ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>Revival
dlphg9 11:33 AM 11-16-2017
Supposedly Eminem is dropping a new album tomorrow. Hasn't been confirmed (I don't think), but that's the rumor. New single with Beyonce was released last week.

You guys excited. I for one love Eminem and can't wait for a new album. Hopefully he does a tour, I'd pay alot of money to see him live.
[Reply]
OldSchool 03:00 AM 09-08-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Equivalent of a "your momma is fat" insult. Nothing to speak of as far as bars goes. But I guess he said all of the obvious shit that there was to say in response?
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:06 AM 09-08-2018
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
Equivalent of a "your momma is fat" insult. Nothing to speak of as far as bars goes. But I guess he said all of the obvious shit that there was to say in response?
Pretty much. It's really only viral because nobody else has the balls to do it... and because everyone just wants to see Em respond.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:19 PM 09-08-2018
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
For real. I'm pretty sure he calls him weird. Ok Machine Gun Kelly, it's time to go back to being irrelevant. Hes had a couple of songs on the radio but other than that he's a hack. I hope Em destroys him

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:11 PM 09-14-2018
He responded.

[Reply]
In58men 02:25 PM 09-14-2018
Eminem’s response summed up.

1. Man bun joke

2. I sell more records than you (knew that was coming)

3. Called him a “goof”

4. I’ll ruin your career (predictable response)

5. Called him a toothpick

6. I got more fans than you

7. I got more money than you

Very ****ing underwhelming if you ask me. Should have went back to the Nail in The Coffin days.
[Reply]
MTG#10 02:51 PM 09-14-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:

1. Man bun joke

3. Called him a “goof”

Very ****ing underwhelming if you ask me. Should have went back to the Nail in The Coffin days.
And still was 100 X's better than that scrawny little pillowbitergot's response. Long live the king.
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:38 AM 09-15-2018

1. Man bun joke

3. Called him a “goof”

there was alot more then just that in there! listen to it more! lol
[Reply]
In58men 10:59 AM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
there was alot more then just that in there! listen to it more! lol
I did and it wasn’t good. Nail in the Coffin was much better.

It was a very predictable diss track if you ask me.
[Reply]
sully1983 12:36 PM 09-15-2018
Em 's response/diss track (Killshot) was pretty damn good but he could have REALLY went in on MGK but seemed held back .

Overall , Kamikaze proves that Em still has it and his flow is still ridiculous.
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:35 PM 09-15-2018
I did and it wasn’t good. Nail in the Coffin was much better.

It was a very predictable diss track if you ask me.
it was good, but it wasnt as brutal, and its like that for a reason! There is a method to all this. Im sure you can figure it out, i hope!
[Reply]
In58men 02:27 PM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
it was good, but it wasnt as brutal, and its like that for a reason! There is a method to all this. Im sure you can figure it out, i hope!
It was obvious he didn’t want to waste energy on it. Maybe MGK comes out with another one and Eminem goes ham
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:38 AM 09-16-2018
First listen so much shit went over my head. Dive in and this track was great.

https://youtu.be/3xUrDz1vFSY
[Reply]
rico 07:53 PM 09-18-2018
I fucking love this song. Some one liners that are funny as fuck. MGK gained a fan here... I don’t care what anyone says, he did a great job with this. And out of everyone Eminem dissed on his new album, MGK is the one who responds...and has the balls to diss him harder than anyone else ever has... and the diss track has a hook and a beat that is fucking awesome!!! :-) I’ve been following this attentively and have loved every second of it!!
[Reply]
rico 07:59 PM 09-18-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
For real. I'm pretty sure he calls him weird. Ok Machine Gun Kelly, it's time to go back to being irrelevant. Hes had a couple of songs on the radio but other than that he's a hack. I hope Em destroys him

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
He said his beard is weird. The line was a pretty subtle diss that not very many people got.

It's a direct reference to Buisness whem Em predicted he'd fade away "til we grow beards, get weird and disappear into the mountains." In 2017 an article in Uproxx brought up the fact that Em had a weird beard at an appearance. The article's author wondered if Em was about to disappear based on Buisness. So the connection was put out there last year.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up