ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who here uses a bidet?
Mephistopheles Janx 09:11 PM 11-18-2020
This was the TP isle in Walmart about an hour ago...

Thinking about getting a bidet attachment but I'm not sure as to just how well they clean you up back there. For the amount I spend on 3 packages of TP (Charmin Strong 9 pack) I could get an "entry" model bidet attachment.

With people losing their fucking minds again, WHY TOILET PAPER?!?!?!?, it seem like it might be a wise investment. Never mind that I'm on a septic tank and the thought of less paper going in there is even more appealing.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:02 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
I haven’t shat on my balls since that time in highschool.
My son that is 18 told us that he accidently took a shit on his dick..then acted like that was normal and everyone does it...we were all like no, no one does that.

So now his nickname is shit pickle..

[Reply]
Shoes 02:05 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
My son that is 18 told us that he accidently took a shit on his dick..then acted like that was normal and everyone does it...we were all like no, no one does that.

So now his nickname is shit pickle..

Weird flex bragging that your son has a dick so big that he is able to shit on it.
[Reply]
bdj23 02:10 PM 11-19-2020
I almost always (unless I'm at work) shower after I take a dump.

Nothing is worse though when hungover, than the shit, shower, have to shit again 15 minutes later triple threat that happens so often to me.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 02:12 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Wait, a non-disposable/shouldn’t be flushed towel?
Not necessarily........but that would explain why the maid staff always looks so puzzled after I have flushed them. Good to know.
[Reply]
wheeler08 02:59 PM 11-19-2020
I text my wife at work and said when you get home we need to talk about a bidet. She said I don’t know what a bidet is. She’s blonde. I’m sure she sounded it out in her head exactly how it spells.
And when she gets home, I can hear her response “Did you learn about this on ChiefsPlanet?”
[Reply]
JD10367 03:23 PM 11-19-2020
I have a bidet. It’s called “the massage shower head on a hose in my bathtub”. I poop before showering, hop in, and hose that crack down like I’m washing a dirty car.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:01 PM 11-19-2020
Well, I just took the plunge, so to speak. Attachment should be delivered on Saturday.

Will post my thoughts at some point thereafter. :-)
[Reply]
wheeler08 04:09 PM 11-19-2020
You guys that have them, did you buy the spacers that Amazon sells to make the seat sit higher? Most of reviews on Amazon complained that there was a huge gap between the toilet and the seat and people were breaking their seats because of the angle. Makes sense since the bidet fits under the back of the seat and raises it up
[Reply]
Sorce 04:10 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Well, I just took the plunge, so to speak. Attachment should be delivered on Saturday.

Will post my thoughts at some point thereafter. :-)
Enjoy your dingleberry free life.
[Reply]
Otter 04:13 PM 11-19-2020
Bidets are awesome. You're missing out if you haven't partook.

Free standing, warm water is the only way to roll.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:15 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
You guys that have them, did you buy the spacers that Amazon sells to make the seat sit higher? Most of reviews on Amazon complained that there was a huge gap between the toilet and the seat and people were breaking their seats because of the angle. Makes sense since the bidet fits under the back of the seat and raises it up
The one I ordered is extra thin, so I'm hoping it won't be an issue. If it is, I guess I'll be making a quick visit to Home Depot.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 05:10 PM 11-19-2020
I did not. The seat is angled a bit but we haven't had any issues. So either ours is low profile enough or we are just small enough for it not to be a problem.
[Reply]
wazu 05:13 PM 11-19-2020
Mine was pretty thin. Didn't really make a difference in the way the toilet seat sits.
[Reply]
dmahurin 05:29 PM 11-19-2020
Super thin, slight gap, no issues.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 10:20 PM 11-19-2020
I bought a Bio Bidet Bliss BB2000 in 2019 and my friends and family made fun of me. But this year I get to keep reminding them that I haven't purchased TP a single time. It dries me and always gets me clean. The downside is that everyone wants to use my toilet now.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GR...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up