ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>FAX APPRECIATION THREAD
Eleazar 12:04 PM 09-01-2018

Mr. Fax taught me how to love a woman and how to discipline a child.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:50 PM 10-13-2018
FAX SWAG GDT
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:37 AM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
Dad gum it.

Am I supposed to be doing this one? It's almost midnight and I still haven't learned how to do super secret spoiler deals and things.

Honestly, I'm beginning to feel really bad about Mr. bigjosh. First of all, he sounds big. Second of all, he seems to enjoy doing the game threads. Third of all, my Catholic shaker-thing that makes smoke is depleted so I'd have to set my chair on fire in order to generate sufficient juju to win by 38 points. (I'm willing to do that, but you guys would have to crowdfund me a new damn chair.)

Fourth (or fifth .. whatever) of all, can somebody talk to Mr. bigjosh for me (I really don't know him at all) and tell him I have no intention of taking his job? You guys have put me in a very uncomfortable position here. He's big, okay?

FAX THE DIDN'T COME BACK TO HAVE RESPONSIBILITY
Mr. Bigjosh lost it in the playoffs. We can't have that now he is taint. We have to go with the hot cool hand that is FAX. Mr. Cool Hand FAX.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:08 PM 10-20-2018
Friends, it's time we nominate FAX for game thread again.

Yes, it's true, we came up 3 points short in the final analysis Sunday night. One might even say that we lost. However, I am confident that Mr. FAX can adjust his alchemy to produce a win this week. Perhaps more eye of newt, perhaps more witch hazel, perhaps some sort of a Joe Mixon voodoo doll.

I am confident that FAX is working on the answer up in his tower right now. Put on your robe and wizard hat, Mr. FAX, and lead us back into the W column!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:24 PM 10-20-2018
i feel like we need new blood

the FAX mojo has runneth out
[Reply]
FAX 06:26 PM 10-20-2018
LOL

I'm down with that. It isn't easy staying up until midnight while trying to maintain the attention of ethereal demons.

FAX
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:28 PM 10-20-2018
i say we let nature take it's course

whoever posteth the thread first, their mojo shall be testeth
[Reply]
FAX 06:31 PM 10-20-2018
What a wonderful idea.

FAX
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:51 PM 10-20-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i feel like we need new blood

the FAX mojo has runneth out
Sounds to me like you need a swift kick in the asseth
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:59 PM 10-20-2018
you don't mess with mojo man

the football gods told us the fax mojo had run it's course last week
[Reply]
DaFace 07:32 PM 10-20-2018
i say we let nature take it's course

whoever posteth the thread first, their mojo shall be testeth
Seconded.
[Reply]
patteeu 07:41 PM 10-20-2018
I went to a baby shower today and they gave everyone a disposable diaper and a sharpie to write words of wisdom (or anything else) on it for the future mother. I have no wisdom so I thought to myself, WWF(ax)D, and this is what I wrote:

There once was a boy in a diaper
He started to act kind of hyper
His mom looked inside
And she almost cried
When she realized that she was the wiper

Thanks for the inspiration, FAX. The mother (my niece) was tickled. By the limerick, not by me.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:30 PM 10-20-2018
you don't mess with mojo man

the football gods told us the fax mojo had run it's course last week
You messed with it by guaranteeing a win and posting that Brady was over the hill. Not even FAX can overcome a Claynus curse
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up