ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
In Memoriam>BigMeatballDave
Bowser 08:03 PM 05-01-2016
Originally Posted by LittleMeatballNick:
I figured since my father spent so much time on here and talked to so many of you, I'd give a bit of an update. BigMeatballDave is no longer able to post on ChiefsPlanet. He has been entered into hospice care and is on his final weeks. If anybody would like to help, I am raising money for his cremation and any other expenses he has after he passes. gofundme.com/2v6zxfck Thank you everybody.
He was 45 and it was a brain tumor, glioblastoma multiforme.
He loved the planet. He would always send me links off here and show me things people said while I was growing up.
Here is the link to Nick's gofundme....

https://www.gofundme.com/2v6zxfck%C2%A0
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:15 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Dr. Pepper:
I was wondering about Sacc tonight too. Last activity was on 3/19. :-)
I sent him a PM about a month ago apologizing for some truly awful things I said to him in a thread and received no response. I hope he is OK.

For him to not be around during the draft to pimp all of the players from Utah, there must be something wrong.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:50 AM 05-02-2016
So sorry to hear this news. Always liked BMD. Prayers and positivity coming your way. Hope you and your family are able to get the funds you need. Bless up Nick!!
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 03:52 AM 05-02-2016
This place has been a great refuge over the years. I owe people like him a great deal. Might not post a lot, but you still get to know people from afar.

Seemed like a great guy. God bless him and your family.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:18 AM 05-02-2016
Terrible news, my prayers to you and your family. God speed Dave
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 05:23 AM 05-02-2016
One of the most beloved on CP. Prayers to your entire family. God will take care of the eternity of life.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:47 AM 05-02-2016
He truly was one of the nicer people here. I was hoping things had turned around for him. God bless you BMD!
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:49 AM 05-02-2016
Nick, please let him know that we all wish him well and he was a credit to this place. He's a good guy that we will all miss.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:46 AM 05-02-2016
Dang. Much respect for Dave.
[Reply]
Lonewolf Ed 06:53 AM 05-02-2016
I am saddened to see this in ways I hope none of the rest of you ever will be, those who have not had cancer. Dave was a big supporter in my fight against cancer, and we pm'ed quite a bit. I truly wished he'd be around after I was gone and many years more. I pray he does not suffer and passes peacefully.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:56 AM 05-02-2016
No one who passes from cancer deserves to go out like that. I continue to pray for Dave and his family. This one truly sucks. And hurts.
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:13 AM 05-02-2016
Gawdmanit!!!

Dave is a great guy. This just completely sucks. God bless him and his Family. He will be DEEPLY missed by his Family here at CP.

**** Cancer! I'm so sick of this ****ing wretched disease.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:33 AM 05-02-2016
Nick,

I'll add that everyone I've met from this site in real life has been top notch. There is a fair number of trolls around and some shit slinging, but anyone that puts themselves out there from this site has been top notch in my experience.

It may seem like a weird deal, but it really is a community here. People come for the football and stay for the people.
[Reply]
luv 07:36 AM 05-02-2016
BMD was always a gentleman. He was never afraid to tell you what he thought, but he was always tactful about it regardless if he was agreeing or disagreeing with you. He shared a lot on here about his life. I believe it was an anonymous way to let things out, but I also believe he had hopes that someone would read something that helped them in their own life. He will truly be missed.
[Reply]
patteeu 07:50 AM 05-02-2016
Sorry to hear about your dad, Nick. I hope the ChiefsPlanet well wishes bring you and Dave some comfort.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:58 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
I've made a donation. Match me guys.
Done

BMD will be missed. I hope his last days are pain free and surrounded by family. Positive thoughts heading to his family,
[Reply]
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up