ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who here uses a bidet?
Mephistopheles Janx 09:11 PM 11-18-2020
This was the TP isle in Walmart about an hour ago...

Thinking about getting a bidet attachment but I'm not sure as to just how well they clean you up back there. For the amount I spend on 3 packages of TP (Charmin Strong 9 pack) I could get an "entry" model bidet attachment.

With people losing their fucking minds again, WHY TOILET PAPER?!?!?!?, it seem like it might be a wise investment. Never mind that I'm on a septic tank and the thought of less paper going in there is even more appealing.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:55 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
This was the TP isle in Walmart about an hour ago...

Thinking about getting a bidet attachment but I'm not sure as to just how well they clean you up back there. For the amount I spend on 3 packages of TP (Charmin Strong 9 pack) I could get an "entry" model bidet attachment.

With people losing their fucking minds again, WHY TOILET PAPER?!?!?!?, it seem like it might be a wise investment. Never mind that I'm on a septic tank and the thought of less paper going in there is even more appealing.
Why are people so stupid??? Really ?? again with the Toilet paper?? WTF??
[Reply]
vailpass 09:56 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
I bought a cheap one when the pandemic began. There’s no going back.
I can *almost* see a pun here.
[Reply]
loochy 09:56 PM 11-18-2020
I'm actually surprised that the hoarders still didn't have massive stocks of TP at their homes from the first hoarding go-around.
[Reply]
wazu 09:57 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I can *almost* see a pun here.
I actually paused before submitting to make sure one wasn’t there.
[Reply]
Donger 09:57 PM 11-18-2020
:-) D’ya like dags? The cord comes out the back it’s about 5 feet long so you can run it along the baseboard.
No that won’t work for me.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:08 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
I actually paused before submitting to make sure one wasn’t there.
:-) I’m kind of relieved to hear I wasn’t completely off base.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:10 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
No that won’t work for me.
https://yuzumag.com/roundup/best-non...t-toilet-seat/
[Reply]
wazu 10:23 PM 11-18-2020
https://yuzumag.com/roundup/best-non...t-toilet-seat/
Luxe Bidet Neo 120 is the one I got. $35 on Amazon to improve your quality of life.
[Reply]
Yosef_Malkovitch 12:13 AM 11-19-2020
OK, serious questions here. I've thought about getting one, but:

(1) How do you keep the water from spraying out of the toilet area? I mean, doesn't it splash when it hits you?

(2) If the bidet is positioned in a manner so as to hit your anus, doesn't it get fecal material on it? Maybe not with a solid BM, but what if you have the squirts?
[Reply]
vonBobo 01:17 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Yosef_Malkovitch:
OK, serious questions here. I've thought about getting one, but:

(1) How do you keep the water from spraying out of the toilet area? I mean, doesn't it splash when it hits you?

(2) If the bidet is positioned in a manner so as to hit your anus, doesn't it get fecal material on it? Maybe not with a solid BM, but what if you have the squirts?
I bought a cheap bidet to see what the fuss was and I'm never going back. It also gets good reviews from friends that try it.

1) it can, usually just a splash on the seat. Most have adjustable sprays. I just use TP when it happens. No biggie.
2) my cheap model's nozzle hangs low and looks like it would be in the way, but it has only been hit once in three years. If there are enough random squirts to hit the nozzle you are going to need the whole bowl cleaned anyway. Some models are retractable.

Pro tip... Sometimes a pre wipe makes sense before you go blasting everything everywhere with max water pressure. And bring the pressure up slowly.
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:47 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Amazing.

Staying with you when I come to town.

Thank you.
Hahah. You know you’re always welcome.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 05:47 AM 11-19-2020
My wife and I have an entry level bidet. I use a small amount of toilet paper to dry. She uses a little rag which she tosses in the laundry. It's nice. Especially since the toilet water line is right next to several hot water lines we don't get a blast of cold water every time.
[Reply]
backinblack 07:59 AM 11-19-2020
Walmart seems to have the worst luck with idiots and TP, went there the other night looking for some and they were picked clean of both TP and paper towels. Simply drove five more minutes down the road to the Walgreens and they had full shelves of both. Not sure if it's Walmart's supply chain or the clientele they attract that is causing the shortage of paper products in their stores.
[Reply]
wazu 08:09 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by backinblack:
Walmart seems to have the worst luck with idiots and TP, went there the other night looking for some and they were picked clean of both TP and paper towels. Simply drove five more minutes down the road to the Walgreens and they had full shelves of both. Not sure if it's Walmart's supply chain or the clientele they attract that is causing the shortage of paper products in their stores.
Probably right, but it will have a cascading effect. The Wal-Mart stories go viral and then everybody goes into freak-out mode everywhere. Especially after last time it'll probably be even crazier. Maybe supply lines will be a little more ready this time.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 08:15 AM 11-19-2020
I have them on all my toilets in my home.....entry level for certain, but works great and would highly recommend them.

Two downsides:
1. It actively encourages house guests to drop deuces at your house (to the point guests are excited to go!), but I suppose that's why I have them on all toilets anyways.

2. When you are somewhere that doesn't have them, you'll understand why you have them in the first place. Almost impossible to "feel clean" if you don't use it. If you're like me, and have to go when you have to go no matter where you are at, this is problematic....if you are the type that only goes at home, it won't be a problem!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up