ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 92
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
Reroka 03:11 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Diggs limited with what?
at practice today,.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:11 PM 01-20-2021
Diggs limited with what?
Doesn’t really matter. Pretty sure he was limited before the Ravens game and was fine.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 03:11 PM 01-20-2021
Diggs limited with what?
L'Jarius Sneed up his ass all night.
[Reply]
Reroka 03:12 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Doesn’t really matter. Pretty sure he was limited before the Ravens game and was fine.
Good point,

But that DT Butler as a DNP wont help the bill, that's going to hurt a little.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:13 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Reroka:
at practice today,.
:-) Obviously. I meant with what. Still the oblique or something else.
[Reply]
Reroka 03:14 PM 01-20-2021
Yeah his oblique is what is listed.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:14 PM 01-20-2021
Yea it's oblique.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:15 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Good point,

But that DT Butler as a DNP wont help the bill, that's going to hurt a little.
They need to stop the run this time around. Missing Butler would not be good for them.
[Reply]
O.city 03:18 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You don't think that the fact the Bills sold out to stop the pass and yet gave up 250 yards rushing and 21 completions on 25 attempts is going to factor in to the upcoming game?

I can guarantee you the Bills defensive coaches don't agree with you at all.
Nah, I don't think previous matchups really make much difference once we get to this point. Look at Saints Bucs. Last years Titans Chiefs games etc.

It's something to go off for sure, but in terms of it being much of a predictor, I dunno.
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:21 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
L'Jarius Sneed up his ass all night.
I can't remember the last time I was this legit excited about a Chiefs rookie DB....I actually do, but **** that douche bag :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:21 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Nah, I don't think previous matchups really make much difference once we get to this point. Look at Saints Bucs. Last years Titans Chiefs games etc.

It's something to go off for sure, but in terms of it being much of a predictor, I dunno.
A predictor, no. Not really.

Part of the game planning? Absolutely.

But that all being said, the way in which the Chiefs beat them does lend context to the upcoming game. The way the Bills played worked for other teams but it didn't work for the Bills. They gave up 250 yards rushing and still allowed Mahomes an 80% completion percentage.

That's relevant to the upcoming game because the Bills are really caught in a vice. They either have to radically change their defensive game plan and hope it doesn't implode or they have to repeat what they did before and hope that it works this time.

All they really have is hope.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:22 PM 01-20-2021
Diggs limited with what?
Oblique suffered from a belly to back suplex off the bed of a Nissan Frontier in the lot post game
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:23 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Oblique suffered from a belly to back suplex off the bed of a Nissan Frontier in the lot post game
:-)
[Reply]
O.city 03:24 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
A predictor, no. Not really.

Part of the game planning? Absolutely.

But that all being said, the way in which the Chiefs beat them does lend context to the upcoming game. The way the Bills played worked for other teams but it didn't work for the Bills. They gave up 250 yards rushing and still allowed Mahomes an 80% completion percentage.

That's relevant to the upcoming game because the Bills are really caught in a vice. They either have to radically change their defensive game plan and hope it doesn't implode or they have to repeat what they did before and hope that it works this time.

All they really have is hope.
If it were in week say, 15 or something, I'd put more weight on it.

Being so long ago, teams change so much. They'll get some stuff from it of what to or not do, but in the end, it's gonna come down to the same thing every team has to do.

You can't play this bullshit "run and keep the ball away" thing because the Chiefs are gonna score. It doesn't matter what you do. So you've gotta outscore them.

If Josh Allen plays an MVP level game, it'll be a good close game. If he doesn't they'll lose.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:37 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
If it were in week say, 15 or something, I'd put more weight on it.

Being so long ago, teams change so much. They'll get some stuff from it of what to or not do, but in the end, it's gonna come down to the same thing every team has to do.

You can't play this bullshit "run and keep the ball away" thing because the Chiefs are gonna score. It doesn't matter what you do. So you've gotta outscore them.

If Josh Allen plays an MVP level game, it'll be a good close game. If he doesn't they'll lose.
Are you a closet Bills fan?
[Reply]
Page 46 of 92
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Up