1 23 >
Media Center>The hottest Guinevere?
Hammock Parties 03:11 PM 09-17-2020
Who you got?

Vanessa Redgrave - 1967 - Camelot

Cherie Lunghi - 1981 - Excalibur

Julia Ormond - 1995 - First Knight

Keira Knightley - 2004 - King Arthur

And no, I'm not including Tamsin Egerton - 2011 - Camelot because that would be very unfair to the rest of these ladies.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:18 PM 09-17-2020
I went with the old school, despite the tits.

I think there's something sublime about Vanessa Redgrave Julia and her amazing rack can't touch, even with her melons protruding ever so proudly towards the moon.
[Reply]
Sorce 03:18 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
And no, I'm not including Tamsin Egerton - 2011 - Camelot because that would be very unfair to the rest of these ladies.

At least you included her picture.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:22 PM 09-17-2020
I'm trying to figure out who Vanessa Redgrave looks like in those pictures. And no, I don't think it's either of her daughters.

I mean that black and white shot is a dead ringer for some actress who's name is immediately escaping me. Her daughters do look a lot like her, though.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:27 PM 09-17-2020
I went with Julia Ormond.

Obviously Excalibur is the best movie, though.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:31 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm trying to figure out who Vanessa Redgrave looks like in those pictures. And no, I don't think it's either of her daughters.

I mean that black and white shot is a dead ringer for some actress who's name is immediately escaping me. Her daughters do look a lot like her, though.
Rita Hayworth vibes.

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:36 PM 09-17-2020
Keira Knightley Yes please!
Attached: 4F0C780A-EFD7-4410-A5DA-823D35324751.jpeg (38.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Donger 03:41 PM 09-17-2020
Julia Ormond annoyed me. She always looked like she was about to cry.

I'll go with Redgrave, but Madchen Amick would have been great.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:45 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Keira Knightley Yes please!
A-cups need not apply.

Pretty face, though.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:56 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Rita Hayworth vibes.
I'm wondering if I'm not thinking Sondra Locke from Outlaw Josey Wales. It's the massive doe eyes, I think.

The shape of her face reminds me a lot of Natascha McElhone.

Very squared off but still really feminine. Not an easy look to pull off but incredible when it comes together.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:00 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Julia Ormond annoyed me. She always looked like she was about to cry.

via Gfycat

[Reply]
Bowser 04:14 PM 09-17-2020
Kiera Knightley should be the number two behind Tasmin, but I went with Cherie Lunghi. She was ethereal in Excalibur, and well, that movie came out right about when the ol' hormones were kicking in and I really liked her acting in that movie. And stuff.

Plus, I didn't care for the type of Guinevere Knightley portrayed for some reason.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:31 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Kiera Knightley should be the number two behind Tasmin, but I went with Cherie Lunghi.
Me, too.

There was something so innocent about her performance, which made it more memorable to me than the others.

As much as I like Kiera Knightly as an actress, I just didn't care for that version of Arthur, Guinevere and Camelot.

I've never cared for Julia Ormond because she's always so cold, at least in the films I've seen her star.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:11 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm wondering if I'm not thinking Sondra Locke from Outlaw Josey Wales. It's the massive doe eyes, I think.

The shape of her face reminds me a lot of Natascha McElhone.

Very squared off but still really feminine. Not an easy look to pull off but incredible when it comes together.
Oh, yes. That's it. Truman Show girl.

Yup.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:29 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Kiera Knightley should be the number two behind Tasmin, but I went with Cherie Lunghi. She was ethereal in Excalibur, and well, that movie came out right about when the ol' hormones were kicking in and I really liked her acting in that movie. And stuff.

Plus, I didn't care for the type of Guinevere Knightley portrayed for some reason.
Because that Arthur version sucked. You don't need realism or a stripped down world in Arthur mythology. Embrace the magical wonderment with the tragic undertones.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up