ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>FAX APPRECIATION THREAD
Eleazar 12:04 PM 09-01-2018

Mr. Fax taught me how to love a woman and how to discipline a child.
[Reply]
PmCakes 07:55 PM 09-01-2018
What inspired the great FAX to return?
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:58 PM 09-01-2018
welcome back
[Reply]
FAX 09:00 PM 09-01-2018
Originally Posted by PmCakes:
What inspired the great FAX to return?
I can't speak for great FAX, Mr. PmCakes, but just plain FAX was faced with choosing between ChiefsPlanet or joining the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX as she binge-watches something called "The British Bake Show" (or whatever it's called).

I found myself increasingly bored after the 3rd effort by some people attempting to make a Swiss meringue something or other. So, drawing upon my somewhat limited repertoire of creativity, I began making disgusting gagging sounds and repeatedly clutching my guts as the contestants whipped their individually-designated egg whites into a froth. After a while, she asked me to leave the room.

Done and done.

FAX
[Reply]
lewdog 09:17 PM 09-01-2018
I'd Fax the shit out of him!!!
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:19 PM 09-01-2018
this place was not the same without you

i think we got into a tiff over something years ago....but if youll accept my apologies and a bottle of ripple I will make sweet love to you from here on out
[Reply]
FAX 09:30 PM 09-01-2018
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
this place was not the same without you

i think we got into a tiff over something years ago....but if youll accept my apologies and a bottle of ripple I will make sweet love to you from here on out
LOL I don't think we've ever had an issue of any sort, Mr. Pawnmower.

Besides, as time plods on like a sick elephant on psychotropic medication, all Planeteers must evolve, do we not? We learn, we grow, we drink, we fall. Then we crawl toward the bathroom. That's the life we chose.

As for me, I'm a changed poster. I've expanded my use of punctuation in ways that I could never have imagined as a nooble.

FAX THE CHANGED
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:33 PM 09-01-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
LOL I don't think we've ever had an issue of any sort, Mr. Pawnmower.

Besides, as time plods on like a sick elephant on psychotropic medication, all Planeteers must evolve, do we not? We learn, we grow, we drink, we fall. Then we crawl toward the bathroom. That's the life we chose.

As for me, I'm a changed poster. I've expanded my use of punctuation in ways that I could never have imagined as a nooble.

FAX THE CHANGED
See, this is why we love you
[Reply]
PmCakes 11:18 PM 09-01-2018
I can't speak for great FAX, Mr. PmCakes, but just plain FAX was faced with choosing between ChiefsPlanet or joining the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX as she binge-watches something called "The British Bake Show" (or whatever it's called).

I found myself increasingly bored after the 3rd effort by some people attempting to make a Swiss meringue something or other. So, drawing upon my somewhat limited repertoire of creativity, I began making disgusting gagging sounds and repeatedly clutching my guts as the contestants whipped their individually-designated egg whites into a froth. After a while, she asked me to leave the room.

Done and done.

FAX
:-)
[Reply]
Nickhead 11:21 PM 09-01-2018
did i the miss the 8 track and rotary phone appreciation thread.... just my luck, im always late with technology. :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:22 PM 09-01-2018
Wait. FAX is still here?
[Reply]
tooge 11:48 PM 09-01-2018
My name is tooge and I love fax
[Reply]
Cornstock 01:19 AM 09-02-2018
Today is truly a great day.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:45 AM 09-10-2018
FAX is undefeated on gameday threads. In fact, his gameday thread kicked off the most enjoyable game in recent Chiefs history. Here, here!
[Reply]
FAX 12:12 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
FAX is undefeated on gameday threads. In fact, his gameday thread kicked off the most enjoyable game in recent Chiefs history. Here, here!
True ... true ...

All true ...

Yet, precious few Planeteers have acknowledged this accomplishment which, for me, is heart-breaking and ague-inducing. It makes a guy want to fart even louder than usual.

All Planeteers should recognize the amount of mojo one has to cultivate in order to pull something like this off. I mean, I have candles here ... crystal globe things ... black mirrors with a lady inside ... several Catholic shaky-things that make smoke ... and a Philip Rivers voodoo doll that looks like it was salvaged from an ogre's dirty clothes hamper after a two-week stint at Fiendish Brute Summer Camp.

Even Cam Erwin (or whatever his name is) gets a high-five once in a while.

FAX THE TRIES SO HARD YET REMAINS SO ALONE
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:16 PM 09-10-2018
True ... true ...

All true ...

Yet, precious few Planeteers have acknowledged this accomplishment which, for me, is heart-breaking and ague-inducing. It makes a guy want to fart even louder than usual.

All Planeteers should recognize the amount of mojo one has to cultivate in order to pull something like this off. I mean, I have candles here ... crystal globe things ... black mirrors with a lady inside ... several Catholic shaky-things that make smoke ... and a Philip Rivers voodoo doll that looks like it was salvaged from an ogre's dirty clothes hamper after a two-week stint at Fiendish Brute Summer Camp.

Even Cam Erwin (or whatever his name is) gets a high-five once in a while.

FAX THE TRIES SO HARD YET REMAINS SO ALONE
Kudos.

Now don't fuck any of the rest up.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up