ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Media Center>Wireless outdoor security camera.
lewdog 07:35 AM 09-09-2018
Looking to add one camera that videos down my walkway and hits my driveway. Want something wireless for ease of setup.

Any recommendations? Things to be aware of with wireless cameras?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:22 PM 09-13-2018
I have foscam cameras. Used. Good picture. Pain in the ass getting to see them outside of my network. Comcast port forwarding sucks.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:19 PM 09-14-2018
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Is that your place?

Nice red door!
It is, and the door color is courtesy of the HOA CC&R's.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:47 PM 09-14-2018
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
It is, and the door color is courtesy of the HOA CC&R's.
I like the red
[Reply]
Miles 07:52 AM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Once in a while that happens, but usually it's good.
Thanks. I知 weighing these vs having an execrician hardwire some outdoor nests which would seem like a pain and get expensive.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:57 AM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
I like the red
Us too, luckily - since we don't have a choice.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:49 AM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Us too, luckily - since we don't have a choice.
:-)

That's why love the country
[Reply]
lewdog 11:09 AM 09-15-2018
Still not being talked out of the Blink outdoor wireless camera. Looks affordable, good picture and a battery life that lasts longer than most.

https://blinkforhome.com/products/xt-one-camera-system
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:34 AM 09-15-2018
I have a stupid question. I have a lot in town away from my residence where I own a stone yard and it also has a double car storage building where I store my two boats and all my crap to take care of my rentals. On the lot I have 4 forklifts , a tractor and 4 trailers so there's easily 150K in equipment and stone sitting there.

I bought several of those fake security cameras and mounted them so have never had a problem YET?

If I put in one of these will I have to have internet/wifi service there ?
[Reply]
MTG#10 08:42 AM 09-16-2018
Still not being talked out of the Blink outdoor wireless camera. Looks affordable, good picture and a battery life that lasts longer than most.

https://blinkforhome.com/products/xt-one-camera-system
Glad you made this thread, Im looking at buying some too. Im also leaning towards the Blink...just waiting for a price drop. Amazon had a set of two for under $80 a few weeks ago.
[Reply]
lewdog 04:37 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Glad you made this thread, Im looking at buying some too. Im also leaning towards the Blink...just waiting for a price drop. Amazon had a set of two for under $80 a few weeks ago.
The outdoor ones? Because I知 seeing one Blink camera for $130?

Let me know if you see a deal again. I値l wait for one.
[Reply]
MTG#10 05:38 PM 09-16-2018
Yes outdoor, the XT but I was mistaken that price was for one. the 2 pack was $184 in June but been pretty much the same price since.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:40 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Yes outdoor, the XT but I was mistaken that price was for one. the 2 pack was $184 in June but been pretty much the same price since.
I think I might just buy one and see how I like it. I can get my walkway and where my car parks in driveway with the one camera.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 11:08 PM 09-17-2018
The outdoor ones? Because I知 seeing one Blink camera for $130?

Let me know if you see a deal again. I値l wait for one.
My Blinks are excellent.
[Reply]
lewdog 11:36 AM 11-25-2018
The Blink XT home security camera and/or package is all on sale right now.

Picked up a camera for $79.99 to try out. 10 minute setup and it's got a great picture. Can't beat that for the price.

[Reply]
MTG#10 07:01 PM 11-27-2018
The Blink XT home security camera and/or package is all on sale right now.

Picked up a camera for $79.99 to try out. 10 minute setup and it's got a great picture. Can't beat that for the price.

Yeah, wish I would have waited. Im up to 3 now. I'm pretty happy for the most part, the servers suck sometimes making it very slow to load video and the battery life is terrible if you have it set up like I do...best video quality, longest recording per clip and shortest amount of time between clips.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up