ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Even with Mahomes, the Chiefs are still NFL dregs
BlackOp 05:47 PM 10-13-2019
Count me as one who thought once the Chiefs landed a "Face of the NFL" QB....that the days of getting lop-sided, questionable officiated games were over.

I thought the 4th quarter of the AFCCG was a league-mandated parting gift for TB12....and a changing of the guard was coming. Honestly, I was just hoping for a future of evenly called games.

Turns out, nothing has changed. Its the same as last year and the 40+ seasons before that.

My continued interest in the NFL was contingent on the emergence of Mahomes and the Chiefs finally being treated like the elite franchises...one's that always get the close 50/50 breaks because it was good for business and, at the very least, were treated fairly.

Nope. What we saw today is foreshadowing of the post-season...and what type of officiating they will receive.

I'll be the same as it ever was....the powers that be have a long-stemming disdain for this franchise. Might go all the way back to Hunt forming a competing league with the mafia.

Who knows the motives...all I can say is it exists...and even the MVP cant change it.
[Reply]
Iowanian 06:27 PM 10-13-2019
Go drink some draino.

There are about 28 fan bases who wish they were in our shoes.....even after this shitshow I paid a grand to watch today.
[Reply]
kcpasco 06:27 PM 10-13-2019
The penalty reversal was some bs folks. I’ve never seen that before.
[Reply]
kcpasco 06:29 PM 10-13-2019
I have never seen a penalty reversed like that. I can guarantee that doesn’t happen to NE either.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 06:32 PM 10-13-2019
Kraft wanted the Texans to win and he made it happen. Plain and simple. This league is a joke.
[Reply]
tk13 06:33 PM 10-13-2019
If you spend any time on the Internet outside this place, Facebook, Twitter, other boards... fans of just about every other team think the Chiefs are one of the teams who gets the most favorable officiating because of Mahomes.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:38 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Go drink some draino.

There are about 28 fan bases who wish they were in our shoes.....even after this shitshow I paid a grand to watch today.
Sounds like you are already drinking NFL-supplied draino....

Just pretend that phantom DH on Breeland...when KC had just stopped them on 4th down, didn't happen.

This game was determined before it started...and the ref was going to throw that flag no matter what happened on the play.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:40 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by bdlangton:
It was a pretty evenly called game. There are always some calls that you can argue one way or the other. Very few penalties called or not called significantly impact the result of the game, unless the players think woe is me and choose to let it affect their play after the fact.
This is total BS.

One offensive hold can kill a drive. One drive can be the difference in the game. Several questionable calls went against the Chiefs today. Including a TD being wiped off the board.
[Reply]
Star56 06:43 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Kraft wanted the Texans to win and he made it happen. Plain and simple. This league is a joke.
Why are you even on this board if you believe nutty conspiracy theories? I guess Chiefs ownership and management are just fools because they apparently are part of the con job right??

Geesh...stop watching if your serious.
[Reply]
Star56 06:44 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Sounds like you are already drinking NFL-supplied draino....

Just pretend that phantom DH on Breeland...when KC had just stopped them on 4th down, didn't happen.

This game was determined before it started...and the ref was going to throw that flag no matter what happened on the play.
Then why are you in an NFL team forum?? If you believe this nonsense why are you here? Seriously??
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:45 PM 10-13-2019
Count me as one who thought once the Chiefs landed a "Face of the NFL" QB....that the days of getting lop-sided, questionable officiated games were over.

I thought the 4th quarter of the AFCCG was a league-mandated parting gift for TB12....and a changing of the guard was coming. Honestly, I was just hoping for a future of evenly called games.

Turns out, nothing has changed. Its the same as last year and the 40+ seasons before that.

My continued interest in the NFL was contingent on the emergence of Mahomes and the Chiefs finally being treated like the elite franchises...one's that always get the close 50/50 breaks because it was good for business and, at the very least, were treated fairly.

Nope. What we saw today is foreshadowing of the post-season...and what type of officiating they will receive.

I'll be the same as it ever was....the powers that be have a long-stemming disdain for this franchise. Might go all the way back to Hunt forming a competing league with the mafia.

Who knows the motives...all I can say is it exists...and even the MVP cant change it.
What’s the background on Hunt and the mafia? Got any good links?

I’m interested in digging into NFL ties to the mafia.
[Reply]
Star56 06:45 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
If you spend any time on the Internet outside this place, Facebook, Twitter, other boards... fans of just about every other team think the Chiefs are one of the teams who gets the most favorable officiating because of Mahomes.
Exactly. Wacky, kooky conspiracy stuff yet these guys still watch and post. Why?
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 06:48 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Star56:
Why are you even on this board if you believe nutty conspiracy theories? I guess Chiefs ownership and management are just fools because they apparently are part of the con job right??

Geesh...stop watching if your serious.
Do you not watch the games? Are you too retarded to notice how one-sided the officiating is? We were gonna blow that shitty Houstan team out today, but the refs got in the way. Also fuck you
[Reply]
vailpass 06:50 PM 10-13-2019
I'm definitely done for a while...Mahomes was the only reason I was still interested.
Sure you are.
C U Next Thursday.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:50 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Star56:
Then why are you in an NFL team forum?? If you believe this nonsense why are you here? Seriously??
Because of my failure to recognize or believe my own cognitive dissonance...force of habit also.

Been watching this lie for over 40+ years...and feeling cumulatively dumber every year for doing so.

There was nothing entertaining about today...just the feeling of being ripped-off and witnessing premeditated dishonesty.

What's the point...
[Reply]
Star56 06:57 PM 10-13-2019
Because of my failure to recognize or believe my own cognitive dissonance...force of habit also.

Been watching this lie for over 40+ years...and feeling cumulatively dumber every year for doing so.

There was nothing entertaining about today...just the feeling of being ripped-off.

What's the point...
Andy and the poor defense lost the game. Not the refs or Bob Kraft.

Is Mahomes in on the conspiracy? I mean you guys have uncovered these dark truths, Mahomes and Hill and Andy and everybody on the team must be in on the fix right?

Wow. Mahomes is just a patsy for the NFL con game.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up