ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid isnt the coach we need.
Reerun_KC 06:32 PM 12-07-2014
CP loves to treat the symptom while at times ignoring the disease.

Since everyone wants to be cool and bash the lame ass QB we have, we might want to look just a little deeper and discuss the HC that hand selected him to be the QB of this team.

We aren't going anywhere with Reid's preparations and game plans. His play calling is pathetic and predictable. His tendency's to remove the WRs from the game plan is inexcusable.

Until we get rid of Reid, we are stuck with Smith...
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:10 AM 12-08-2014
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja:
Thats the part that pisses me off, he wont let his WR's make a play. Bowe had done it his whole career. give him a chance to pull one down even if he's somewhat covered. EVERY SINGLE QB does it against us. It doesnt matter WHO is the qb of the other team, they at least try it. Fail or success. They attempt it.
I am beginning to wonder if they are not using Blowe so they can use his lack of production and drug charge to cut him at the end of the year.

Just a thought.
[Reply]
Sorter 10:11 AM 12-08-2014
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
yes it happens a lot. Some of us on CP has seen A22 film and there are a lot of occasions where we have had press 1v1 on the sidelines, and Alex won't take a shot with Bowe.

2 minute drill to end the game was an example. AZ blitzed almost every play, left Bowe 1v1 pressed...
I'll have some up tomorrow.
[Reply]
kcxiv 10:11 AM 12-08-2014
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
I am beginning to wonder if they are not using Blowe so they can use his lack of production and drug charge to cut him at the end of the year.

Just a thought.
I been on football reference and been checking out Alex Smith's production to WR's over his career. So, i would say, nope. Alex just sucks! Like i said, he's had 1 1000 yard WR in his career and thats the superbowl season in 2012 and he didnt even play in half the games.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:15 AM 12-08-2014
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja:
I been on football reference and been checking out Alex Smith's production to WR's over his career. So, i would say, nope. Alex just sucks! Like i said, he's had 1 1000 yard WR in his career and thats the superbowl season in 2012 and he didnt even play in half the games.
Alright.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 10:22 AM 12-08-2014
Originally Posted by Sorter:
I'll have some up tomorrow.
awesome can't wait!
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:17 AM 12-22-2014
So what will be the big Reidcuses today?
[Reply]
the Talking Can 08:26 AM 12-22-2014
plus he's fat
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:30 AM 12-22-2014
My guess it will be "its fixable"...
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:37 AM 12-22-2014
For as much as he wants to take responsibility, someone should fucking let him.

Yeah, youre taking responsibility. Great. What are the consequences for your shitty gameplanning and playcalling?

If youre not performing as a player, you get benched.

45 passes behind the worst Oline in football? ONE YARD PASSES with the game on the line?

Relinquish the playcalling duties. Minimum consequence for this bullshit. Take responsibility, and take your fucking benching.

If we knew before the game that Jamaal would only get 9 carries, this place would've imploded and everyone would know already that we'd lose the football game.

I don't give a shit how often Jamaal gets stopped. Hes a scoring threat every down, whether youre at your one yard line or theirs.

YOU FEED RUNNING BACKS THE FOOTBALL. 25 carries. You give Jamaal 25 carries and they stop him every time, they earned it. AND you can say you did everything you could do as a playcaller to try to win the game. When you ignore your best player AND lose the game, you look like a fucking idiot.

Childress should be calling plays. Fuck Reid.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:39 AM 12-22-2014
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
If we knew before the game that Jamaal would only get 9 carries, this place would've imploded and everyone would know already that we'd lose the football game.
IF?

Oh, we knew it.
[Reply]
nychief 08:44 AM 12-22-2014
Dorsey failed to build an oline, that's what ruined our season.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:48 AM 12-22-2014

[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:19 AM 12-22-2014
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
My guess it will be "its fixable"...
By 2/31/2015 (LOL!!!!!), the Chiefs will be ready to kickass in the 2014/2015 NFL season! And by 2/31/2016 (LOL!!!!!), Andy will have them ready for the 2015/2016 NFL season.

These guys are always learning......and ready to go right after it's all over!
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:25 AM 12-22-2014
"HELLO!!!!!!!!!!, the Chiefs scored 4 field goals. FOUR!!!!! That's some crazy good offense!!!!"

[Reply]
Jimmya 09:28 AM 12-22-2014
Trade Reid for Harbough straight up!
[Reply]
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up