ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>James Palmer: Tarshawn Wharton “almost a lock” for the 53.
Direckshun 08:02 PM 08-30-2020
Well I didn’t see that storyline coming.

I’m told one name that continues to pop up with people inside the #Chiefs building is Tershawn Wharton. The undrafted free agent from Missouri Science and Tech seems almost a lock to make the the teams’ 53 man roster. Great local story.

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) August 31, 2020

Wharton ran with the 2s in that practice Saturday.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:45 PM 09-17-2020
Man, the more film I watch, the more unreal he gets.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:21 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
He’s 6’1” 280 lbs. every team knew that from the Shrine Bowl.

But yeah this man is insanely athletic for a 280 lb DL. He looks like a freaking LB when he’s running
He could probably cover a running back in the flat better than Nieman
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:54 AM 09-18-2020
Veach is quietly building a ridiculous defensive line. We all know about Frank Clark and Chris Jones, but Nnadi & Saunders are terrific.

TK is finally starting to live up to some of his potential, and now we could see Wharton and Danna emerge as rookies, and maybe Taco Charlton will finally realize some of his potential too. I think Harris is still a question mark, and Okafor just can't stay healthy, but overall, I think it could be the deepest group in a couple of decades.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mecca 08:16 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Veach is quietly building a ridiculous defensive line. We all know about Frank Clark and Chris Jones, but Nnadi & Saunders are terrific.

TK is finally starting to live up to some of his potential, and now we could see Wharton and Danna emerge as rookies, and maybe Taco Charlton will finally realize some of his potential too. I think Harris is still a question mark, and Okafor just can't stay healthy, but overall, I think it could be the deepest group in a couple of decades.

Okafor had the highest pressure rate of any of the DL in the Houston game, he's good when he plays.
[Reply]
Direckshun 08:51 AM 09-18-2020
Okafor outplayed KPass, and Saunders was terrible up to his injury.

Played well his rookie year, but yeah. Wharton may take his snaps.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:59 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Okafor outplayed KPass, and Saunders was terrible up to his injury.

Played well his rookie year, but yeah. Wharton may take his snaps.
I think Saunders had less than 10 snaps before his injury. The entire defense was looking a little shaky when the game began.

[Reply]
Kiimo 12:05 PM 09-18-2020
He's 290, not 280.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up