ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Even with Mahomes, the Chiefs are still NFL dregs
BlackOp 05:47 PM 10-13-2019
Count me as one who thought once the Chiefs landed a "Face of the NFL" QB....that the days of getting lop-sided, questionable officiated games were over.

I thought the 4th quarter of the AFCCG was a league-mandated parting gift for TB12....and a changing of the guard was coming. Honestly, I was just hoping for a future of evenly called games.

Turns out, nothing has changed. Its the same as last year and the 40+ seasons before that.

My continued interest in the NFL was contingent on the emergence of Mahomes and the Chiefs finally being treated like the elite franchises...one's that always get the close 50/50 breaks because it was good for business and, at the very least, were treated fairly.

Nope. What we saw today is foreshadowing of the post-season...and what type of officiating they will receive.

I'll be the same as it ever was....the powers that be have a long-stemming disdain for this franchise. Might go all the way back to Hunt forming a competing league with the mafia.

Who knows the motives...all I can say is it exists...and even the MVP cant change it.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:22 PM 09-17-2020
Wow this thread is really something
[Reply]
GayFrogs 10:35 PM 09-17-2020
This thread really became lame a couple pages ago. I'll just imagine blackop is jesse lee peterson to make it less frustrating.

[Reply]
BlackOp 10:40 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Wow this thread is really something
Yes it is...banging a cup on the bars of their cages...ones they dont even realize they are in.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:54 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Universal law...you ignorantly think you are escaping it.

Of course your dumb-ass thought I was referring to myself...stick to simple concepts like football...abstraction is not your strength.

This thread reads like a "who's who" of members that I've privately thought were stupid...I just didn't have a reason to publicly say it..."Live and let live"...so you are now doing it for me.

Appreciate it...I just plug in the spotlight and let you shine it on your face.
I didn't know who or what you were referring to, which is why I asked the question. Did you think I was trying to trap you into making some sort of threat so I could flag your post to the mods or something? If you did, that's par for the course for you. Paranoia oozes from every post you type out on this forum.

Also, I thought I was in a giant pack of hyenas? But you're letting me shine the spotlight on my face? So... I'm shining it on my face to show off to my other hyena friends in the pack? So we can go hunting together? Or something? Or is it something about me needing encouragement from the other hyenas for food, so then by you letting me shine the spotlight on my face, I reveal that... I'm a hyena to other hyenas?

See, this is what happens when you speak in nothing but metaphors. People don't become convinced that you know what truth is. They just think you're a fucking dipshit.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:01 AM 09-18-2020
When I say I dont care...I mean it.
You've posted like a dozen times in this thread since it got bumped.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:19 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
They just think you're a ****ing dipshit.
They will be brought back to equilibrium regardless if they possess the faculties to recognize it or not....

I would use the term "think" loosely...
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:30 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
"Oh Yea!?!?, I'm really leaving this time"

:-)
You are assuming BlackOp was ever here, you spiritually unactualized human.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:00 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You are assuming BlackOp was ever here, you spiritually unactualized human.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:16 AM 09-18-2020
...you are assuming I was ever here.
It is possible to learn this power?

[Reply]
suzzer99 10:20 AM 09-18-2020
Just go off your meds, and the power will come.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:30 AM 09-18-2020
I'm going to tell you guys a true story that is oddly applicable here.

I went and did a safari in Botswana back in 2010. On one of the game drives, we saw a pride of female lions kill a baby giraffe right in front of its mother (heartbreaking tbh). Afterward, as they were devouring the carcass, another pride of lions came, but as this one had a 'male' lion, the original pride was scared off. We soon learned though that this 'male' wasn't actually a male at all. Instead, it was an androgynous lion of indeterminate sex, but it had a mane and that was enough to scare off pretty much anything else.

Anyway, later on the hyenas came, and surprisingly, they didn't take any shit from the lions. They didn't care one bit that it appeared to be a male. There were enough hyenas that the 'male' lion and the others were scared off, and the hyenas ended up with the bounty.

I'll leave you guys one guess who in this thread is the androgynous lion.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:57 AM 09-18-2020
Following my posts to the point of necro-posting a 1 1/2 year old thread? Why do you keep cyber-stalking me around...it's creepy.

The Chiefs got jobbed in that Texans game...and this was after getting jobbed in the AFCCG.

Its pretty obvious that the NFL was trying to manufacture a rivalry between Mahomes and Watson..hence the opening day game.

Jesus Christ...are you a 12 year old girl?

You are a desperate, cancel-culture pussy...seeking group-think approval. That's a sign of a weak man with no convictions...beta-boi

There is reason people hate you here...because you deserve it.

If I traced your post history...I could cobble together quite the telling trail of how lame you are... and a petty POS. ..but I dont really care that much...you arent important to me .

The fact you went through that much trouble..says more about you than myself...its a twisted form of compliment.
Your bitch ass was beating your chest yesterday about how "right" you are, so i doused some cold water with a reminder of how horribly wrong you are almost all the damn time.

Now you're crying like a bitch about it. :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:00 AM 09-18-2020
Trying to digitally gang rape me....
:-) :-)

BlackOP: "I'm right all the time and it drives Detoxing crazy"

Also BlackOP: "OMG why are you necroing an old thread showing how wrong iam?"

Followed by "Trying to digitally gang rape me"

hahaha

Oh man. You are too funny. Thanks for the luls.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:21 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
:-) :-)

BlackOP: "I'm right all the time and it drives Detoxing crazy"

Also BlackOP: "OMG why are you necroing an old thread showing how wrong iam?"

Followed by "Trying to digitally gang rape me"

hahaha

Oh man. You are too funny. Thanks for the luls.
Is digital gang rape that thing where a bunch of people rape you using only their fingers?
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:24 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It is possible to learn this power?
Do you really want to request the weighing of the soul on this plane?

I dont think you do...it isn't a pleasant experience. Do you want your past transgressions, in your face, everyday..all day? Do you want to be reduced to ash...and have to rebuild yourself? Can you handle that...complete transparency?

You cant request it anyway...you have to earn the opportunity.

Solve et coagula "dissolve and coagulate"...Nigrado. Al-chemical transmutation....

Looking at Detoxing...we arent even the same species....he's trapped in the spiritual tar, completely unaware, and likely will be for the rest of his life. They dont respect people like that...and let them toil in bondage....it might take generations of suffering before the opportunity is offered.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up