ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 39
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about beating the shit out of the Raiders
RunKC 03:43 PM 11-08-2020
**** that franchise. **** Jonathan Abrams, **** Carr and **** Gruden.

I want Pat to drop 5 TD’s or more on they ass
[Reply]
wazu 11:50 AM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Crosby was the real disruptor. In fact, Crosby has consistently outperformed Ferrell pretty much since the beginning of their rookie season.
Crosby is definitely the one I remember from first game. Guy was a beast.
[Reply]
jdubya 11:51 AM 11-18-2020
Crosby was the real disruptor. In fact, Crosby has consistently outperformed Ferrell pretty much since the beginning of their rookie season.
I dont disagree but Ferrell has been excellent against the run and containing QB`s that can run. He doesnt have any or many sacks but always has a high number of pressures. They will miss him for sure. I dont think Key is near his equal
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:51 AM 11-18-2020
Getting excited about this game.

Been a long, long time since the Raiders were competitive at all. Not saying that the Raiders are anywhere near the same level as the Chiefs, of course, because they obviously aren't there yet. Probably won't take the next step until they replace Carr. But they're finally looking like a solid middle tier team and not a mud-sucker anymore.

I still believe that the Chiefs win by double digits, but I don't think this one will be a total laugher the way they have been for so many years.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:52 AM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Crosby is definitely the one I remember from first game. Guy was a beast.
Crosby had a sack, a TFL, 1 solo tackle, 1 assist, and 2 QB hits.

Ferrell had 3 solo tackles and a PD.
[Reply]
O.city 11:53 AM 11-18-2020
Schwartz not practicing because of his back again.

I’m thinking we may not see him for a while if he’s still having issues
[Reply]
RunKC 11:53 AM 11-18-2020
In the last game they both played very well. Ferrell was putting consistent pressure on Pat. Not having him is a big loss for them.

[Reply]
htismaqe 11:59 AM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
I dont disagree but Ferrell has been excellent against the run and containing QB`s that can run. He doesnt have any or many sacks but always has a high number of pressures. They will miss him for sure. I dont think Key is near his equal
Ferrell is an excellent run defender. I don't ever see him get much QB pressure. I've probably seen 4 or 5 of their games.

FWIW, I got those previous stats from PFR. These are from Lineups Fantasy (I don't have a PFF membership so can't view advanced stats).

Crosby:

24 tackles, 6 sacks, 1 pressure, 8 QB hits

Ferrell:

19 tackles, 0 sacks, 1 pressure, 7 QB hits
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:01 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
In the last game they both played very well. Ferrell was putting consistent pressure on Pat. Not having him is a big loss for them.

According to the stats, that is Ferrell's lone QB pressure on the season.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:08 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:

If this continues they may just hold off until the playoffs and he may well call it a career...if that happens that is going to put OT at the top of our board.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:08 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
No, it wasn't. You see that call just like that happen (or more appropriately, not happen) in every single game. It isn't the Saints getting ****ed for a Super Bowl missing/not called DPI.

Dumbshit. :-)

I re-watched the entire game after seeing all the whining here about the Refs, and saw just as much stuff go against the Raiders as I saw go against the Chiefs. Chiefs OL was holding blatantly all game long, and very few of them got called.

Chiefs got whipped because they took the Raiders lightly. Period.
Should I direct you to 20:30 in this video? Chris Simms calls it a blatant PI and the most pivotal play in the game..

Chris Simms > LawrenceRaider on all things football.....

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:18 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:

Not sure I understand why he didn’t go on IR.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:33 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Should I direct you to 20:30 in this video? Chris Simms calls it a blatant PI and the most pivotal play in the game..

Chris Simms > LawrenceRaider on all things football.....
He also claimed the Chiefs were holding all game and it wasn't called.

Except of course for the Osemele hold that took 6 points off the board and led to an extended drive that saw Keleche suffer a possible career-ending injury. They didn't call holding. :-)
[Reply]
JakeF 12:37 PM 11-18-2020
I hope the KC players are listening to the media today because they are pimping the hell out of the Raiders. Several are picking the Raiders to win.

"Raiders can make Mahomes bleed twice this year ... "

"I don't think they can really stop Jacobs, he finishes too hard"

"Bus gate ... "

"Gruden can bring the Raiders back ... be the face of this year"

Eisen even talking about how the winless Raiders beat the 7-3 Chiefs in 2014.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:43 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
I hope the KC players are listening to the media today because they are pimping the hell out of the Raiders. Several are picking the Raiders to win.

"Raiders can make Mahomes bleed twice this year ... "

"I don't think they can really stop Jacobs, he finishes too hard"

"Bus gate ... "

"Gruden can bring the Raiders back ... be the face of this year"
They said all the same stuff last season before the Vikings game, and just before the AFCCG about Derrick Henry.

And Spags stoned both of those guys.

Not saying that Jacobs won't get some yards, but I doubt Spags will just forget Jacobs exists and let him run amok. Spags will bring something new, especially in the second half, and keep Jacobs contained.

The plan is always to get a double digit lead and force Carr is throw a lot under pressure. Make Carr have to carry the Raiders offense. And defense for that matter. If they go 3-and-out a few times in the second half, the Chiefs win going away.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:47 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:

Eisen even talking about how the winless Raiders beat the 7-3 Chiefs in 2014.
I love listening to Eisen. He's great. And he always comes up with these types of stories; he has a real knack for creating drama without unnecessarily exaggerating anything too much.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 39
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up