ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 270 of 300
« First < 170220260266267268269270 271272273274280 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
sedated 10:25 AM 09-12-2018
Too bad they killed off Carl in that ratings stunt. He would allow for some semblance of continuity with the source material.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:31 AM 09-12-2018
Originally Posted by sedated:
Too bad they killed off Carl in that ratings stunt. He would allow for some semblance of continuity with the source material.
Yep. Incredibly stupid decision

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
seaofred 01:29 PM 09-12-2018
Originally Posted by sedated:
Yeah, if they were going to "skip" ahead, they could have replaced him with an older actor.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:02 PM 09-20-2018
Interesting

@ComicBookNOW: REVIEW: A New Beginning Makes ‘THE WALKING DEAD’ Season 9 the Best in Years

https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead...best-in-years/ https://twitter.com/ComicBookNOW/sta...977217/photo/1

[Reply]
notorious 07:13 AM 09-21-2018
Fuck Coral. Bad actor and character.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:13 AM 09-23-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
**** Coral. Bad actor and character.
They went kind of weird with his character. Made everyone think he was gonna be a psychopath, but then they just decided against that. No real reason just lazy sloppy writing and no idea what direction they wanted to go.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:14 AM 09-23-2018
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Interesting

@ComicBookNOW: REVIEW: A New Beginning Makes ‘THE WALKING DEAD’ Season 9 the Best in Years

https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead...best-in-years/ https://twitter.com/ComicBookNOW/sta...977217/photo/1

God that wont be too hard. Last 2 seasons have been especially bad.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 04:45 PM 09-26-2018
They can probably kill off a LOT of characters this year since it looks like the two shows (FEAR and TWD) are going to be combined after next season. If they don't "kill" Rick, maybe he will come across the FEAR crew on their way to Virginia and return with them after a season off (realizing that he (Andy Lincoln) can't find a better job), but I doubt it. His daughter throws a monkey wrench into that plan though. Any scenario, other than Rick dying, will be bogus if he doesn't take his daughter with him.....but that just isn't a Rick move....so I don't know.....Oooh, maybe he'll do something that goes against the new "laws" they set forth for the community and have to banish himself, maybe that could explain his daughter being left behind....sorry, just thinking out loud.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:19 AM 09-29-2018
I think I'm almost more intrigued now that AL is leaving and what happens to Rick...but I still think this show can't last without him and Rick.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:16 AM 09-30-2018
Alot of great things to say about Andrew Lincoln. Looks like he's a mainly leaving for family.

@EW: Goodbye, Andy! @WalkingDead_AMC actors past and present write tributes to Andrew Lincoln #TheWalkingDead http://share.ew.com/Zmv9wIi
[Reply]
lcarus 12:10 PM 10-03-2018
I just don't understand the geography in FTWD. Isn't mile marker 54 in Texas somewhere? Isn't the gas station they all went to in Mississippi? They just seemed to go back and forth between those 2 locations like it's only a half hour away. Even if you assume they are in the easternmost town in Texas and the westernmost town in Mississippi, it's still over a 4 hour drive.

And how they all constantly run into each other and find each other is amazing. I know I know...it's a tv show. But damn they really don't handle geography well on this show. Now they brought in magical walkie talkies for everyone to have in order to address that issue I guess.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:00 PM 10-03-2018
I gave up on TWD. Last season I didn't even bother with the last 2 episodes. Seems like the shows writing got so damn lazy it was pissing me off. I don't even think I'll be back when it comes back on either. It's too bad, show had a helluva run for about 4 or 5 seasons.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:25 PM 10-03-2018
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
I gave up on TWD. Last season I didn't even bother with the last 2 episodes. Seems like the shows writing got so damn lazy it was pissing me off. I don't even think I'll be back when it comes back on either. It's too bad, show had a helluva run for about 4 or 5 seasons.
I'll watch this season. If only to watch the series I watched from day 1 die a dishonorable death. I'm excited to see the show end more than watch the season.
[Reply]
Yosef_Malkovitch 05:31 PM 10-04-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I'll watch this season. If only to watch the series I watched from day 1 die a dishonorable death. I'm excited to see the show end more than watch the season.
Same here. It's time to wrap it up. When I heard Andrew Lincoln was leaving, I had really hoped that Rick would die a glorious death in the last episode of the show or something. Maybe give his life to save the group, then the camera could pan out, they could play "Hurt" (the Johnny Cash cover, like AL has stated he wanted to be played if Rick ever died), and fade to black.

Instead, it's looking like at least a few more years of tripe.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:52 PM 10-06-2018
Originally Posted by Yosef_Malkovitch:
Same here. It's time to wrap it up. When I heard Andrew Lincoln was leaving, I had really hoped that Rick would die a glorious death in the last episode of the show or something. Maybe give his life to save the group, then the camera could pan out, they could play "Hurt" (the Johnny Cash cover, like AL has stated he wanted to be played if Rick ever died), and fade to black.

Instead, it's looking like at least a few more years of tripe.
Imo they ruined the show when they offed Carl who you'd think would be the future if Rick died.

Do they kill him off in these last 9 eps? I feel this show will not end the way i hoped...Rick has always been the guy and now who knows
[Reply]
Page 270 of 300
« First < 170220260266267268269270 271272273274280 > Last »
Up