ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Chargers
cmh6476 09:55 AM 09-11-2020
too soon? I don't think they beat the Bengals so they're going to be staring 0-2 in the face after next week. Never realized how much I was ready for football to start back up.

First they were saying Mike Williams might miss most of September, now he just has a questionable designation heading into Sunday?

Are they really going to go with the three-headed RB approach, or will Austin Ekeler handle the majority of work out of the backfield?

Joey Bosa and Melvin Ingram should be a challenge, but our OL seemed to hold their own very well against the Texans pass rush.

The loss of Derwin James hurts. He's so versatile and the fact they don't have him around to move from S to LB to corner and kinda makes it feel like they've lost a starter at multiple positions, not just safety.

Will the Chargers have already moved on from Tyrod Taylor by week 2? Or are we going to have to wait until our first game in 2021 to get our first-hand look at Justin Hebert?
[Reply]
staylor26 11:26 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Weakest schedule in the league. How does this happen for a team that went 14-2 the year before? Smh.

https://eatdrinkandsleepfootball.com...-schedule.html
They play the garbage AFCS And NFCE.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:27 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
They beat the mighty Browns who struggled against Cinci last night. I watched the Ravens game and it was the same old story...Lamar mainly throwing to Andrews down the middle of the field and their defense was getting gashed by the run. The Ravens are a confidence team. Great when things are going their way but as soon as someone punches back like the Chiefs and Titans did last year, they fold quickly.
Okay, dumbass, let's look at the facts. You say that the Browns struggled against CIN last night.

The Browns scored 35 points, all on offense, so no scores on fumble returns, pick-6s, or whatever. They manufactured five TDs on offense, two through the air by Baker and three on the ground between Hunt and Chubb.

Combined the Browns offense gained 434 yards, 219 passing/215 yards rushing.

I could go on, but you get the point. The Browns didn't struggle at all. Here's the link to the full boxscore just to beat a dead horse:
https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=401220163

As for the Ravens, in week 3 last season the Chiefs had them down 30-13 going into the 4th Q, and they came back, led by Lamar's legs and arm, scoring 17 points before we salted them away with that last clock killing drive, so saying they just fold at the first sign of pressure is just stupid.

About the only remotely factual part of your comments is that Lamar does like to throw between the numbers.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:38 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Okay, dumbass, let's look at the facts. You say that the Browns struggled against CIN last night.

The Browns scored 35 points, all on offense, so no scores on fumble returns, pick-6s, or whatever. They manufactured five TDs on offense, two through the air by Baker and three on the ground between Hunt and Chubb.

Combined the Browns offense gained 434 yards, 219 passing/215 yards rushing.

I could go on, but you get the point. The Browns didn't struggle at all. Here's the link to the full boxscore just to beat a dead horse:
https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=401220163

As for the Ravens, in week 3 last season the Chiefs had them down 30-13 going into the 4th Q, and they came back, led by Lamar's legs and arm, scoring 17 points before we salted them away with that last clock killing drive, so saying they just fold at the first sign of pressure is just stupid.

About the only remotely factual part of your comments is that Lamar does like to throw between the numbers.

Lol LIKE I SAID..YOUR RESPONSE WAS BS AND SO IS THIS LATEST "EFFORT" :-)

1. The Browns won 35-30 against A VERY POOR team who is being lead by a damn rookie who had no pre-season games or rookie camp.

2. Last season the Ravens got behind by two scores against the Browns...AND LOST. They went behind by two scores against the Chiefs...AND LOST. They went behind by two scores against the Titans...AND WHAT HAPPENED? OH YES THEY LOST AGAIN. So spare me the futile "they faught back at arrowhead" crap...THEY LOST and the pattern is there for all to see....period.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:46 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
They play the garbage AFCS And NFCE.
The NFC South and NFC West are the only good divisions in the league. A couple others like the AFC North have 2 good teams but that’s really it.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:56 AM 09-18-2020
Y’all have me misunderstood I think. I expect the Chiefs to win the AFC. But I see no reason for Baltimore to lose more than 3-4 if Lamar is healthy.

13-3 minimum to get that 1 seed.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:59 AM 09-18-2020
I'm sure that defense will make it tough on us for a little while, but the outcome isnt in doubt

Chiefs roll 30 - 20
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:00 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Lol LIKE I SAID..YOUR RESPONSE WAS BS AND SO IS THIS LATEST "EFFORT" :-)

1. The Browns won 35-30 against A VERY POOR team who is being lead by a damn rookie who had no pre-season games or rookie camp.

2. Last season the Ravens got behind by two scores against the Browns...AND LOST. They went behind by two scores against the Chiefa...AND LOST. They went behind by two scores against the Titans...AND WHAT HAPPENED? OH YES THEY LOST AGAIN. So spare me the futile "they faught back at arrowhead" crap...THEY LOST and the pattern is there for all to see....period.
Yes, pivot again, Donkey.

You said the browns struggled offensively last night, which they didn't. Period.

You said the Ravens fold under pressure, which they do not, period. The outcomes of those games is irrelevant to your original post, dipstick. I would say that you should learn to comprehend the English language, but that's clearly beyond your capabilities. Instead you pivot whenever you're called out on your dumbassery every single time. Like when you called for the Chiefs to go after Leveon Bell. Or to go after Antonio Brown, ffs.

