ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2683 of 2683
« First < 1683218325832633267326792680268126822683
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
staylor26 05:38 PM 04-17-2024
Good for Pat. You can tell he doesn't really give a shit.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 07:32 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Very smart…

Smart indeed. Most people already know who they're going to vote for, and it's not like either candidate deserves endorsements from anyone.
[Reply]
Hayneplane 08:55 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Smart indeed. Most people already know who they're going to vote for, and it's not like either candidate deserves endorsements from anyone.
Quite. Great that he is urging people to vote and to consider what they want but totally understandable to want to sidestep getting involved in any endorsements of a party or candidate.

Both the choices are truly terrible and shocking that the richest country in the world is left with 2 dinosaurs who should be long retired not fighting to be the one with their finger on the nuclear button.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:50 AM Today
Learn something new every day. Of course Superman is a Chiefs fan.

Looks like this is as good a place as any to post this.

Wait, Superman's a @Chiefs fan!?

🎥 @RichEisenShow pic.twitter.com/Tr8LX1jxyc

— NFL UK (@NFLUK) April 18, 2024

[Reply]
RedinTexas 11:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Very smart…

Damn sound advice too.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Learn something new every day. Of course Superman is a Chiefs fan.

Looks like this is as good a place as any to post this.

Yep, he’s not lying. I’ve seen social media posts and such. He was definitely at least some sort of Chiefs “fan” prior to Mahomes breaking out.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Things are...different now.
God damn, who voted Elvis Grbac as a "sexiest athlete" or did everyone else look like cavemen too?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:33 PM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
God damn, who voted Elvis Grbac as a "sexiest athlete" or did everyone else look like cavemen too?
Story goes that someone suggested "The Chiefs QB" and the folks running the shoot were...idiots.

So they went to Arrowhead and said "Hey, your QB won Sexiest Athlete!" and they were directed to Grbac. It wasn't until the issue came out that someone realized it was supposed to be Rich Gannon.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:36 PM Today
From The Athletic:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:53 PM Today
From The Athletic:

Spoiler!
I love this story every time I read it. And fuck Grbac.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:55 PM Today
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
That’s hilarious :-)

I imagine the dude in charge seeing the final piece. He’s outta time and just like “Fuck it. Print it.”
:-) Fucking nailed it!
[Reply]
kysirsoze 02:31 PM Today
Story goes that someone suggested "The Chiefs QB" and the folks running the shoot were...idiots.

So they went to Arrowhead and said "Hey, your QB won Sexiest Athlete!" and they were directed to Grbac. It wasn't until the issue came out that someone realized it was supposed to be Rich Gannon.
The whole situation is hilarious, but I think the photo makes it so much worse. Who the fuck had him barefoot in jeans with this flirty little smirk? It's just a devastating photo for poor Elvis and the fact that it is attached to one of the most embarrassing stories I've ever heard is just magnificent.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:47 PM Today
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
The whole situation is hilarious, but I think the photo makes it so much worse. Who the **** had him barefoot in jeans with this flirty little smirk? It's just a devastating photo for poor Elvis and the fact that it is attached to one of the most embarrassing stories I've ever heard is just magnificent.
You had me until "Poor Elvis...". Fuck that guy...It's funny, I remember when that came out. My wife subscribed to People at the time, and she was like...What the fuck?? I remember thinking they must have meant Gannon...hilarious that I was right.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
You had me until "Poor Elvis...". Fuck that guy...It's funny, I remember when that came out. My wife subscribed to People at the time, and she was like...What the fuck?? I remember thinking they must have meant Gannon...hilarious that I was right.
Why? Didja think Gannon was cuter?
[Reply]
Page 2683 of 2683
« First < 1683218325832633267326792680268126822683
Up