ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid isnt the coach we need.
Reerun_KC 06:32 PM 12-07-2014
CP loves to treat the symptom while at times ignoring the disease.

Since everyone wants to be cool and bash the lame ass QB we have, we might want to look just a little deeper and discuss the HC that hand selected him to be the QB of this team.

We aren't going anywhere with Reid's preparations and game plans. His play calling is pathetic and predictable. His tendency's to remove the WRs from the game plan is inexcusable.

Until we get rid of Reid, we are stuck with Smith...
[Reply]
007 08:05 PM 12-07-2014
Clark Hunt. Heh
[Reply]
Pablo 08:07 PM 12-07-2014
I'm positive the only clock Andy can manage is the timer on his stove.

Reid has married himself to Smith. That's his guy. He got to go to the store, he's cooked up this shit stew. Whatever they are trying to accomplish right now is just destined to fail.
[Reply]
tk13 08:09 PM 12-07-2014
I meant the Harbaugh thing. I'm not looking forward to an offseason of BS with people getting excited about Rex Ryan. I think today's loss was terrible, but yeah I don't get too high or too low about individual games. On the road against the team with the best record in the league, we were competitive. The season isn't over quite yet. This wasn't as bad as the Raiders loss. That was 100 times more frustrating than this, at least to me.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:10 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by Guru:
Clark Hunt. Heh
Yeah, someone PLEASE tell me again how "the decisions made by the last regime have no bearing on the outcomes of the present regime" and FUCK YO' MAMA:

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:13 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by Pablo:

Reid has married himself to Smith. That's his guy. He got to go to the store, he's cooked up this shit stew. Whatever they are trying to accomplish right now is just destined to fail.
This...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:14 PM 12-07-2014
When a coach, ANY coach, makes you long for Schottenhiemer....oh fuck.
[Reply]
Valiant 09:23 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
As of now, the Chiefs need a replacement for Berry, will likely need one for DJ, need one for the ILB next to DJ, a replacement for Tamba Hali and possibly one for Houston.

And that's just on defense.

This team is 3-4 years away from being capable of winning a playoff game.
And by then a replacement for Smith, Charles and sadly Bowe...

If we are going to lose, let Charles get 15-22 touches a game.. Oh wait, we would have won most of our losses if they did that..
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:29 PM 12-07-2014
That last attempt at a drive was a sheer abomination, one of the worst things I've seen in 40 years of Chiefs football. Even if all those one-yard passes were successful, it would've taken a nine-minute drive to score. And they weren't even successful.

But it's so hard to diagnose the problem. Is it ....

...an acknowledgement that the line is so bad that a 15-yard pass is impossible to pull off?

...Alex Smith being so conservative that he is incapable of looking downfield?

...Andy Reid having a system that simply doesn't include passing more than 5 yards downfield?

I could add a fourth theory about having bad wide receivers, but on that last drive the receivers were never even considered. So that can't be the actual problem.

I know it'll be fun to say, "All of the above", but seriously, one of the above has to be driving the problem. Which is it?
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:34 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy:
We are on year two of turning over damn near the whole roster. Firing Andy would make us look like idiots that expect miracles. Dorsey will have his team on the field soon and it be include some actual NFL receivers. Next year it will be close to being complete.
Maybe 2 years, we have too many holes and question marks!
[Reply]
notorious 09:35 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by Pablo:

:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:46 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by KCwolf:
you are like a savant
I'd love to titty fuck your avatar!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:47 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by Guru:
Clark Hunt. Heh
That name should be replaced wit this:

:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 09:50 PM 12-07-2014
I've never liked HC's who call plays.

arrogant as hell.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:00 PM 12-07-2014
It's ironic that 2 major plays were us giving up on 3rd and 16 and trying to set up a field goal and instead throw a pick. That is followed by ARI scoring a TD on a 3rd and 18 where they were actually trying to score a TD. Horrible safety play on that score by the way. Who the hell bites on a 10 yard hook route on 3rd and long with a WR running past you.

I know in certain situations it's smart to just take some yards and punt or kick the FG, but we do it a majority of the time, even on a 3rd and 8 or so. You can't expect to win big games that way.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:01 PM 12-07-2014
So what happens if Oakland lands Harbaugh as HC?

Will the Chiefs ever finish in the top half of the AFCW?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up