ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 43
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs signing CB DeAndre Baker to practice squad
pugsnotdrugs19 05:51 PM 11-16-2020
I’ve seen this in a couple spots now, it’s early but here’s this from a NYP journalist... https://twitter.com/nypost_schwartz/...959128576?s=21

Originally Posted by :
Giants are not in on DeAndre Baker.
Teams interested: Chiefs, Bengals, 49ers and Jaguars.
This would obviously be a hell of a low risk/high reward move that makes so much sense for a team destined to pick in the 30s.
[Reply]
Stryker 09:21 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The best thing about Brett Veach is that he's been with Reid for so long that he instinctively knows which kind of player will fit his offense and Spagnuolo's defense which seriously, is more than half the battle.

Peterson and Pioli just drafted guys with no plan in mind as to how and where they'd fit in the scheme, which is why they were always so inconsistent.

The best teams in the NFL - the Dynasty Teams - such as the 80's/90's 49ers and Pittsburgh Steelers - have kept the same exact offensive and defensive schemes in place for decades. The Giants were like that, too, with Parcells and George Young as well as with Tom Coughlin.

This is basically what I've dreamed of as Chiefs fan my entire life: Year-In, Year-Out consistency in scheme. The Chiefs had been spinning their wheels for so long that it's nice to finally have that stability that we've all wanted from this franchise.
Could not agree more! :-) FINALLY!
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 09:23 PM 11-17-2020

Let’s fuckin gooooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:24 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He will be.

Oh, he will be.
That's what I thought as well but if you read Albert Breer's column this week, there's like a single line about Chiefs and Mahomes, which only mentioned their loss to the Raiders a few weeks back, while the rest of the 12,000 word essay is about kissing the ass of the Kyler Murray and Hopkins while dedicating 13 paragraphs to the Buccaneers!

I think the only way the Chiefs get the escalades they deserve is by winning the Super Bowl 3 or 4 or 5 times in the next 5 years because there's always some new shiny toy for them to cover, whether it's Lamar Jackson or currently, Tua and Kyler.

I mean, Mahomes has 25 TD's and 1 INT, not to mention an additional 2 rushing TD's, yet all those bozos were pimping Russ (whoops!), Lamar (whoops!) and now they're on to Miami and Arizona.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:25 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
He sounds like a steal.
He could steal, but he could not rob
[Reply]
staylor26 09:25 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yeah Moses is the guy I was thinking of wouldnt even be mad if they took Moore.

Really can't go wrong with the pick.
Rondale Moore?

That might be one of the few people I’d take over Moses.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:27 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
That's what I thought as well but if you read Albert Breer's column this week, there's like a single line about Chiefs and Mahomes, which only mentioned their loss to the Raiders a few weeks back, while the rest of the 12,000 word essay is about kissing the ass of the Kyler Murray and Hopkins while dedicating 13 paragraphs to the Buccaneers!

I think the only way the Chiefs get the escalades they deserve is by winning the Super Bowl 3 or 4 or 5 times in the next 5 years because there's always some new shiny toy for them to cover, whether it's Lamar Jackson or currently, Tua and Kyler.

I mean, Mahomes has 25 TD's and 1 INT, not to mention an additional 2 rushing TD's, yet all those bozos were pimping Russ (whoops!), Lamar (whoops!) and now they're on to Miami and Arizona.
I hear you, it frustrates me too.

I just have this feeling that these Chiefs are not going to be denied.
[Reply]
Stryker 09:28 PM 11-17-2020
Digging the Dylan Moses thought - incredible!

[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:28 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Rondale Moore?

That might be one of the few people I’d take over Moses.
Yeah I've watched that guy put some less than good Purdue teams on his back and pull of some wins. That kind of electric play maker in this offense would shatter every record.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:28 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Looks like an upside can be had...

The Giants put this guy against some good ass receivers and he did well. Goddamn if this is the guy we are getting he will be starting at some point.
[Reply]
Stryker 09:33 PM 11-17-2020
So with the picks that we have as previously posted, just a thought, is it worth moving up to get Dylan Moses? I do not know - just asking :-)
[Reply]
Stryker 09:35 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Giants put this guy against some good ass receivers and he did well. Goddamn if this is the guy we are getting he will be starting at some point.
That is exactly what I thought when I searched him on YouTube - DAMN!
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:35 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Stryker:
So with the picks that we have as previously posted, just a thought, is it worth moving up to get Dylan Moses? I do not know - just asking :-)
Trading up for a LB? Nah, no thanks.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:45 PM 11-17-2020

If I'm understanding this correctly, the Chiefs should have club control of DeAndre Baker as an Exclusive Rights Free Agent in 2021.

— Kent Swanson (@kent_swanson) November 18, 2020

[Reply]
carcosa 09:46 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
In reality it's all in the posts baby

Tell them to start a popular forum if they want these guys so bad
(Huey Lewis voice) That's the POWER of POSTS!!!!
[Reply]
Wilson8 09:57 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I think that is true.

The most concerning thing right now is having another team give Baker a 53 man contract before the Chiefs can sign him to the Practice Squad.

I know Chiefs have him first for a visit, but another team can sign him first if they want to do that without a visit.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 43
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up