ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Would we be going for title number 3 in a row if Hunt wasnt released?
Titty Meat 09:29 PM 09-17-2020
For Pitt Gorilla.

Hunt looks amazing like he did at times last year and his whole time as a Chief.

However William's I believe set some records for post season touchdowns.

Discuss.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:04 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Not sure how having Hunt would have allowed us to get to or win SB 53. It was our defense that failed us, not the offense.
It sure as fuck failed in the first half. People seem to forget that 14-0 halftime hole they had to dig out of. Could Hunt have made a difference? Yeah, probably. If we're down 7 instead of 14, or down 11 instead of 14.... ugh. :-)

It's great that we are where we are now, but one Super Bowl doesn't cancel out all the heartbreaking, missed-it-by-that-much losses we suffered through.
[Reply]
TEX 10:59 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
It sure as **** failed in the first half. People seem to forget that 14-0 halftime hole they had to dig out of. Could Hunt have made a difference? Yeah, probably. If we're down 7 instead of 14, or down 11 instead of 14.... ugh. :-)

It's great that we are where we are now, but one Super Bowl doesn't cancel out all the heartbreaking, missed-it-by-that-much losses we suffered through.

True. BUT I took EXTREME satisfaction in beating the team Dee Ford was on in the Super Bowl the following year! Watching him do NOTHING, while watching our NEW #55 WRECK SF at crunch time was AWESOME! :-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:18 AM 09-18-2020
It sure as **** failed in the first half. People seem to forget that 14-0 halftime hole they had to dig out of. Could Hunt have made a difference? Yeah, probably. If we're down 7 instead of 14, or down 11 instead of 14.... ugh. :-)

Yes it does. It absolutely does.

Why are people still whining about Kareem Hunt? He's a dumbfuck, and the NFL took action. It's done, it's history, and we're world champions.

I don't give a single fuck about Kareem Hunt.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:24 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by TEX:
True. BUT I took EXTREME satisfaction in beating the team Dee Ford was on in the Super Bowl the following year! Watching him do NOTHING, while watching our NEW #55 WRECK SF at crunch time was AWESOME! :-)
Niners fans: "Quit crowing, Chiefs fans. Ford was still gimpy from his injury in the Super Bowl."

Chiefs fans: "Exactly."
[Reply]
Frazod 11:41 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Yes it does. It absolutely does.

Why are people still whining about Kareem Hunt? He's a dumbfuck, and the NFL took action. It's done, it's history, and we're world champions.

I don't give a single fuck about Kareem Hunt.
Well, I'm glad it does for you. But for me, one championship doesn't make five decades of suck instantly vanish.
[Reply]
Sorce 11:50 AM 09-18-2020
If we beat the pats and win the superbowl, sutton doesn't get fired we don't majorly overhaul the defense we may not win last year.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:01 PM 09-18-2020

[Reply]
Easy 6 12:17 PM 09-18-2020
Kareem who?

You mean Abdul Jabbar?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:21 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Simple answer: Yes

I think they would have went undefeated last year too.
Apparently Hunt is Barry Sanders and Jim Brown combined into one.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:28 PM 09-18-2020
He can't even establish himself as the lead back in Cleveland. He was a product of our offense.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:31 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Simple answer: Yes

I think they would have went undefeated last year too.
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
He can't even establish himself as the lead back in Cleveland. He was a product of our offense.
Seriously...

There’s a reason every player looks their best on the Chiefs. Especially in the Mahomes era.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:34 PM 09-18-2020
Well, I'm glad it does for you. But for me, one championship doesn't make five decades of suck instantly vanish.
We're better off without him, in my opinion.

We've got a potentially better RB for what we do on offense with fewer miles on him that will be on his cheap rookie deal much longer into the Mahomes years.

Hunt would have required a Dalvin Cook-type extension if he weren't an idiot doofus who gets into trouble. His extension he got from Cleveland pales in comparison to what he was in line for, if not from us then from some other team.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:42 PM 09-18-2020

I fail to see where our run game was the issue in the first half of that game. There is literally zero evidence Hunt would have made any difference. And he wouldn't have been eligible to play anyway he was suspended by the league.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:44 PM 09-18-2020
what does Kareem Hunt have to do with 5 decades of suck? Nothing.

What did Kareem Hunt have to do with Dee Ford being offsides? Nothing.

Who fucking cares?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:44 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I fail to see where our run game was the issue in the first half of that game. There is literally zero evidence Hunt would have made any difference.
He wouldn’t have. He would have been on the commissioner exempt list even if he were on the roster.

Kareem did it to himself and the video of his recent traffic stop doesn’t inspire confidence that he’s changed his behavior since.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up