Your and idiot, champ.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:02 PM 09-18-2020

You said the Ravens fold under pressure, which they do not, period.
Well....they certainly did against the Titans.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:15 PM 09-18-2020
Ward, Okafor, Saunders all OUT.

Going with the cautious approach early. Worked well for them last year.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:16 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Well....they certainly did against the Titans.
Did they? Or did they lose their star RB early in the game, which changed the way they ran the ball? Did they go into that game with one or two of their star receivers dinged up? Did they have a defensive gaffe that put them down early and then the Ravens OC went a little mental to close the half?

Context is everything. But the question wasn't did they win or lose. The question was "do the Ravens fold under pressure?" Do they quit as a team? I don't think they do. I think the players are real honest-to-God football players with a real top-tier HC. They just ended up going into that game a little beat up, made a a couple uncharacteristic mental errors and the game got away from them.

Let's not forget that a lot of people were saying similar things about the Chiefs as recently as going into the playoffs last season on national TV. Mostly because of the Ls we took against the Pats twice in 2018, and in that circus in LA against the Rams. It was all over the networks about how the Chiefs couldn't win in big games, that KC folded under pressure.

Which was categorically a bunch of BS. The team never quit in any of those games. Twice the Chiefs absorbed double digit deficits and came back in those games and actually outscored the Patriots in the second halves. And it was just bad luck that the Chiefs lost that Rams game.

All I'm saying is that the Ravens aren't some puffed up team; they can play football and they aren't going to be easy to beat just because UQueefyIdiot thinks so.
[Reply]
TRR 12:16 PM 09-18-2020
Ward, Okafor, and Saunders all out for Sunday. Big challenge for Fenton, Sneed, and Hamilton.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:21 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by TRR:
Ward, Okafor, and Saunders all out for Sunday. Big challenge for Fenton, Sneed, and Hamilton.
Maybe if Tyrod Taylor wasn't the QB....
[Reply]
DRM08 12:41 PM 09-18-2020
Did they? Or did they lose their star RB early in the game, which changed the way they ran the ball? Did they go into that game with one or two of their star receivers dinged up? Did they have a defensive gaffe that put them down early and then the Ravens OC went a little mental to close the half?

Context is everything. But the question wasn't did they win or lose. The question was "do the Ravens fold under pressure?" Do they quit as a team? I don't think they do. I think the players are real honest-to-God football players with a real top-tier HC. They just ended up going into that game a little beat up, made a a couple uncharacteristic mental errors and the game got away from them.

Let's not forget that a lot of people were saying similar things about the Chiefs as recently as going into the playoffs last season on national TV. Mostly because of the Ls we took against the Pats twice in 2018, and in that circus in LA against the Rams. It was all over the networks about how the Chiefs couldn't win in big games, that KC folded under pressure.

Which was categorically a bunch of BS. The team never quit in any of those games. Twice the Chiefs absorbed double digit deficits and came back in those games and actually outscored the Patriots in the second halves. And it was just bad luck that the Chiefs lost that Rams game.

All I'm saying is that the Ravens aren't some puffed up team; they can play football and they aren't going to be easy to beat just because UQueefyIdiot thinks so.
They choked pretty bad against the Chargers 2 years ago. Same Chargers team got blown out a week later by New England.

In terms of the Tennessee game, there were a lot of mistakes from Baltimore. They had the equivalent of 5 turnovers when you include failed 4th down attempts. In the 2nd half, they weren't really able to make the strong charge to win that ballgame. Tennessee was in control the entire time, and Baltimore ended up with a bunch of empty yards during garbage time. That's pretty different from KC storming back to take the lead against New England.

I think the Ravens are a damn good team, but they need to step up their performance in the playoffs. I'm sure they would agree with that statement. We'll see if they can do it this year.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:42 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Weakest schedule in the league. How does this happen for a team that went 14-2 the year before? Smh.

https://eatdrinkandsleepfootball.com...-schedule.html
They get the NFC Least on their schedule this year and the Browns/Bengals are in their division.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:05 PM 09-18-2020
Yes, pivot again, Donkey.

You said the browns struggled offensively last night, which they didn't. Period.

You said the Ravens fold under pressure, which they do not, period. The outcomes of those games is irrelevant to your original post, dipstick. I would say that you should learn to comprehend the English language, but that's clearly beyond your capabilities. Instead you pivot whenever you're called out on your dumbassery every single time. Like when you called for the Chiefs to go after Leveon Bell. Or to go after Antonio Brown, ffs.

Your and idiot, champ.
Lol is this clown still yapping and spewing bs? Talking about "comprending english" then presents that last "idiot" sentence? Bwahahaha what melon :-)

And where did i say the Browns struggled offensively you tool? Please present the evidence. Also i know you're a ravens groupie but if you don't think they folded umder pressure against Browns, Chiefs and ESPECIALLY the Titans then you're dumber than a sack of rocks. Number one seed, big home favourites went behind and then proceeded to miss two 4th and 1s, throw ints and give fumbles on the way to losing easily to a qb who barely threw ten passes...but dumbass thinks they did just fine lol :-)
[Reply]
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Up