ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 162
« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:08 PM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Where the heck did you find clowns?:-)
Click [More] in the smilies box... many are seldomly used.

:-)
Bwana's -- :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:11 PM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Click [More] in the smilies box... many are seldomly used.

Bwana's -- :-)
That's hilarious.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 05:27 PM 11-03-2020
:-):-):-):-):-):-)

always thought this one was hilarious, but i expected it to be :circlejerk: over group hug lmao
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:32 PM 11-03-2020
What was it, a year ago(?), when people were ****ting all over Mike Tomlin?
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:54 PM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
The bengals are an up and coming team (all those losses were one score games) and the Titans were coming off that emotional championship caliber comeback vs the steelers.

Also you guys were right about the league not liking the titans. The refs were about as one sided as you'll ever see in that bengals game. And looking at all the upsets this past wknd one has to ask if the league was doing their part to keep the "parity" going this year.

Last years chefs were the hot take. They wanted andy reid to win a super bowl. Luckily the chefs had a very easy path to the superbowl (texans and the road warrior titans who did all the dirty work)
Gtfoh, clown.:-)

[Reply]
Bearcat 07:44 PM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
:-):-):-):-):-):-)

always thought this one was hilarious, but i expected it to be :circlejerk: over group hug lmao
I guess you can technically only see one hand from each smiley... :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:51 PM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Gtfoh, clown.:-)
Oh, that was glorious... I was sitting behind that end zone with a perfect view of that play.

The initial rollout and thought of being taken down or going out of bounds or having to throw it away.... then the 'oh shit' moment of realizing he had open field to get at least inside the 10, and then that last spin and push into the end zone. :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 08:58 PM 11-03-2020
The Titans showed everyone how to beat "mvp" lamar jackson in the playoffs. Pitt just adapted the tits gameplan.
Titans should have beat pitt, it should have been the championship caliber comeback we all expected. Only a championship caliber team makes that a game (too bad gostkowski sucks)
The bengals game was a trap game with the tits coming off that emotional comeback

The chefs lucked out last year with the Titans doing all the dirty work in the playoffs, chefs got to play the texans (perennial losers) and a tired titans team who were playing 4 straight road games
Had your Titans been as good as you claimed they wouldn't have had to play four straight road games. You are a terrible troll.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:10 PM 11-03-2020
The bengals are an up and coming team (all those losses were one score games) and the Titans were coming off that emotional championship caliber comeback vs the steelers.

Also you guys were right about the league not liking the titans. The refs were about as one sided as you'll ever see in that bengals game. And looking at all the upsets this past wknd one has to ask if the league was doing their part to keep the "parity" going this year.

Last years chefs were the hot take. They wanted andy reid to win a super bowl. Luckily the chefs had a very easy path to the superbowl (texans and the road warrior titans who did all the dirty work)
If you want to see a championship caliber comeback you should go watch last year's AFCCG or better yet the SB.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:53 AM 11-04-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's pretty good stuff, other troll accounts should be taking notes.

I give it 4 clowns.

:-):-):-):-)
So is it a mult? You're a mod, you can tell these things, right?
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:56 AM 11-04-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
So is it a mult? You're a mod, you can tell these things, right?
As far as I can tell, not a mult.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 10:41 AM 11-04-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
If I had a nickel for each one of your bad takes, I’d be retired on my own private island sipping on a cold beverage right now
Glad i can help. Maybe you can join trump in retirement once all the votes are counted. 🤡
[Reply]
Lzen 11:28 AM 11-04-2020
Glad i can help. Maybe you can join trump in retirement once all the votes are counted. 🤡
Keep the political crap out of here. That WILL get you banned.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:42 AM 11-04-2020
If you look at the three common opponents, Pittsburgh struggled with all three and the Chiefs demolished all three. And Denver had Driskel as their QB.
[Reply]
steelerdane 07:21 PM 11-04-2020
And the Chiefs lost to the Raiders and went to ot to beat the Chargers. I don't give a dam how bad you beat up on the jets ya still got an L.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 162
« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Up