ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 139 of 221
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149189 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Fishing Thread
Easy 6 07:58 PM 02-19-2010
Searched around & only found the video fishing & BassMasters threads, i know their are plenty of outdoorsman here, so i figured it'd be cool to draw upon the Planets vast experience in all things fishing.

I only use spincast reels & fish mostly large/smallmouth bass & cats. My choice of reels is quite the source of derision from many people i know 'duffer gear', but i haul in my share of 6 pound bass & 10-20 pound cats on that gear no problem. With a little know-how you can use just about any technique you want to on 'duffer gear'.

Berkley Powerbaits are a big part of my trick bag, the difference between those & regular stuff is night & day. My best action last summer came on Mister Twister scented white curly tail grubs, on one day fishing from shore to a bridge pier, i caught smallies, bigmouths, perch & even 1 carp believe it or not... great day. But my bread & butter is a texas rigged Berkley worm, it'll wiggle through any kind of cover without getting hung up.

With cats i strictly bottom fish, no bobber & bait is just as basic... but its always in 2's to give'em a real treat... a shrimp/with a nightcrawler, liver/chunk of cheese etc. Cats are mostly for night sport to me, time to kick back a lil...

So thats me style, how do the rest of you guys get your fish on? What do you fish for, what do you use? IIRC Missouri's trout season just kicked off, anyone getting anything?
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:49 AM 07-04-2017
Any time now.

Come on you ungrateful bastards that's a fine meal out there for ya
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:51 AM 07-04-2017
The cocksucker's are in the weeds I can't get too without major snags.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:58 AM 07-04-2017
This is my fishing rod there are many like it but this one is mine.

Haha my son earlier in reference to Full Metal Jacket his favorite movie. Gotta love my son.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:00 AM 07-04-2017
It's 3am. Come on last year I could set my watch by catching a fish at 3am. I don't even wear a watch.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:29 AM 07-04-2017
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiikuuujjjjjjck

I had fish on and felt great good tug and then mother FUCKing lead clasp bent the fuck unclasping the hook and bye bye fish. :-)

What the holy hell.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:30 AM 07-04-2017
Son of a cock whore bitch
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:40 AM 07-04-2017
How the fuck does this even happen? Twice now in as many of years happened last year too after a good fight. Fucks. How many fucks does it take to get over this ?
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:25 AM 07-04-2017
Holy smokes I maybe back in business even though I'm down to two poles for the night as I was making my way around the bend along the cliff and edge as luck would have it I came across a one armed crawfish getting splashed against the rocks. (Did I mention I'm wearing my LUCKY hat). Could be a gift from the Gods like when Purculis or whatever his name was blessed with a shield and sword to fight Medusa and chop off her head.

Anyways I checked on my other pole down a waze and go figure empty hooks. So I just use this gift from above. Love ya big guy in the sky mean it. Now I got to lines in the water and hope for some results.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:44 AM 07-04-2017
It's a little bushwhack to get to my spot from our actual campsite and Everytime I go back through the tall grassy weeds I see this thing that the shadows make it look like a giant rat Fucking log. I had to move it so it would quit scarring jeepers out of me. What a night.

Can't believe that fish bent the fuck out of my clasp. God FUCKing dammit.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:50 AM 07-04-2017
I think I'm going write a well worded letter to Eagle Claw the makers of my Grief. Twice in two years come on. I don't know if I can make it to work tomorrow night or rest of the week for this travistation it's done to my mind and we'll being. You don't just lose a fish like that.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:56 AM 07-04-2017
This should teach a lesson to all you kids​ and young fishermen out there​. Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair.

:-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:59 AM 07-04-2017
After this day I'm boycotting anything from Eagle Claw from my arsinal. Well after I use up what I got.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:38 AM 07-04-2017
Holy shit balls. This must only happen to me. I take back those kind words I said about loving you big guy in the sky. I hate you.

Same shit must be same fish cuz it was same spot but I had him on there good 15 twenty minutes idk. Maybe he wedges in rocks but my shit shouldn't​be bending out of place like that. Fucks.

Oh hello toad do you want to be my friend?
[Reply]
Dunit35 05:07 AM 07-04-2017
We had a massive storm come through about 8pm last night. A lot of rain, sirens even if went off.

On my way to fish. Not feeling good about fishing morning after a storm.
[Reply]
Sofa King 05:26 AM 07-04-2017
I don't know if these posts should be hilarious or sad.
[Reply]
Page 139 of 221
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149189 > Last »
Up