ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you wish death on any people because of who they are or what they believe in?
Yes 19 34.55%
No 36 65.45%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Human pole
Ebolapox 07:10 PM 09-18-2020
Yes I know the joke

Not a political poll but I’ve seen people of a certain bent wish death upon those that likely vote for another party... on this very forum

So I thus ask the good people of the planet; would you wish death upon another person (assuming not the rapist of your child or murderer of family) for any nontraffic reason?
[Reply]
Ebolapox 08:07 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Wish death is a little far, but I think they’re are plenty of people who deserve to die. Pedophiles, murderers, habitual wife beaters, and Ubeja Vontell to name a few.
Agreed. Thought I included rapist of children and murderers lol
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:08 PM 09-18-2020
For thoughts? No
[Reply]
Pablo 08:20 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
My ex's attorney... And YES it worked!!!

Cost her $3k just to get the new one up to speed.

I was fucking laughing so hard when she demanded I pay him because....

I really did tell her that I wished her Lawyer would drop dead from a heart attack when he went off on a rage telling the judge how terrible I was.

Her new attorney looked like he ran marathons.
This happening is just as likely as Clay residing in Waldo.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:25 PM 09-18-2020
BlackOp said I was a hyena who should be afraid of getting eaten by a lion. I hope he dies!
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:30 PM 09-18-2020

I really did tell her that I wished her Lawyer would drop dead from a heart attack when he went off on a rage telling the judge how terrible I was.

Holy bullshit, Batman!!
[Reply]
scho63 08:36 PM 09-18-2020
I wish RBG would just drop........OH SHIT IT WORKED!!!

(Too soon?)
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:43 PM 09-18-2020
Go to the kitchen, open spice cabinet, find "Powdered Alum" dump the whole container in your mouth and then ask me for water/:-):-)

I'll reimburse you the $3.00

Originally Posted by Pablo:
This happening is just as likely as Clay residing in Waldo.

[Reply]
Fish 08:57 PM 09-18-2020

Yeah.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:10 PM 09-18-2020
Unfortunately, in weaker moments, I did wish some people would die. I'm not proud of it, and wish I hadn't done it.

That being said, there are some dudes that if they died a miserable death I wouldn't be sad about it.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:44 PM 09-18-2020
I think there is an important distinction between wishing death on someone and hoping they die.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:55 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Ebolapox:
eh, it's called I can't afford a therapist :-)

I control my anger at the world I live with by yelling at them in my car with nobody in there. nobody hears me. I don't honk. I don't flip them off. I quietly wish them a slow agonizing death that they won't likely have.

It's therapeutic apparently. You, it seems, aren't cultured.
Sounds like a guy who just hasn't had his Swingline stapler stolen yet. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:57 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I think there is an important distinction between wishing death on someone and hoping they die.
Yeah, when this thread first appeared, I thought about posting 'Wish?'

But truthfully, I haven't even wished. I'm the type of person who blames himself for everything, so if I get pissed off at people, it translates into me being pissed off at myself that I failed to persuade them to be better people.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:01 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Right. I don't wish death upon Raiders fans, but I sincerely hope they jump in front of a speeding train.
[Reply]
tmax63 07:33 AM 09-19-2020
Can't say I truly wish anyone would outright die but there are several that would have me smiling like Trump last night.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:44 AM 09-19-2020
Absolutely yes. But this isn't remotely a political thing. It's what certain people do in detracting from the world at large.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up