ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 17
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid isnt the coach we need.
Reerun_KC 06:32 PM 12-07-2014
CP loves to treat the symptom while at times ignoring the disease.

Since everyone wants to be cool and bash the lame ass QB we have, we might want to look just a little deeper and discuss the HC that hand selected him to be the QB of this team.

We aren't going anywhere with Reid's preparations and game plans. His play calling is pathetic and predictable. His tendency's to remove the WRs from the game plan is inexcusable.

Until we get rid of Reid, we are stuck with Smith...
[Reply]
milkman 07:05 PM 12-07-2014
Reerun, you area fucking idiot.

Some of us told you when he was hired that this is what Reid is.

Others have placed more than the fair share of blame on Reid over the course of the his nearly 2 seasons.

Don't act like you're here with some kind of newsflash.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:05 PM 12-07-2014
Think of the family who owns the team then rethink your comments. When it gets bad enough (when it looks like the easy money might be affected) the family will make a move. Until then, this is a spoiled little rich kid's play-toy that pays him millions upon millions of spending money and a nationwide name for the family even if they tank.

Expect Andy's replacement to be another re-tread Andy who has some past name recognition.
[Reply]
cdcox 07:06 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
10 carries? After a start like that? WTF?
Charles was not very effective running the ball today aside from the long TD run. His other 9 carries netted a total of 28 yards.

His last 6 carries were for:

1, 3, 2, 2, 1 and 0 yards.

Teams are putting all their players in the box and we have no answer. It is exactly the pattern that happened when Herm was running the offense and LJ became less and less effective. You have to have a downfield component of your passing game to keep defenses honest.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:08 PM 12-07-2014
And I'll add that when Hunt/Dorsey/Reid lost what they lost last year and brought-in nothing effective to replace those gaps, we all knew we were looking at a crisis being managed by a group of goons.
[Reply]
milkman 07:09 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Charles was not very effective running the ball today aside from the long TD run. His other 9 carries netted a total of 28 yards.

His last 6 carries were for:

1, 3, 2, 2, 1 and 0 yards.

Teams are putting all their players in the box and we have no answer. It is exactly the pattern that happened when Herm was running the offense and LJ became less and less effective. You have to have a downfield component of your passing game to keep defenses honest.
Alex Smith has attempted 15 passes of 20 yards or more this season.

What's the problem?
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:10 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by milkman:
Reerun, you area ****ing idiot.

Some of us told you when he was hired that this is what Reid is.

Others have placed more than the fair share of blame on Reid over the course of the his nearly 2 seasons.

Don't act like you're here with some kind of newsflash.
Bam
[Reply]
Buzz 07:12 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by milkman:
Alex Smith has attempted 15 passes of 20 yards or more this season.

What's the problem?

He's not accurate over 10.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:35 PM 12-07-2014
The grace period for Reid is over.

Horrible, horrible game day coach. Truly sucks balls.
[Reply]
Snapplez 07:42 PM 12-07-2014
He said it the day he acquired Smith, "I'm going to make him a hall of famer like Lenny."

It's goddamn laughable
[Reply]
tboss27 07:42 PM 12-07-2014
I was joking around with approximately .20 left that Andy would call a screen pass. Wasn't so funny when it actually happended a couple seconds later.
[Reply]
penbrook 07:43 PM 12-07-2014
Per Terez Paylor

Andy Reid on the officials: "Go on to something besides the officials, because I don't have anything good to say.”
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:43 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by Three7s:
When was the last time the Chiefs were a real football team? Not in my lifetime.
Yeah poor choice of words. Sorry...
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:44 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'll take Reid as long as we can find a QB that isn't afraid to go down the field.
Over his hand picked QB? Reid is tied to Smith. Smith fails = Reid failed as a HC...
[Reply]
Jerm 07:44 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by penbook:
Per Terez Paylor

Andy Reid on the officials: "Go on to something besides the officials, because I don't have anything good to say.”
That's the thing though...he never has anything to say. He should've been going apeshit on the field and then after the game too.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 07:44 PM 12-07-2014
When we hired i said he was a good rebuild guy but that we needed to have someone ready to replace him in 5 years.

Dorsey keeps sucking and we might have to make it 4 years.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 17
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up