ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 43
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs signing CB DeAndre Baker to practice squad
pugsnotdrugs19 05:51 PM 11-16-2020
I’ve seen this in a couple spots now, it’s early but here’s this from a NYP journalist... https://twitter.com/nypost_schwartz/...959128576?s=21

Originally Posted by :
Giants are not in on DeAndre Baker.
Teams interested: Chiefs, Bengals, 49ers and Jaguars.
This would obviously be a hell of a low risk/high reward move that makes so much sense for a team destined to pick in the 30s.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:30 PM 11-17-2020
D Rob has gotta know he will get opportunities throughout the season on this team and it’s his best bet for a ring.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:31 PM 11-17-2020
We need to think about extending Cheetah. This time Veach please give him a longer deal. I know last time was cuz of that bitch Crystal but 5/110 seems like a good deal
[Reply]
Hoover 01:31 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If Bienemy takes a job like say the Jets, we're going to lose guys like Robinson that is the type of shit that always happens.
And it would cause me to lose little sleep. Hell toss a third rounder at WR if we are concerned. Or sign a cheap vet looking to bounce back. there are plenty of options.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:31 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
You think they can replace his skillset and experience in the offense for $2 million?
I do not.

However, that doesn't mean they won't look at it.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:32 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
D Rob has gotta know he will get opportunities throughout the season on this team and it’s his best bet for a ring.
There is little doubt that KC is the best fit for Robinson.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:32 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
And it would cause me to lose little sleep. Hell toss a third rounder at WR if we are concerned. Or sign a cheap vet looking to bounce back. there are plenty of options.
Losing depth is how issues arise, there's just going to be quite a lot of turnover on this team.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:33 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
We need to think about extending Cheetah. This time Veach please give him a longer deal. I know last time was cuz of that bitch Crystal but 5/110 seems like a good deal
They probably could do it after next year.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-c...ek-hill-19119/
[Reply]
Mecca 01:34 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
There is little doubt that KC is the best fit for Robinson.
Yea but like I said if Bienemy takes that Jets job Robinson is an easy sign you probably get him for 2-3 mill a year, he gets to be a starter in an offense he already knows.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:34 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
WR concerns me because it takes time to learn the offense and we could easily lose Watkins and Robinson.

Hill Hardman Pringle isn’t as sexy as Hill Watkins Robinson, but it’s not even close to being as bad as we used to be.

Remember when it was Dwayne Bowe and Verran Tucker? Yeah. Try that.

Hell, I’d even take Hill Hardman Pringle over the best of the Vermeil years, which is probably Morton Kennison Hall.

This is the Veach/Reid era of Chiefs football. We’ll draft a guy and he’ll do pretty well. Some scrub they’ve been carrying for 1-2 years on the practice squad will finally break through and give us WR4 type production. Life... uhh... finds a way
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:36 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
One 1st round OL isn’t going to double his protection time.

That’s preposterous.
I didn't mean that literally, like he's going to suddenly have on average over four seconds of clean pocket per pass attempt. Put it this way... the lowest pocket time in the league is 2.0 seconds on average. the highest is 2.7.

But on the play that you need it, giving Mahomes more time to find his throw is an absolute key to victory. You can't over-invest in his protection.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:37 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Hill Hardman Pringle isn’t as sexy as Hill Watkins Robinson, but it’s not even close to being as bad as we used to be.

Hell, I’d even take Hill Hardman Pringle over the best of the Vermeil years, which is probably Morton Kennison Hall.

This is the Veach/Reid era of Chiefs football. We’ll draft a guy and he’ll do pretty well. Some scrub they’ve been carrying for 1-2 years on the practice squad will finally break through and give us WR4 type production. Life... uhh... finds a way
Remember when it was Chris Thomas and Snoop Minnis?
[Reply]
Mecca 01:37 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I didn't mean that literally, like he's going to suddenly have on average four seconds per pass attempt of clean pocket.

put it this way... the worst pocket pressure rating in the league is 2.0 seconds on average. the best is 2.7. Less than one second difference.

But on the play that you need it, giving Mahomes more time to find his throw is an absolute key to victory. You can't over-invest in his protection.
The Cowboys did and they won exactly nothing for it.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:38 PM 11-17-2020

GEHRIG DIETER!!!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:39 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I didn't mean that literally, like he's going to suddenly have on average over four seconds of clean pocket per pass attempt. Put it this way... the lowest pocket time in the league is 2.0 seconds on average. the highest is 2.7.

You absolutely can.

The skill position players make this offense go.

You can get by with less than ideal players at offensive line. If you build the offensive line at the expense of WR and TE, the offense might not even be remotely the same.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 01:49 PM 11-17-2020

Everybody still sleeping on gehrig fucking deiter.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 43
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up