< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>TV Viewing Maps Week 3
Coogs 05:58 PM 09-20-2018
http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2018&wk=3

Read 'em and weep!
[Reply]
notorious 07:08 AM 09-21-2018
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
One more week and I'll be seeing the chiefs game on over the air tv since I'm moving back to tulsa.
T-Town!

When I lived there from 96-01 it seems like they didn’t air 4-5 games a year. Hopefully that’s changed.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:14 AM 09-21-2018
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
One more week and I'll be seeing the chiefs game on over the air tv since I'm moving back to tulsa.
Yeah, well, they aired the TexansvsPatriots here in Tulsa opening week instead of the Chiefs game. They're good for a few head scratchers a year. Especially if its on FOX in the same time frame as the Cowboys, forget it. Luckily the Cowboys are on late this Sunday.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:14 AM 09-21-2018
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Why does Maine care about the Chiefs and Niners?
Jovan Belcher
[Reply]
bowener 09:25 AM 09-21-2018
Can somebody explain to me why Lubbock, TX will have our game? And why the majority of the surrounding area will have Indy/Philly and not Houston's game? That all just seems so strange.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:27 AM 09-21-2018
Originally Posted by bowener:
Can somebody explain to me why Lubbock, TX will have our game? And why the majority of the surrounding area will have Indy/Philly and not Houston's game? That all just seems so strange.
Really?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:27 AM 09-21-2018
Texas Tech is in Lubbock.

[Reply]
carcosa 09:27 AM 09-21-2018
Hmmmmmm
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:28 AM 09-21-2018
I seem to recall that one of our players is from Texas Tech. Maybe Andrew Wylie? No. Terrance Smith? No. Give me a second, and I'll think of him.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:28 AM 09-21-2018
I'm surprised Colorado is getting the Chiefs game when the Broncos are on CBS at the same time
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:31 AM 09-21-2018
It is surprising that the LA Chargers-LA Rams game is not the featured late game on Fox as part of their double header, rather than being relegated to a regional coverage game on CBS.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:34 AM 09-21-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
It is surprising that the LA Chargers-LA Rams game is not the featured late game on Fox as part of their double header, rather than being relegated to a regional coverage game on CBS.

It’s a CBS game because it’s at the Coliseum.

It’s a Fox doubleheader weekend.
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:35 AM 09-21-2018
Guess I'll be scrounging for the stream.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:37 AM 09-21-2018
I just recognized a conspiracy about how Roger Goodell will be helping the Chiefs this year. Brett Veach is so freaking smart about this stuff.

The Chiefs signed Andrew Wylie. Remember that?

Well, Roger Goodell is an alumni of Washington and Jefferson College in Pennsylvania. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washin...ferson_College

In 1865, Washington and Jefferson College was formed by merging two smaller colleges named (coincidentally) Washington College and Jefferson College.

An 1810 alumni of Jefferson College was (get this) a fellow named Andrew Wylie. Upon graduating, he was then immediately named the president of the college, because back then a college degree must've really boosted your career. He served as the president of Jefferson College from 1811 to 1816, and then moved to take a job at (get this) Washington College from 1817 to 1828. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew...ege_president)

You know that Goodell is aware of this. The greatest alumni Easter egg he could give to his school would be to hand the Lombardi Trophy to a guy named Andrew Wylie.

It's happening, folks.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:38 AM 09-21-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I'm surprised Colorado is getting the Chiefs game when the Broncos are on CBS at the same time
Nobody's going to watch the Broncos here. Chase Keenum.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 10:16 AM 09-21-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Nobody's going to watch the Broncos here. Chase Keenum.
Yeah he not good!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up