ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>2019 DRAFT FOCUS- ALL ABOUT THE "D"
scho63 12:15 PM 09-16-2018
We need NOTHING on offense for the upcoming draft in 2019.

We need to draft defense, defense, defense, defense, defense, defense, defense, defense, defense, and defense.

If we use any of our first 5 picks on an offensive player I will be pissed. :-)
[Reply]
dj56dt58 02:52 PM 09-16-2018
I mostly agree but we still need OL help..could really use a road grader up there. Teams can't stop our passing game already now image if they can't stop our run game either. I don't think we will really go get what we need early anyway which is pass rushers. In all honestly I think we need to switch to a 4-3 but we have Ragland and Hitchens so unless one of them, probably Ragland can play olb that won't happen. We just aren't getting the job done getting to the qb. Houston is invisible. Our secondary wasn't bad today, we had no pass rush and we scored so fast Pitt had the ball for a long time much like the Vermeil years. Ben threw like 60+ passes
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:38 PM 09-16-2018
We're poised to lose Mitch Morse in free agency, and without offering extensions to anybody, we'll only have Hunt and Darrel Williams at RB. TE2 is also a concern.

Yeah, hopefully we draft a butt ton of CBs and DL, but we also need (and could use) starters at LG and C.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04:48 PM 09-16-2018
2018 was all about the D
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04:48 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We're poised to lose Mitch Morse in free agency, and without offering extensions to anybody, we'll only have Hunt and Darrel Williams at RB. TE2 is also a concern.

Yeah, hopefully we draft a butt ton of CBs and DL, but we also need (and could use) starters at LG and C.
Excellent. Run game should improve.
[Reply]
kccrow 10:48 PM 09-16-2018
Fully expect an O-lineman by round 3, but I do agree that this one should be defense heavy again.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:12 AM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
2018 was all about projects that won't pan out.
fyp
[Reply]
Hoover 11:13 AM 09-18-2018
Playmakers in early rounds.
Fatties in middle rounds.
Projects late!
[Reply]
Up