ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 21
« First < 71314151617 18192021 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Cassel's BEST game as a Chief and Haley was Mr. Classy today!
DaneMcCloud 06:30 PM 11-28-2010
Cassel played extremely well today. I was really impressed with his vision and his play under pressure. We've all seen him gradually improve this season, even if it's been one step forward, two steps back at times. I can honestly say that even though I had high hopes with him working with Charlie Weis and expected improvement, I never thought I'd see Matt Cassel play as well as he did in Seattle this season.

And as for Todd Haley, sitting on the ball with 2:00 minutes left in the game was fucking awesome! That's class, Folks, and more than makes up for the Denver faux pas.

Bring on the Broncos!!
[Reply]
-King- 10:05 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Breaston from Arizona would be a nice fit at WR.
If we can't get Fitz, I'd gradly take Breaston.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:53 AM 11-30-2010
Originally Posted by KcChiefsKing:
Only game Cassel had to move a lot was last game and that's because Barry isn't a good LT.
Okay, I get it now:

Two good games against the cream of the crap, and everything is suddenly all-world.

Got it.:-)

A line that so awesome, most of our runs go AROUND the motherfucker because we can't execute a fucking 32/33 Base because it's so awesome.

And hahaha, I said Salemua. Wow. Great fucking material, chad.

Why don't you two fucknuggets mosey on down to the gym and get to work on your back-peddle for when our O-line goes up against a play-off caliber team.
Until then, please enjoy your 9-7, True Fan Whackfest.
Retards.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 06:09 AM 11-30-2010
That game was just awsome. I never even worried for a moment after our first touchdown drive that we were gonna lose.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:43 AM 11-30-2010
It's been fascinating watching the ebb and flow of this message board with respect to Matt Cassel.
[Reply]
Saul Good 07:11 AM 11-30-2010
Originally Posted by ROR:
Okay, I get it now:

Two good games against the cream of the crap, and everything is suddenly all-world.

A line that so awesome, most of our runs go AROUND the mother****er because we can't execute a ****ing 32/33 Base because it's so awesome.

And hahaha, I said Salemua. Wow. Great ****ing material, chad.

Why don't you two ****nuggets mosey on down to the gym and get to work on your back-peddle for when our O-line goes up against a play-off caliber team.
Retards.
You think we go 2 and three from here because our o-line isn't good enough. Got it.
[Reply]
doomy3 08:05 AM 11-30-2010
Okay, I get it now:

A line that so awesome, most of our runs go AROUND the mother****er because we can't execute a ****ing 32/33 Base because it's so awesome.

And hahaha, I said Salemua. Wow. Great ****ing material, chad.

Why don't you two ****nuggets mosey on down to the gym and get to work on your back-peddle for when our O-line goes up against a play-off caliber team.
Retards.
Maybe we should come up with some sort of a lifetime IP-ban bet about this to settle this.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:28 AM 11-30-2010
Originally Posted by doomy3:
Maybe we should come up with some sort of a lifetime IP-ban bet about this to settle this.
Zing!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:00 AM 11-30-2010
Originally Posted by doomy3:
Maybe you should continue to be an annoying cunt, Chad. Shouldn't be too hard.
[Reply]
Hootie 10:05 AM 11-30-2010
Maybe you should continue to be an annoying ****, Chad. Shouldn't be too hard.
wow...

this is coming from the poster with one of the most annoying posting styles in the history of message boards...

I wish DaFace would post some rep stats...I'd love to see how ROR got all his rep...and all the rep he had to give away to get his rep.
[Reply]
doomy3 10:11 AM 11-30-2010
Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon:
wow...

this is coming from the poster with one of the most annoying posting styles in the history of message boards...

I wish DaFace would post some rep stats...I'd love to see how ROR got all his rep...and all the rep he had to give away to get his rep.
Good point, Rick (added italics for effect for your name, since calling someone by their first name is apparently some sort of tough guy tactic).
[Reply]
milkman 10:23 AM 11-30-2010
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
A guy like Richardson is going to look slow against a DE who is smaller than Derrick Johnson. Clemons is 240 pounds. He's also a one trick pony, which is why Richardson consistently gave up the edge. Was he a revelation? Absolutely not, and he was beaten badly on the great play Cassel made to Bowe on third down. But he wasn't exactly abused over and over again. Part of protecting the passer isn't to pancake the DE, but to funnel him to an area away from the QB. If they get by your left shoulder, it's ok if you run them out of the play when they are in the process of doing it.
That seems to be the thing that some people don't get.
Winnnig the battle at LT isn't always stonewalling the DE.
I know Roaf spoiled people around here, but a good LT wins when he directs the DE behind the QB.

wow...

That's funny coming from a guy whose posts are like a teen age girl who has just seen her boyfriend with another girl.
[Reply]
Hootie 10:25 AM 11-30-2010
Originally Posted by milkman:
That's funny coming from a guy whose posts are like a teen age girl who has just seen her boyfriend with another girl.
Oh don't be mad that Matt Cassel is going to prove to everyone, once again, that your boy Brady has always been overrated.

It took Weis half of a season to make him look like a pro bowl caliber QB...

Pretty much the same thing happened once upon a time in New England.

Funny how history repeats itself...
[Reply]
Hootie 10:27 AM 11-30-2010
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/player...?playerId=2330

2001-2004 Tom Brady played the QB position like Matt Cassel...

This system can make a QB...plain and simple.
[Reply]
milkman 10:34 AM 11-30-2010
Oh don't be mad that Matt Cassel is going to prove to everyone, once again, that your boy Brady has always been overrated.

It took Weis half of a season to make him look like a pro bowl caliber QB...

Pretty much the same thing happened once upon a time in New England.

Funny how history repeats itself...
I'm sorry, did you see your mancrush close his eyes and flinch while throwing an interception before he took a hit on Sunday night?
[Reply]
milkman 10:35 AM 11-30-2010
And Ryan Lilja is living proof that Manning isn't the god that made his O-Line look better than it was.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 21
« First < 71314151617 18192021 >
Up