ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Even with Mahomes, the Chiefs are still NFL dregs
BlackOp 05:47 PM 10-13-2019
Count me as one who thought once the Chiefs landed a "Face of the NFL" QB....that the days of getting lop-sided, questionable officiated games were over.

I thought the 4th quarter of the AFCCG was a league-mandated parting gift for TB12....and a changing of the guard was coming. Honestly, I was just hoping for a future of evenly called games.

Turns out, nothing has changed. Its the same as last year and the 40+ seasons before that.

My continued interest in the NFL was contingent on the emergence of Mahomes and the Chiefs finally being treated like the elite franchises...one's that always get the close 50/50 breaks because it was good for business and, at the very least, were treated fairly.

Nope. What we saw today is foreshadowing of the post-season...and what type of officiating they will receive.

I'll be the same as it ever was....the powers that be have a long-stemming disdain for this franchise. Might go all the way back to Hunt forming a competing league with the mafia.

Who knows the motives...all I can say is it exists...and even the MVP cant change it.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:40 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I never respond to you unless you are attacking me...basically because I dont find you very bright. Sorry...if you trace my posts, I very rarely initiate a personal attack...I will defend myself though.

You can consider this the end of our correspondence...it's a "nowhere" energy transference....that's a nice way of saying I dont give a shit.
Hopefully I’m able to sleep tonight.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:48 PM 09-17-2020
Don't leave BlackOp.

They are weak and need you to keep redpilling before they can experience their own awakening.

This is their cry for help.

Stay the course.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:59 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Don't leave BlackOp.

They are weak and need you to keep redpilling before they can experience their own awakening.

Stay the course.
I'm not leaving...I dont even like these people. :-)

When I say I dont care...I mean it.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:13 PM 09-17-2020
I'm not leaving...I dont even like these people. :-)

When I say I dont care...I mean it.
Yeah, your little tirade you just threw sure does sound like you don't care.

Or your assertion that people making fun of you on the internet is "cancel culture" or some form of silencing/censorship. Yep. Cool as a cucumber.

Standing up on a soapbox and shouting and reminding people at every turn how you have this special ability to see the world for what it really is like you're Laurence fucking Fishburne. Yep. You're not at all overcomplicating shit just to make yourself feel better at all.

You know, sometimes a community turning on you like this isn't a form of you standing on the side of truth and justice against the mass of sheeple. Sometimes it's just a case of you being a crazy stupid dumbfuck.

This is one of those times.

"When I say I dont care...I mean it."

Pff. Yeah right. My ass you don't care.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:33 PM 09-17-2020
HAARP rings are real. Do some research.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:40 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Yeah, your little tirade you just threw sure does sound like you don't care.

Or your assertion that people making fun of you on the internet is "cancel culture" or some form of silencing/censorship. Yep. Cool as a cucumber.

Standing up on a soapbox and shouting and reminding people at every turn how you have this special ability to see the world for what it really is like you're Laurence ****ing Fishburne. Yep. You're not at all overcomplicating shit just to make yourself feel better at all.

You know, sometimes a community turning on you like this isn't a form of you standing on the side of truth and justice against the mass of sheeple. Sometimes it's just a case of you being a crazy stupid dumb****.

This is one of those times.

"When I say I dont care...I mean it."

Pff. Yeah right. My ass you don't care.
Yeah Yeah....keep yippin...maybe the pack will come to your aid. Have to protect the "community" from opinions that you dont agree with...

I know exactly what you are...the problem is... you dont.

[Reply]
RealSNR 09:29 PM 09-17-2020
Yeah Yeah....keep yippin...maybe the pack will come to your aid. Have to protect the "community" from opinions that you dont agree with...

You seem to like this hyena/lion metaphor. You claim I'm one of the hyenas. Earlier you showed a picture of a lion eating a hyena.

Tell the class who you think the lion is.

This ought to be good.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:35 PM 09-17-2020
What a maroon. :-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:36 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Don't leave BlackOp.

Stay the course.
Lmao.

Yeah crying out for BlackOP's help.

Help BlackOP!

Help me get admitted into a psychiatric hospital, so that the feds can't get me with those god damn chemtrails! What crazy things could I say to get thrown in there? Should I wrap tinfoil around my head?

TIA!
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:41 PM 09-17-2020

Poor guy cant handle the heat or being called out for being a fucking nut case and just being completely wrong about everything. Whining about posters gaining up on you with a pack mentality, when you and all the fucking RWNJs do that shit all day everyday in DC.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:42 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Tell the class WHAT you think the lion is.
Universal law...you ignorantly think you are escaping it.

Of course your dumb-ass thought I was referring to myself...stick to simple concepts like football...abstraction is not your strength.

This thread reads like a "who's who" of members that I've privately thought were stupid...I just didn't have a reason to publicly say it..."Live and let live"...so you are now doing it for me.

Appreciate it...I just plug in the spotlight and let you shine it on your face.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:48 PM 09-17-2020
:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:05 PM 09-17-2020
The natives are restless...pretty easy to get them worked up. Simple creatures...

I'm rolling from this thread unscathed...you are assuming I was ever here.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:16 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lmao.

Yeah crying out for BlackOP's help.

Help BlackOP!

Help me get admitted into a psychiatric hospital, so that the feds can't get me with those god damn chemtrails! What crazy things could I say to get thrown in there? Should I wrap tinfoil around my head?

TIA!
You're the second person in this thread to resort to generic stereotypes...the moment I read that from any poster...I know they are a spiritually unactualized human. They are merely a parrot of smarter men...believing their thoughts and ideas are their own. In reality...they have no idea what they are....void of identity or conviction....just drifting along...wherever they blow you.

Would you like me to continue pressing you into the digital wood-chipper...I'm not ever breaking a sweat.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:18 PM 09-17-2020
"Oh Yea!?!?, I'm really leaving this time"

:-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Up