ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 105
« First < 45859192939495 96979899 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Simply Red 12:39 AM 07-03-2013
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I didn't realize that you've become a nutritionist.

:-)

Next, you're going to tell that kale is garbage, too, right?
Kale chips are the best - it's really the only way i take it - that or juice it - well I like it in navy bean and sausage soup as well :-)
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:40 AM 07-03-2013
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Asshole...
Not anymore...

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER:
If I defriend you do I become a nice person?
Q
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:40 AM 07-03-2013
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Vega One. Just google shop it - it's pretty good, don't get me wrong I still have my Whey, as well.
Ignore that shit, just drink ON Whey.

If you want to get a serving of vegetables just drink V8.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:42 AM 07-03-2013
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER; QUOTE:
If you want to get a serving of vegetables just drink V8.
With vodka?
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 06:26 AM 07-03-2013
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Not anymore...

Q
Hey dude, I take Facebook pretty seriously I've been told. Sure you want to do that?
[Reply]
Radar Chief 06:59 AM 07-03-2013
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER:
14g of protein in 368 calories of that stuff. :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinoa

If you want protein, eat meat.

[Reply]
rico 08:08 AM 07-03-2013

For the record, I think that the roast idea is brilliant, but believe it or not, I'm not a fan of hurting someone's feelings during the roast.

All this "He's fat, they're fat", blah, blah, blah is cheap. Cheap laughs. Not funny.

It's like saying "You're bald, it's so funny". Well, it's not.
Dude, you would be freaking awesome at doing these.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:14 AM 07-03-2013
61. Reighters

Reighters is debt free and proud. Of course that is easier to achieve when you lived 5 years in a Big Rig at the local garbage dump. Seriously though, he's upgraded since then to a nice trailer and was even recently made Asst. Trailer Park Supervisor. A firm believer in "The way of the road", he doesn't have time to stop to take a leak, so he uses milk jugs. He can be seen firing his dirty old piss jugs out the window or even around the park when he gets home.

The road certainly has it's perils and it gets lonely sometimes. As a truck driver, sometimes his shipments come in handy though. After acquiring a "gift" from a local lot lizard named Big Bertha, that delivery of Valtrex was a lifesaver.

Pros: Makes a mean swish. Piss jugs are efficient. Bacon flavored condoms.

Cons: He's a Raider fan of course he is. Vinegar based BBQ. Garbage juice gives the shits.

Outlook: Piss jugs, lot lizards, and last place finish for the Faid oh my.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:14 AM 07-03-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
Dude, you would be freaking awesome at doing these.
Have you seen your roast yet? :-)
[Reply]
rico 08:20 AM 07-03-2013
Originally Posted by PGM:
63. rico

rico has come along way in the last month. After not being on the list he has rocketed up the charts. Has a reputation as a solid poster even though he is a bit long winded sometimes. That is pretty good considering only a third of his 3k posts have been read. The long winded ness extends to the bedroom as well. Mrs. Swaff often finishes before he can get it in.

Speaking of the Mrs. they met at a family reunion (don't worry she's a 2nd cousin). They fell in love in typical Iowa fashion after he suplexed her on to his cock after the three legged race.

Pros: Has a hot wife and a killer figure 4 leg lock.

Cons: Probably doesn't want to get this one pregnant. ..just to be safe.

Outlook: Learns to condense his posts, ends the year in the top 10 of post count as a result. Gets banned for calling frazod fat in a hundred a different ways.

Haha honestly, I thought you did better at this than I was guessing someone was going to do at it, if it were to happen. I think Dane would have done well because he is brilliant/funny. I thought Clay would have done well for the dude is creative, funny as shit and reads everything. TimBone, I thought had an outside chance because he "reads every word." I thought you did well and pretty much thought you would prior to, for we seem to think the same shit is funny.

One thing is for sure, when you post, "tl;dr," I am going to think to myself "yeah right," because some of the stuff you posted such as; Mrs. Swaff (I think any time I've mentioned that part of my last name, it has been in the middle of a long, rambling post) and the family reunion 2nd cousin thing (which I assume was a reference to the brass-knuckle beat down I received from a dude who I saw at a family reunion a couple years later, where we found out our grandmothers were sisters). Haha, both of those references were in the middle of long, rambling posts...that you probably responded to with, "tl;dr."

However, I do have some thoughts where you were off a bit, homie. (insert Austin Powers Goldmember pic here) I'll get to those after class or during my next break. Good job though, dudely.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:22 AM 07-03-2013

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:26 AM 07-03-2013
Originally Posted by rico:

Haha honestly, I thought you did better at this than I was guessing someone was going to do at it, if it were to happen. I think Dane would have done well because he is brilliant/funny. I thought Clay would have done well for the dude is creative, funny as shit and reads everything. TimBone, I thought had an outside chance because he "reads every word." I thought you did well and pretty much thought you would prior to, for we seem to think the same shit is funny.

One thing is for sure, when you post, "tl;dr," I am going to think to myself "yeah right," because some of the stuff you posted such as; Mrs. Swaff (I think any time I've mentioned that part of my last name, it has been in the middle of a long, rambling post) and the family reunion 2nd cousin thing (which I assume was a reference to the brass-knuckle beat down I received from a dude who I saw at a family reunion a couple years later, where we found out our grandmothers were sisters). Haha, both of those references were in the middle of long, rambling posts...that you probably responded to with, "tl;dr."

However, I do have some thoughts where you were off a bit, homie. (insert Austin Powers Goldmember pic here) I'll get to those after class or during my next break. Good job though, dudely.
Glad you liked it. I like my roasts short and sweet. The ones I have done have really only taken like 2-3 minutes. I just pick a name and go off what I remember about the poster.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:29 AM 07-03-2013
I didn't realize that you've become a nutritionist.

Next, you're going to tell that kale is garbage, too, right?
Oh, no one knows what works best for you more than two previously fat guys on the internet who discovered the keto diet.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:35 AM 07-03-2013
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Oh, no one knows what works best for you more than two previously fat guys on the internet who discovered the keto diet.
If you're referring to me - A) I've never been fat - I've held 34" waist for several years, even was down to a 32 in the recent past.

and B) I wasn't trying to give Dane advice - I was simply sharing my recent diet - since we were on the topic & Dane is a friend.

[Reply]
Simply Red 08:37 AM 07-03-2013
& further - I'm not on any structured 'diet' - I simply don't put processed, bullshit filth in my mouth anymore.
[Reply]
Page 95 of 105
« First < 45859192939495 96979899 > Last »
Up