ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I hate Joe Buck
Chiefnj2 05:41 PM 02-01-2020
I have a feeling the announcers will be 49er leaning during the broadcast. I generally hate listening to Buck. For out of towners, how is it listening to games on the 101.5 app? Is it live or have a slight delay?

Thanks
[Reply]
kysirsoze 05:44 PM 02-01-2020
The whole bias thing with Buck is overblown. He just likes to suck off the better team/player. In the 2014 WS he kept going down on Bumgarner because he was putting on an all time pitching display. In the 2015 WS he kept gushing about the Royals and afterwards said they were the best team he'd ever seen.

He's going to be relentless in his praise for Mahomes. He's probably practicing just what he'll say when Mahomes rips the 9ers throats out. I highly doubt he's going to be leaning SF.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:44 PM 02-01-2020
I think the only one that will have the game is kcfx. Way delayed. About 1 to 1.5 minutes.

OH MY IT HAPPENED
[Reply]
mlyonsd 05:45 PM 02-01-2020
Find a local radio station doing the Westwood broadcast. Kevin Harlan is doing the game. If you listen over the air it's about 3-5 seconds ahead of the tv broadcast.
[Reply]
threebag 05:47 PM 02-01-2020
Troy loves Joe
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 05:50 PM 02-01-2020
A DISGUSTING ACT!!!
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:51 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
I have a feeling the announcers will be 49er leaning during the broadcast. I generally hate listening to Buck. For out of towners, how is it listening to games on the 101.5 app? Is it live or have a slight delay?

Thanks
Usually a 4-5 second delay. It makes the game unwatchable
[Reply]
DRM08 05:53 PM 02-01-2020
We know Aikman is rooting against KC.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 05:54 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
We know Aikman is rooting against KC.
Yep.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 05:58 PM 02-01-2020
I hope Tyreek has a monster game tomorrow just so we can see the SJWs squirm.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 05:59 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
The whole bias thing with Buck is overblown. He just likes to suck off the better team/player. In the 2014 WS he kept going down on Bumgarner because he was putting on an all time pitching display. In the 2015 WS he kept gushing about the Royals and afterwards said they were the best team he'd ever seen.

He's going to be relentless in his praise for Mahomes. He's probably practicing just what he'll say when Mahomes rips the 9ers throats out. I highly doubt he's going to be leaning SF.
Exactly. Although you’ll never convince the snowflakes.

Some fans are really looking to be offended.
[Reply]
DRM08 05:59 PM 02-01-2020

FOX is in bed with NFC due to their contracts (NFC Championship, NFC Playoffs, ton of regular season NFC games). I would expect them to lean toward the Niners based on this.

Aikman also has the whole "insecure about Mahomes" thing going for him as well. After he ran his mouth about rings, it is not in his interest to see Mahomes start winning rings.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:01 PM 02-01-2020
It's odd to me how the hatred really took off.. I mean, I get Royals fans were kind of butthurt about his love for MadBum, but I never really heard about the hatred before then and now it's all the rage to say you hate him. :-)

I've never really minded listening to him, even though he's obviously made for baseball.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:04 PM 02-01-2020

Apparently I should read the thread first... but yeah, that.
[Reply]
threebag 06:04 PM 02-01-2020
I never liked the fag
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up