Cowherd and Baker Mayfield? Even if so, this clip doesn't say much.
Several people missed it live last night and said so in the game thread.

And yeah, Cowherd has been making comments about the kid for over a year. Cowherd is a creep.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:33 PM 09-21-2018
Originally Posted by wazu:
Not a feud, just Cowherd being a blowhard like most of these talk show people.
[Reply]
FAX 12:19 AM 09-22-2018
No ... there was something utterly bizarre about Cowherd's interview with Mayfield.

It was as though Mayfield was Cowherd's third son or semi-estranged nephew and Cowherd was course-correcting Mayfield's behavior and tongue-lashing his insolent ass for 30 minutes non-stop. Cowherd was all, "You've got a terrible attitude that isn't going to cut it in the real world, you cheeky punk." and "You're embarrassing your mother with your showboating and egotistical smirk, you worthless, little bastard." (Paraphrasing ... but stuff like that.)

Very weird.

FAX
[Reply]
DRM08 12:59 AM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
No ... there was something utterly bizarre about Cowherd's interview with Mayfield.

It was as though Mayfield was Cowherd's third son or semi-estranged nephew and Cowherd was course-correcting Mayfield's behavior and tongue-lashing his insolent ass for 30 minutes non-stop. Cowherd was all, "You've got a terrible attitude that isn't going to cut it in the real world, you cheeky punk." and "You're embarrassing your mother with your showboating and egotistical smirk, you worthless, little bastard." (Paraphrasing ... but stuff like that.)

Very weird.

FAX
Baker's father is a big time jerk. So it would be pretty damn hard for him to embarrass his parents.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:42 AM 09-22-2018
What Cowherd says about Mayfield is less than what that douchefuck Keitzmann has said about Mahomes. And while Cowherd has a national audience that gets noticed by everyone, Keitzmann is a local disc jockey punk ass bitch who doesn't deserve any attention. Mahomes could easily and politely turn down any interview or appearance on Keitzmann's douche show because who the fuck is Kevin Keitzmann and how does it benefit Mahomes in the slightest to work with a guy that took a huge shit on you every day for the past 1.5 years, ever since he was drafted?

Mahomes nevertheless went on the air with that scumbag multiple times and was polite throughout the entire process. You know his fucking agent was like, "Pat, you don't have to do this. This moron talks shit on you all the time."

And I wish people could separate "competitive" with "absolute fucking douchebag" when it comes to Baker Mayfield. I really fucking hate that. They do the same shit with Philip Rivers, except Rivers never grabbed his crotch during a conference game or ran away from cops.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:40 AM 09-22-2018
This whole thread is bizzare.

(Backs out slowly, closing door as I leave...)
[Reply]
DRM08 10:43 AM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
What Cowherd says about Mayfield is less than what that douche**** Keitzmann has said about Mahomes. And while Cowherd has a national audience that gets noticed by everyone, Keitzmann is a local disc jockey punk ass bitch who doesn't deserve any attention. Mahomes could easily and politely turn down any interview or appearance on Keitzmann's douche show because who the **** is Kevin Keitzmann and how does it benefit Mahomes in the slightest to work with a guy that took a huge shit on you every day for the past 1.5 years, ever since he was drafted?

Mahomes nevertheless went on the air with that scumbag multiple times and was polite throughout the entire process. You know his ****ing agent was like, "Pat, you don't have to do this. This moron talks shit on you all the time."

And I wish people could separate "competitive" with "absolute ****ing douchebag" when it comes to Baker Mayfield. I really ****ing hate that. They do the same shit with Philip Rivers, except Rivers never grabbed his crotch during a conference game or ran away from cops.
I saw Skip Bayless the other day straight up lied about Mahomes' college stats. He said Mahomes had 2 games of 6 INT, 4 games of 5 INT, and 8 games of 4 INT. Simply not true. He had a single game of 4 INT and no other games above 2 INT.

It looked to me like Bayless took some of Mahomes' best TD performances and claimed they were INT games. I don't think this was an accident either. They gotta push their false narrative so they reverse the stats to push an agenda.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:45 AM 09-22-2018
WTF?? So, knowmo is Skip Bayless?
[Reply]
bigjosh 10:46 AM 09-22-2018
Fuck that. I like baker mayfield. I was glad the browns grabbed him, they deserve someone with passion for the game after decades of shit
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:47 AM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I saw Skip Bayless the other day straight up lied about Mahomes' college stats. He said Mahomes had 2 games of 6 INT, 4 games of 5 INT, and 8 games of 4 INT. Simply not true. He had a single game of 4 INT and no other games above 2 INT.

It looked to me like Bayless took some of Mahomes' best TD performances and claimed they were INT games. I don't think this was an accident either. They gotta push their false narrative so they reverse the stats to push an agenda.
I mean, it didn't just look like it. It's what he did. Everything he said is true if you replace the word 'interception' with 'touchdown'

I pointed this out every time it was brought up. I wouldn't assume malice when stupidity is the much more reasonable answer.

Especially regarding Skip Bayless. You're giving him WAY too much credit.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:49 AM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I mean, it didn't just look like it. It's what he did. Everything he said is true if you replace the word 'interception' with 'touchdown'

I pointed this out every time it was brought up. I wouldn't assume malice when stupidity is the much more reasonable answer.

Especially regarding Skip Bayless. You're giving him WAY too much credit.
Ha, but I just would never expect someone to be that damn stupid. How is that even possible? The stats are not hard to read, lol
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:53 AM 09-22-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
That kid is such a douchebag lol
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Baker's father is a big time jerk. So it would be pretty damn hard for him to embarrass his parents.
On 11/4 this year Mayfield and his parents will be reminded why Baker left Texas Tech.

Proverbs 16:18
"Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall".

To FAX's point, 11/4 can't come soon enough for Cowherd.:-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up