ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 39
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about beating the shit out of the Raiders
RunKC 03:43 PM 11-08-2020
**** that franchise. **** Jonathan Abrams, **** Carr and **** Gruden.

I want Pat to drop 5 TD’s or more on they ass
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:19 PM 11-18-2020
Tough to imagine Schwartz plays without getting any practice in for over a month, even if he is cleared Sunday.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:28 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
So I was wrong Schwartz isn't on the injury report today he is still on the covid list. I think that was one of the local guys who I saw tweeted that he missed practice because of his back. my apologies...

What's up with Fenton? Are we going to get Sneed back and lose Fenton? We need the secondary to show up this game. They didn't last time.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:18 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Like last game?
More like the seven prior to last game.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:46 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
“The Chiefs are about to dumptruck the Raiders, they’re gonna stomp ‘em out... it’s the revenge factor...”

- Marcus Spears, former player, just now on ESPN.

Those with the ability to halfass critically think can see it coming from a mile away.
I raise you with....won't happen only because I assure you the officials WILL get involved
[Reply]
crayzkirk 09:57 AM 11-19-2020
As much as I would like to believe that raw emotion is going to be the difference, the players aren't robots and more teams are using the drop 7 and rush 4 defense against the Chiefs. If the Chiefs can't run on a defense that is daring them to run, then this is going to be the pattern (and has been) teams use. Mahomes/Hill/Kelce can't do anything sitting on the bench while teams execute 8 minute drives for touchdowns.

Both lines concern me and the linebackers concern me.

The trading of three top draft picks for first and second round picks seems to be working out for the Raiders.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 11:26 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
As much as I would like to believe that raw emotion is going to be the difference, the players aren't robots and more teams are using the drop 7 and rush 4 defense against the Chiefs. If the Chiefs can't run on a defense that is daring them to run, then this is going to be the pattern (and has been) teams use. Mahomes/Hill/Kelce can't do anything sitting on the bench while teams execute 8 minute drives for touchdowns.

The trading of three top draft picks for first and second round picks seems to be working out for the Raiders.
Because they won one insignificant game? Overreact much?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:26 PM 11-19-2020

You realize the Chiefs scored at will on them last time right? They put up 50 without bogus penalties
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:26 PM 11-19-2020
Damn, that Raider roster is fucking dogshit...wow
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:30 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You realize the Chiefs scored at will on them last time right? They put up 50 without bogus penalties
Think it was 46. But point taken.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 12:38 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Yes, actually I do...

I was listening to the game on the radio and the Chiefs went pretty much 3 and out the entire 3rd quarter. It's concerning to me that against a team that they can score at will, the Chiefs O struggled and put the D in a bad position.

I was hoping to use the next game the Panthers played as a judgement of the Chiefs defense however without McCaffrey, the Panthers are pretty toothless. The Bucs absolutely destroyed them after they got wiped out by the Saints.

I just think there's a lot of parity and just because the Chiefs have the best QB in the league, doesn't guarantee a victory.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 01:17 PM 11-19-2020
Yes, actually I do...

I was listening to the game on the radio and the Chiefs went pretty much 3 and out the entire 3rd quarter. It's concerning to me that against a team that they can score at will, the Chiefs O struggled and put the D in a bad position.

I was hoping to use the next game the Panthers played as a judgement of the Chiefs defense however without McCaffrey, the Panthers are pretty toothless. The Bucs absolutely destroyed them after they got wiped out by the Saints.

I just think there's a lot of parity and just because the Chiefs have the best QB in the league, doesn't guarantee a victory.
Panthers were in the game for most of the match. They were within one score I believe midway into the 3rd quarter when Jones had the long run and they just fell apart. That same TB team got shutdown by both NO and CHI. LV beat NO but got stomped by TB. You can't do that kind of NFL math predicting who is better than whom. Last year we went 11-5 during the regular season and stomped several teams we struggled with once the playoffs came around.

It's pretty obvious the team's biggest issue is motivation, and they're playing their cards close to the vest. Do you honestly watch the Raiders game and Ravens game and think KC put the same effort in against both teams? They likely took LV too lightly, which was a mistake, but I have zero doubt that if they had game planned in the same manner they do for the playoffs that game wouldn't have been the same.

How many years have we seen New England lose relatively meaningless regular season games against division and other opponents (including KC) only to destroy teams when it really mattered?

Again, unwarranted overreaction on your part.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:52 PM 11-19-2020

The Chiefs scored 32 points last time. The "pattern" has produced exactly ONE loss and that game wasn't a blueprint game, it was an outlier.

They lost because the Raiders broke tendency and took the top off the defense.

You're worrying about something that is unlikely to happen again.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:00 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Chiefs scored 32 points last time. The "pattern" has produced exactly ONE loss and that game wasn't a blueprint game, it was an outlier.

They lost because the Raiders broke tendency and took the top off the defense.

You're worrying about something that is unlikely to happen again.
Two of the Raiders long touchdown passes came on badly broken coverages. I have to think that Spags is going to have the secondary much better prepared this time.

We cannot let their receivers get deeper than the deepest again, and we can't just let them run free off the LOS. I am not saying play press man the entire game, but we need to do to Ruggs what other teams try to do with Tyreek.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:01 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Two of the Raiders long touchdown passes came on badly broken coverages. I have to think that Spags is going to have the secondary much better prepared this time.

We cannot let their receivers get deeper than the deepest again, and we can't just let them run free off the LOS. I am not saying play press man the entire game, but we need to do to Ruggs what other teams try to do with Tyreek.
On two of those plays, there was no deep safety. They were selling out to stop the run. I don't expect to see anything like that this game.
[Reply]
carcosa 02:04 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Aren't you one of the guys that freaks out in every single game thread
[Reply]
Page 20 of 39
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up