ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid isnt the coach we need.
Reerun_KC 06:32 PM 12-07-2014
CP loves to treat the symptom while at times ignoring the disease.

Since everyone wants to be cool and bash the lame ass QB we have, we might want to look just a little deeper and discuss the HC that hand selected him to be the QB of this team.

We aren't going anywhere with Reid's preparations and game plans. His play calling is pathetic and predictable. His tendency's to remove the WRs from the game plan is inexcusable.

Until we get rid of Reid, we are stuck with Smith...
[Reply]
mlyonsd 04:57 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Reid sucks. If you can't see that from looking at the play calling yesterday there is no hope for you.
:-) What a fucking moron.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:57 PM 09-17-2020
But that Bills defense was incredible. All-time level, IMO.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 05:04 PM 09-17-2020
Reetard got butt hurt and bumped a 10 year old thread. :-)
[Reply]
Pablo 05:30 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
:-) What a fucking moron.
You should have called that guy a dumbass.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:32 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I just remember shaking my head at Dave Krieg's performance. I still don't understand why that guy was on the Chiefs roster but I guess it had to do with the lack of QB's back then, which was truly an abysmal time for all but a few QB, but the defense was deflated as well and gave up 10 more points in the 4th.
As a backup QB, you could get worse than Kreig. Shit after he left the Chiefs he ended up starting for Detroit and Arizona. Of course Kreig was the reason the Chiefs didn't get the #2 seed that year as well.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 07:04 PM 09-17-2020
I'm pretty sure I was on the anti-Reid side. I wanted to see new blood at coach, just as the Chiefs never drafted a QB in the first round, they were also repeating the same mistake (IMO) of hiring a coach that was failed.

Andy is a great offensive mind. The Chiefs were also repeating the same pattern of success in the regular season followed by playoff heartbreak which was an unfortunate pattern in KC.

So, now they break the pattern, trade draft picks to finally get a QB in the first round.

As I have said before, behind every great player is a coach ready to be given the credit.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:03 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:

As I have said before, behind every great player is a coach ready to be given the credit.
The chicken or the egg argument.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:47 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Chiefs COULD have come back in that game if Kimble Anders had not dropped a sure touchdown, which turned into an INT, right before halftime.

It was 20-6 at halftime, instead of 20-13, because of ****ing Kimble Anders.

Watch at 1:10 mark.

Then Joe got his noggin wrecked and it was over. They were as close as 7 points in the second half despite that awful drop and Joe's braining.
The play I remember more than any other. Completely changed the game.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:04 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And I've done detailed breakdowns of why those people were stupid to complain about the TN and NE losses as well, especially for the REASONS they complain about them. I ain't one of those people so I have no compunction in pointing out how inane their complaints were.

And I've pointed out that the other of those 2 'historic' losses you're citing came precisely because Andy Reid DIDN'T do the thing you're saying he shouldn't be doing. He followed your blueprint and lost. So of course you complain about THAT as well.

You've been critical - and you've been wrong.
I don't think I've ever argued with you about those games. I have no idea where all these accusations are coming from.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Up