ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 43
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs signing CB DeAndre Baker to practice squad
pugsnotdrugs19 05:51 PM 11-16-2020
I’ve seen this in a couple spots now, it’s early but here’s this from a NYP journalist... https://twitter.com/nypost_schwartz/...959128576?s=21

Originally Posted by :
Giants are not in on DeAndre Baker.
Teams interested: Chiefs, Bengals, 49ers and Jaguars.
This would obviously be a hell of a low risk/high reward move that makes so much sense for a team destined to pick in the 30s.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:39 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Lets get super real here...we're likely to lose these guys after the season..

Damian Williams
Le'Veon Bell
Sammy Watkins
DeMarcus Robinson
Austin Reiter
Kelechi Osemele
Mike Remmers
Daniel Kilgore
Kpass
Alex Okafor
Taco Charlton
Mike Pennel
Damien Wilson
Bashaud Breeland
Daniel Sorenson

If I was a betting man Watkins, Pennel and Charlton are the only ones I'd put above 50% for coming back.
Why are people so quick to get rid of Damien Williams?
[Reply]
wazu 12:45 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Why are people so quick to get rid of Damien Williams?
Yeah he's on a team friendly deal in 2021.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 12:46 PM 11-17-2020

Damian Williams
Le'Veon Bell
Sammy Watkins
DeMarcus Robinson
Austin Reiter
Kelechi Osemele
Mike Remmers
Daniel Kilgore
Kpass
Alex Okafor
Taco Charlton
Mike Pennel
Damien Wilson
Bashaud Breeland
Daniel Sorenson

If I was a betting man Watkins, Pennel and Charlton are the only ones I'd put above 50% for coming back.
Why would we lose damien?

And okafor and taco have been injured, I doubt they are going to break any banks.

Free agency is going to be down across the board as every team has to deal with the reduced salary cap
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:49 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Why would we lose damien?

And okafor and taco have been injured, I doubt they are going to break any banks.

Free agency is going to be down across the board as every team has to deal with the reduced salary cap
Doubt they sign up for another year of Okafor in the tub.

I could see Taco coming back, however.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:53 PM 11-17-2020
Why do people want to get rid of one of the best running backs ever in NFL playoff history in Damien Williams?
[Reply]
Mecca 12:58 PM 11-17-2020
They aren't going to pay Damien Williams almost 3 million dollars to be a backup when cap room is going to be limited.

Okafor is toast his contract restructure sealed that.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:59 PM 11-17-2020

Damian Williams
Le'Veon Bell
Sammy Watkins
DeMarcus Robinson
Austin Reiter
Kelechi Osemele
Mike Remmers
Daniel Kilgore
Kpass
Alex Okafor
Taco Charlton
Mike Pennel
Damien Wilson
Bashaud Breeland
Daniel Sorenson

Damien Williams is pretty damn cheap. Robinson had FA and nobody offered him anything so I think he can come back too.

Shit I’d try to bring back Pennel, Remmers, Kilgore, Charlton and maybe Breeland if he keeps being a dumbass. All those guys are making pennies in the grand scheme of things
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:00 PM 11-17-2020
Was trying to get a run down on the full off field incident. Watched a video and came away a little more confused. Anyone got a good write up with all the details?
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:00 PM 11-17-2020
They aren't going to pay Damien Williams almost 3 million dollars to be a backup when cap room is going to be limited.

Okafor is toast his contract restructure sealed that.
His cap hit is $2.6M with $533K of dead money. I wouldn't say it's guaranteed they'll cut him but I'm sure they'll at least evaluate it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:00 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Damien Williams is pretty damn cheap. Robinson had FA and nobody offered him anything so I think he can come back too.

Shit I’d try to bring back Pennel, Remmers, Kilgore, Charlton and maybe Breeland if he keeps being a dumbass. All those guys are making pennies in the grand scheme of things
No thanks on Charlton. We need to find guys that can stay on the field.
[Reply]
kcjayhawks5 01:01 PM 11-17-2020
Bell is gone but we should NOT get rid of Damien Williams. That’s idiocy
[Reply]
Mecca 01:04 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
No thanks on Charlton. We need to find guys that can stay on the field.
The only reason I mentioned I think he could be likely is he'll probably be very cheap and they seem to like him as he sees quite a bit of playing time. Kpass and Okafor are toast, you don't wanna be in a spot where it's Frank Clark, Mike Danna, Tim Ward and Demone Harris manning DE.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:05 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by kcjayhawks5:
Bell is gone but we should NOT get rid of Damien Williams. That’s idiocy
If the projected cap is correct we're 10 mill over already...there are going to be some tough cuts.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:07 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
His cap hit is $2.6M with $533K of dead money. I wouldn't say it's guaranteed they'll cut him but I'm sure they'll at least evaluate it.
His salary is $1.7M.

Assuming he comes back in shape, they’re keeping him.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:08 PM 11-17-2020
If the projected cap is correct we're 10 mill over already...there are going to be some tough cuts.
Nope. We’ll move the can down the road and have guys like Mathieu take extensions to lower the 2021 cap hit and free money.

Guys will take free money too. Eric Fisher and Frank Clark had money turned into gauranteed money which lowered their cap hit and gave us more money.

The cap is iterative. Lots of ways to work that bitch
[Reply]
Page 13 of 43
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up