ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 37
« First < 253132333435 3637 >
Media Center>Kodi Add Ons?
laser1972 10:26 AM 01-06-2016
I can do the search, but mostly its a lot of info, thought this qould be quicker..

I bought a box off the net and put Phoenix on there which I used most of the time, all other like Genesis, etc are gone.

Anyone else got some more add ons to add?.. Mostly for movies and tv shows.. Maybe NFL ticket?

Thanks to alL!
[Reply]
Fish 07:49 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Is it a torrenting platform or just streaming?
Just live streaming. The quality varies, but they have really consistent streams. If you require live streams for free, it's the best option at the moment.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:36 AM 09-19-2018
What's the best add on for watching current TV shows? It doesn't have to be the day of or the exact time it's on. My wife has like 4-5 current shows that she likes to watch and I'm looking for something that she can use to go watch the episodes the day after they're out.

Currently we have Philo and CBS streaming.
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 09:06 PM 09-28-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-)

Recheck your addition of the repo. Usually it's a misspelling of the repo address.

If you're looking for a cheap media solution more reliable than the free sources, I'd really recommend a Furk subscription to go along with Incursion. If you can afford ~$6/mth for a Furk membership, the Incursion plugin provides really great performance at the moment. It incorporates your individual Furk API key, which makes requests faster. No buffering. It's not perfect, but it's really fast and it manages your shows for you. You need Paypal to pay. Basically Netflix for everything via Kodi, plus you get access to any software/music/any digital media on the side via any other device. If you have any questions let me know. I've gotten several others here on to Furk.
$6/month? It's looking like $11usd/month now.
[Reply]
Fish 08:14 AM 09-29-2018
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus:
$6/month? It's looking like $11usd/month now.
Yeah, price went up. It's absolutely positively worth that to me.
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 08:48 AM 09-29-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah, price went up. It's absolutely positively worth that to me.
Are you a lifetimer? Or are you like me and scared to do lifetime anything when it comes to this kind of stuff since it could shut down tomorrow?
[Reply]
Fish 09:49 AM 09-29-2018
Are you a lifetimer? Or are you like me and scared to do lifetime anything when it comes to this kind of stuff since it could shut down tomorrow?
Nah, I do the 6 month plan. Lifetime plan is quite a bit, and yeah there's no guarantee...
[Reply]
thabear04 05:18 PM 10-20-2018
Need to update my fire stick still using krypton 17.6

Will this site help

https://www.firesticktricks.com/kodi-update.html
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 12:10 PM 10-21-2018
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Need to update my fire stick still using krypton 17.6

Will this site help

https://www.firesticktricks.com/kodi-update.html
I believe Krypton 17.6 is the latest stable build.
[Reply]
thabear04 08:26 PM 10-21-2018
I believe Krypton 17.6 is the latest stable build.
Still okay because it’s been months since I updated it.
[Reply]
SAGA45 05:16 PM 11-22-2018
Anybody using IPVanish? Is it worth it?
[Reply]
fireps 12:42 AM 12-13-2018
I've tested many VPNs on my Firestick but I found that, Express VPN is superfast. On a 100MBps broadband connection, I'm getting almost 93MBps speed on Express VPN. So, I recommend you to go with this article- firestickhelp(.)com/best-vpn-kodi/
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:08 AM 02-27-2019
So, who's still using Kodi? I ended up dropping it because all the repos I had quit working and Terrarium did all I needed. Of course Terrarium died, so I switched to Morpheus. It died too. Now I'm using Cinema and like it just fine.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:14 AM 02-27-2019
I still use it, just upgraded to 18.1 lea, i now just use builds it's easier to keep updated.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 10:21 AM 02-27-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
So, who's still using Kodi? I ended up dropping it because all the repos I had quit working and Terrarium did all I needed. Of course Terrarium died, so I switched to Morpheus. It died too. Now I'm using Cinema and like it just fine.
I abandoned mine. Worked great for a year, loved it, then all the good stuff started shutting down. It became too much work trying to keep up. Too bad.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:32 AM 02-27-2019
there is a kodi app on xbox one now...that caught me off guard.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 37
« First < 253132333435 3637 >
Up