ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 33
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>This girl lived close to you?
Msmith 12:43 PM 11-15-2018
"ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) -- The Missouri State Highway Patrol said the body of a missing dancer with the St. Louis Ballet Company was discovered Wednesday morning.

On November 12, a state park ranger found Raffaella Stroik’s vehicle in a boat ramp parking lot off Highway 107 in Mark Twain State Park. Stroik's body was found Wednesday morning near a boat ramp in Florida, Missouri, police confirmed. According to police, a private pilot spotted a body in the water around 9:40 a.m. and the Missouri State Highway Patrol's water division recovered the body near a bank..."

Link:https://www.kmov.com/news/body-of-mi...z3gVvvTZS5PCH0
[Reply]
hometeam 10:33 AM 11-17-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I'm not far from there. We might have to watch a game sometime.

(Where I live - not there...:-) )
yea.. pretty sure you live in JC right? I work here~
[Reply]
TLO 02:56 AM 04-30-2019
Autopsy completed for ballerina found dead at Mark Twain Lake

ST. LOUIS – A St. Louis ballerina died as a result of drowning but the circumstances surrounding her death remain a mystery.

The body of 23-year-old Raffaella Maria Stroik was found in the water at Mark Twain Lake State Park on the morning of Wednesday, November 14, 2018, near the 107 boat ramp. Stroik lived in St. Louis but was originally from South Bend, Indiana. She had performed with the St. Louis Ballet since September 2017.

According to our news partners at the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, the Monroe County Coroner’s Office ruled Stroik had drowned but said the manner of her death was unclear. The county coroner said Stroik did not leave a suicide note and she didn’t have injuries consistent with a fall.

Stroik did not have any drugs or alcohol in her system at the time of her death.

A private plane pilot located what he believed to be a person in the water and notified the Missouri State Highway Patrol. Members of the MSHP’s Water Patrol Division responded and recovered Stroik’s body.

Stroik was last seen on the morning of Monday, November 12, 2018, at the Whole Foods Market in Town and Country. Her vehicle was found the same day, two hours away, in rural Monroe County. The ranger who discovered the vehicle did not think it was suspicious because there was no missing persons report at that time.

A Missouri state trooper saw that Stroik’s car was still in the parking lot on Tuesday. The car was locked and her personal belongings, including a cellphone, were found inside the vehicle. Her keys were located outside the car.

Law enforcement contacted Stroik’s family. Her family did not know she was at the lake, which is located about 150 miles from St. Louis. They discovered she was missing and a report was filed on Tuesday, November 13.

Authorities conducted a ground, air, and water search. The search was called off when it became too dark Tuesday evening. There were around 100 people searching for Stroik, including community college students, firemen, and police officers.

Stroik’s car was found on one side of the lake. Her body was discovered Wednesday morning on the other side of the lake.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 03:35 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
“No sign of foul Play.” Just your typical dead ballet dancer floating in a cold lake in November.

What a coincidence, on the same day a woman was seen falling out of an airplane that may have departed from an airport close to you.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:59 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
this would be a great title for a horror film.
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Only if she was a serial dick sucker that liked to bite.
:-)
[Reply]
notorious 08:25 AM 04-30-2019
Have they found the serial killer known as Ms. Mith, yet?
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 09:02 AM 04-30-2019
There is an Arrowhead, Florida. I’m not sure of the amount of Chiefs fandom that is associated with the town though.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:12 AM 04-30-2019
I blame the Pit Bulls.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:21 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
I blame the Pit Bulls.
The natural thing to do
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:20 AM 04-30-2019
I think Msmith should be a person of interest due to the cryptic thread title.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 01:58 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I think Msmith should be a person of interest due to the cryptic thread title.
He's the guy that did the weird Alex Smith thread a week or two ago. He's a thread title guru
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:17 PM 10-05-2019
reminder: this girl lived close to u
[Reply]
threebag 04:25 AM 10-06-2019

Evidently she was a great dancer, but couldn’t swim worth a shit. Still think there’s some foul play
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:30 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:

Evidently she was a great dancer, but couldn’t swim worth a shit. Still think there’s some foul play
is that 'this girl?'
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:14 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
is that 'this girl?'
She lived close to you?
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:15 PM 09-19-2020
This girl lived close to you?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 33
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »