ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Steelers just waived Steven Wisniewski...bring him back?
arrowheadnation 02:59 PM 11-07-2020
Do we bring him back in? Has he not been very good this year?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:49 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Well, they did just sign Wisniewski...
As bad as Wylie might be, he's better than Wisniewski.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:11 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by alanm:
Hudson chose to go to the Raiders. Not much KC could have done other than match the offer. Which at the time was pretty steep. Glad he's worked out. I still wish he was playing for the Chiefs. :-)
Hudson also struggled after breaking his leg for 2 seasons...I remember Nick Jacobs asked him about it during an interview and Hudson got super pissed...it was a weird time but I get why they walked on him.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:14 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
As bad as Wylie might be, he's better than Wisniewski.
I wouldn't mind seeing Wiz at the right guard spot in place of Wylie but Allegretti has the left guard spot locked down, so he won't be taking over the left guard spot as he did last season.

I also think it's quite telling that despite all of the love Kilgore received on Chiefsplanet, Andy went right back to Reiter as soon as he was healthy.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:15 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Hudson also struggled after breaking his leg for 2 seasons...I remember Nick Jacobs asked him about it during an interview and Hudson got super pissed...it was a weird time but I get why they walked on him.
$9 million per was the biggest reason why they allowed Hudson to walk...
[Reply]
Mecca 03:16 PM 11-30-2020
I wouldn't mind seeing Wiz at the right guard spot in place of Wylie but Allegretti has the left guard spot locked down, so he won't be taking over the left guard spot as he did last season.

I also think it's quite telling that despite all of the love Kilgore received on Chiefsplanet, Andy went right back to Reiter as soon as he was healthy.
Reiter is a better pass blocker where Kilgore is a better run blocker and well we pass more.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:16 PM 11-30-2020
$9 million per was the biggest reason why they allowed Hudson to walk...
Probably, he also hadn't played his best ball when he left so I mean that's a ton of money for an interior OL especially when you question if he'll regain form.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:25 PM 11-30-2020
Reiter is a better pass blocker where Kilgore is a better run blocker and well we pass more.
Exactly.

Kilgore was a nice, cheap addition but he's not ideally suited for Andy's offense.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:36 PM 11-30-2020

What’s Wylie good at?
[Reply]
Mecca 03:43 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
What’s Wylie good at?
Knowing the system and being cheap, I'm pretty certain he plays because of how long he's been here. We'll see how Wisniewski gets in sync since last year he made Wylie an inactive for the entire postseason.
[Reply]
BossChief 05:56 PM 11-30-2020

Reuter is better at the line calls and pass pro.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:25 PM 11-30-2020
What’s Wylie good at?
Getting everyone beer, BBQ, burgers and brauts.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:36 PM 12-01-2020
What’s Wylie good at?
He has to know the playbook better than Wiz. And according to some report I read last season right after we got Wiz, Wylie is probably more athletic than Wiz. That was one of the big knocks on Wiz, as I recall, was his lack of lateral quickness. 'Good hands and feet, solid technique, good upper body strength, lacks lateral mobility.' Something like that.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up