ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Fans Test Positive
gblowfish 10:31 AM 09-17-2020
Surprise Surprise....
https://www.kmbc.com/article/group-t...-game/34057915

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —

The Kansas City, Missouri, Health Department has reached out to 10 people urging them to self-quarantine after they may have been exposed to COVID-19 at the Chiefs’ home opener last week.

The department said an individual who attended the game and watched from a group’s box in Arrowhead Stadium last Thursday tested positive for the coronavirus the very next day.

The department said 10 others may have been in close contact with that individual and they are urging those individuals to self-quarantine to limit possible spread of the virus.

“I want to remind everyone that COVID-19 is anywhere and everywhere. While we’re all tired of it, frustrated and even angry at how it has altered and stricken our lives and livelihoods, we must continue to think of those who have not and will not survive it,” said Dr. Rex Archer, Kansas City health director.

“We still don’t understand why it strikes some so viciously while others have only mild symptoms. If you have an existing or prior health condition such as cancer, diabetes, heart or lung disease, or if you’re older than 65, you should not be taking unnecessary risks like being in large crowds. We hope those around you aren’t taking those risks either and possibly bringing the virus home to you.”

Team officials made the decision to reduce stadium capacity to 22% before the start of the season to still allow some fans to attend games while ensuring the ability to social distance to slow the spread of COVID-19.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:14 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Remember the good old days 7-8 months ago when the clap or a child were the only things you had to worry about a chick giving you?
Dude 1: My bitch gave me the VID.

Dude 2: Mine gave me the HIV.
[Reply]
srvy 02:43 PM 09-17-2020
We need to inact no human within 5 mile from oneanother dammit. We all gonna die!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:02 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by luv:
It's creepy how quickly they can identify people and trace their route through the stadium, who they came in contact with, etc.
Weren't they tracking people like the NBA/NHL?
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 03:25 PM 09-17-2020
I, too, tested positive. POSITIVE THAT I LIKE THE BEST FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE FUCKING WORLD!!
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:36 PM 09-17-2020
It's a bug. It's gonna eat until it's done. That'll happen at work, at the grocery store, at football games, at church, at protests...it's just gonna eat.

I'd go to a fucking Chiefs game if I could.
[Reply]
scho63 03:59 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Dude 1: My bitch gave me the VID.

Dude 2: Mine gave me the HIV.
Dude 3: Mine gave me an STD
[Reply]
Bowser 04:01 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
OMG I WATCHED THE SAME GAME AM I INFECTED????
RIP

Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
It's a bug. It's gonna eat until it's done. That'll happen at work, at the grocery store, at football games, at church, at protests...it's just gonna eat.

I'd go to a fucking Chiefs game if I could.
Not at these prices, lol (but maybe that's what you're talking about).
[Reply]
The Iron Chief 05:16 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
OMG I WATCHED THE SAME GAME AM I INFECTED????
Damn me too!!
Did I sit to close to the television?!
My mom was right to always warn me not to..
She tried to teach me as a young boy..
And at 54 I still haven't learned.
:-)

At least I got to see the Chiefs win the Superbowl.
[Reply]
Chief Pote 05:32 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
Well you'll be fine, so there's that.

One time in college I caught a cold from making out with the girl that lived in the apartment above mine.
Bet you're old. :-)
[Reply]
loochy 06:27 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Pote:
Bet you're old. :-)
Late 30s

I don't get it :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:30 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I'd suggest NOT eating her ass.
Wait, can Corona be spread via ATM contact!?
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:20 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Yawn....

How long are we going to dramatize this crap?
Until November 4th
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:40 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Wait, can Corona be spread via ATM contact!?
I hope not. I withdrew $200 earlier today and didn’t wash my hands after.
[Reply]
vonBobo 08:52 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
2.5M dead by July to OMG we have one case out of 17K people drama being shoved down our throats....

The narrative shifts as this so call Pandemic shits all over itself daily..
The group that determined that 2.5M number was explicitly clear that it was a worse case scenario if the governments of the world did nothing, this was clearly stated in the very paper itself when it was published. You are ignoring the intent of the paper to fit your own dumb narrative.
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:21 PM 09-17-2020
Each positive fan gets backstage pass to visiting teams locker.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up