ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Even with Mahomes, the Chiefs are still NFL dregs
BlackOp 05:47 PM 10-13-2019
Count me as one who thought once the Chiefs landed a "Face of the NFL" QB....that the days of getting lop-sided, questionable officiated games were over.

I thought the 4th quarter of the AFCCG was a league-mandated parting gift for TB12....and a changing of the guard was coming. Honestly, I was just hoping for a future of evenly called games.

Turns out, nothing has changed. Its the same as last year and the 40+ seasons before that.

My continued interest in the NFL was contingent on the emergence of Mahomes and the Chiefs finally being treated like the elite franchises...one's that always get the close 50/50 breaks because it was good for business and, at the very least, were treated fairly.

Nope. What we saw today is foreshadowing of the post-season...and what type of officiating they will receive.

I'll be the same as it ever was....the powers that be have a long-stemming disdain for this franchise. Might go all the way back to Hunt forming a competing league with the mafia.

Who knows the motives...all I can say is it exists...and even the MVP cant change it.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:35 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Following my post history to the point of bringing up a 1 1/2 year old thread?

The Chiefs got jobbed in that Texans game...and this was after getting jobbed in the AFCCG.

Its pretty obvious that the NFL was trying to manufacture a rivalry between Mahomes and Watson..hence the opening day game.

Jesus Christ...are a 12 year old girl?

You are a desperate, cancel-culture pussy...seeking group-think approval.

There is reason people hate you here...because you deserve it.

If I traced your post history...I could cobble together quite the telling trail of how lame you are... and a petty POS. ..but I dont really care that much...you arent important to me .

The fact you went through that much trouble..says more about you than myself..
"You're a snowflake pussy!", BlackOP furiously typed with each stroke of his fingers more violent than the last, as he unsuccessfully tried to hold back the tears. It was at this moment BlackOP realized that his mother was lying to him. "Mom why do you keep telling me I'm special, when everyone knows Im a cry baby bitch", he mumbled to the wall. He waited and waited for the voice in his head to reply, but he heard nothing as he melted away like all snowflakes do.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:44 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
"You're a snowflake pussy!", BlackOP furiously typed with each stroke of his fingers more violent than the last, as he unsuccessfully tried to hold back the tears. It was at this moment BlackOP realized that his mother was lying to him. "Mom why do you keep telling me I'm special, when everyone knows Im a cry baby bitch", he mumbled to the wall. He waited and waited for the voice in his head to reply, but he heard nothing as he melted away like all snowflakes do.
I'm not furious...just surprised by the hyena-attack attempt.

They know...on their own, its ends like this...it's why they need a group.

[Reply]
BlackOp 04:52 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
This guy is a total joke from a poster we all know -or- this guy is mentally ill.
I'm only giving you a pass for a David Lynch avatar...I just about ripped into you. I dont think you are anybody that should be bringing up mental issues..

I dont recall every corresponding with you....so I would tether the "side-swipe" attempts...
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 04:56 PM 09-17-2020
Take a quick look at yourself...Jesus Christ...there is nothing I could learn from you in this lifetime.

"to the base..all things are base"

You guys are acting like cult followers...and NFL corporate is your master.
You could learn how to not have a stick up your ass at all times
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:04 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
You could learn how to not have a stick up your ass at all times
I'm not the one necro-posting in a cancel-culture attempt...if you are into that social media technique, we dont have much to talk about...not that we ever did.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:12 PM 09-17-2020
I'm only giving you a pass for a David Lynch avatar...I just about ripped into you. I dont think you are anybody that should be bringing up mental issues..

I dont recall every corresponding with you....so I would tether the "side-swipe" attempts...
The clown keeps on juggling. The clown keeps on crying inside.

Poor lil, BlackOp. Still sad because he remains the only Flat Earther kept out of Area 51 who hasn't even been abducted in Roswell. Remarkable that even other forms of life recognize you for the clown that you are.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:15 PM 09-17-2020
I'm not furious...just surprised by the hyena-attack attempt.

They know...on their own, its ends like this...it's why they need a group.

[Reply]
BlackOp 05:33 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The clown keeps on juggling. The clown keeps on crying inside.

Poor lil, BlackOp. Still sad because he remains the only Flat Earther kept out of Area 51 who hasn't even been abducted in Roswell. Remarkable that even other forms of life recognize you for the clown that you are.
I love when people use generic stereotypes as a means to show intellectual dominance....it's fascinating....the disconnect.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:37 PM 09-17-2020
:-) This dude deadass posted a picture of a hyena getting eaten by a lion. The fuck?!? :-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:39 PM 09-17-2020
I'm not the one necro-posting in a cancel-culture attempt...if you are into that social media technique, we dont have much to talk about...not that we ever did.
If you recognize that everyone hates you, why do you continue to post here?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:41 PM 09-17-2020
:-) CP CANCEL CULTURE?!? Jesus Christ you really are a nut.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:48 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) CP CANCEL CULTURE?!? Jesus Christ you really are a nut.
He knows what he was trying to attempt...he was tracing me earlier today and lost the argument...he follows me around a lot...it's the only reason I remember him.

It's why he resorted to posting this...because he's a weak man-child lashing out.

He's like that fly that keeps pestering you...eventually you roll up a paper and smash it.

Honestly...you guys think I care a lot more than I do. Its so low on my list of priorities. This is entertaining though...pointing out how lame this dude is. He actually does a pretty sufficient job on his own...

I think the NFL is sports entertainment and a betting vehicle...dont like it, tough shit. You are free to believe what you want...as am I

Trying to digitally gang rape me isn't going to change my observation...it's futile.

Can I get pissed when when KC gets jobbed...yes...it's part of the escapism....just like a movie or a book. You do know what a book is...right?

I dont follow any other sports...dont care.

Chiefs are my guilty pleasure...even if it is theater for the angry mob. I also enjoy exposing corruption...so it's a two birds/one stone scenario.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:53 PM 09-17-2020
He knows what he was trying to attempt...he was tracing me earlier today and lost the argument...he follows me around a lot...it's the only reason I remember him.

It's why he resorted to posting this...because he's a weak man-child lashing out.

Honestly...you guys think I care a a lot more than I do. This is entertaining...pointing out how lame this dude is...it's not really very hard.
I literally cannot remember the last time I responded to any of your drivel before today, and at no point have I ever tried to “cancel” you. I’ve just said that I hope you die, and I stand by that comment.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 06:02 PM 09-17-2020
It would be too hard to keep things quiet to have scripted plays in the NFL. They could determine certain outcomes in NFL games. It would be very difficult cover up NFL encouraged officiating mistakes as well...but not impossible.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:19 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I literally cannot remember the last time I responded to any of your drivel before today, and at no point have I ever tried to “cancel” you. I’ve just said that I hope you die, and I stand by that comment.
I never respond to you unless you are attacking me...basically because I dont find you very bright. Sorry...if you trace my posts, I very rarely initiate a personal attack...I will defend myself though.

You can consider this the end of our correspondence...it's a "nowhere" energy transference....that's a nice way of saying I dont give a shit.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up