ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 39
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about beating the shit out of the Raiders
RunKC 03:43 PM 11-08-2020
**** that franchise. **** Jonathan Abrams, **** Carr and **** Gruden.

I want Pat to drop 5 TD’s or more on they ass
[Reply]
JakeF 12:47 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
They said all the same stuff last season before the Vikings game, and just before the AFCCG about Derrick Henry.

And Spags stoned both of those guys.

Not saying that Jacobs won't get some yards, but I doubt Spags will just forget Jacobs exists and let him run amok. Spags will bring something new, especially in the second half, and keep Jacobs contained.

The plan is always to get a double digit lead and force Carr is throw a lot under pressure. Make Carr have to carry the Raiders offense. And defense for that matter. If they go 3-and-out a few times in the second half, the Chiefs win going away.
I just want the Chiefs pissed. :-) :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:52 PM 11-18-2020
Jacobs had 23 rushes for 77 yards with a long of 7 yards.

Booker broke that one 43-yarder otherwise the Raiders rushed for 101 yards on 34 carries.

The Raiders passing game won that game, not their running game.

These people are just dumb, repeating talking points that don't actually have anything to do with real games.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:54 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
I just want the Chiefs pissed. :-) :-)
Oh, I think all the right people are. In particular, I'd bet real money that Tyrann, Clark, and Jones on the D are pretty worked up; they're going to have something to prove on Sunday.

Offensively, I fully expect to see Andy, Mahomes, Tyreek, Kelce, and Watkins to go off. Would not be surprised at all if we have three receivers go 100 yds and at least a TD each. And a generous dose of wild "Andy" plays to make that happen.

Andy is going to want to make a clear statement that he's the better coach and OC, and that it's not terribly close.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:14 PM 11-18-2020
I hope the KC players are listening to the media today because they are pimping the hell out of the Raiders. Several are picking the Raiders to win.

"Raiders can make Mahomes bleed twice this year ... "

"I don't think they can really stop Jacobs, he finishes too hard"

"Bus gate ... "

"Gruden can bring the Raiders back ... be the face of this year"

Eisen even talking about how the winless Raiders beat the 7-3 Chiefs in 2014.
Andy off a bye week. Bus gate. Prime time.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 01:30 PM 11-18-2020
Have we beaten them yet?
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:01 PM 11-18-2020
Schwartz is out again today. When do we start worrying about him?
[Reply]
Mecca 02:02 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Schwartz is out again today. When do we start worrying about him?
I'm beginning to wonder if his career is coming to an end.
[Reply]
carcosa 02:03 PM 11-18-2020
I hope Gruden gets hit by a bus immediately after losing the game!!!!!!!
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:07 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'm beginning to wonder if his career is coming to an end.
I hope not he is still young. I thought he was on the Covid list but they listed him not practicing today because of his back. I was hoping he would ready after the bye week.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:09 PM 11-18-2020
Hey Derek and David:

[Reply]
OKchiefs 02:09 PM 11-18-2020
Obviously Schwartz is not recovering as quickly as hoped or he would have gone on IR.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:10 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I hope not he is still young. I thought he was on the Covid list but they listed him not practicing today because of his back. I was hoping he would ready after the bye week.
Back issues tend to not go away, if this persists we may have to look into a new RT going forward.
[Reply]
gblowfish 02:19 PM 11-18-2020
OK, well this is pretty frickin' weird. Apologies if posted earlier:
[Reply]
JakeF 02:24 PM 11-18-2020
Raiders Rushing 4 and dropping 7 was the key to the beating us. We must be able to run against a defense that drops 7. Did Schwartz play in the Raiders' game? We can't let Mahomes get harassed by a 4-man rush. The Raiders rarely blitzed us and they still sacked Mahomes 3 times and pressured him a whopping (stat by PFF)22 times.
[Reply]
carcosa 02:26 PM 11-18-2020
Raiders Rushing 4 and dropping 7 was the key to the beating us. We must be able to run against a defense that drops 7. Did Schwartz play in the Raiders' game? We can't let Mahomes get harassed by a 4-man rush. The Raiders rarely blitzed us and they still sacked Mahomes 3 times and pressured him a whopping (stat by PFF)22 times.
ok
[Reply]
Page 16 of 39
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up