ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1267 of 4892
« First < 26776711671217125712631264126512661267 126812691270127112771317136717672267 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:17 PM 12-12-2017
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
Clearly this executive was Elway. What a hot take. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 11:18 PM 12-12-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
And they all missed on Deshaun Watson.
Just shows how big of a stud Mahomes will be if they all wanted him over Watson.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:21 PM 12-12-2017
And they all missed on Deshaun Watson.
Watson is 22 years old and has already torn both of his ACL's. Both injuries to each knee were in practice. Not a game....practice.

He's RGIII 2.0. Fragile
[Reply]
RunKC 11:30 PM 12-12-2017
Dak Prescott-44 TD's/13 INT's

Broncos passed on him for a moron that Jerry Jones wanted :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:26 AM 12-13-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Can you imagine if the Broncos drafted Mahomes?

KnowMo would be jerking it too all of the hype hourly. Just look at how excited he gets over trash like Lynch, Semen, Brock, and that turd that lit it up in the preseason.
The mange was so fucking delusional after the draft and leading up to the games.

Then the games started.

And then the "maybe we can trade KC for Mahomes"-posts started.

These clowns know EXACTLY what we have, and it tickles my balls delightfully.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:19 AM 12-13-2017
An AFC executive said that Allen was a better version of Mahomes. I provided a link...
An AFC executive also said 2018 was the best class of QBs evar!!!!!111

10 bucks says that AFC executive was John fucking Elway
[Reply]
staylor26 07:24 AM 12-13-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
An AFC executive also said 2018 was the best class of QBs evar!!!!!111

10 bucks says that AFC executive was John ****ing Elway
Also, wasn’t that said before Allen’s disappointing season?
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:25 AM 12-13-2017
It's one thing to have a mediocre winning record in college, but at least Mahomes was playing in a power 5 conference and had statistically the WORST defense in all of FBS football. And with those shortcomings, he put up absolutely eye-popping numbers and looked the part.

Josh Allen played at fucking Wyoming and lost to illustrious teams like Northern Iowa, Montana State, and Idaho. AND he looks like dogshit. AND his stats fucking suck.

This is why you need to get your own fucking opinions, Knowmo. Use your goddamn eyes. And your fucking brain. If you have one. Don't just say, "An AFC executive said _______ WHICH MEANS IT MUST BE TRUE BECAUSE IT FLIES IN THE FACE OF WHAT THE MEAN PEOPLE ON CP ARE SAYING!!"
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:33 AM 12-13-2017
It's one thing to have a mediocre winning record in college, but at least Mahomes was playing in a power 5 conference and had statistically the WORST defense in all of FBS football. And with those shortcomings, he put up absolutely eye-popping numbers and looked the part.

Josh Allen played at fucking Wyoming and lost to illustrious teams like Northern Iowa, Montana State, and Idaho. AND he looks like dogshit. AND his stats fucking suck.

This is why you need to get your own fucking opinions, Knowmo. Use your goddamn eyes. And your fucking brain. If you have one. Don't just say, "An AFC executive said _______ WHICH MEANS IT MUST BE TRUE BECAUSE IT FLIES IN THE FACE OF WHAT THE MEAN PEOPLE ON CP ARE SAYING!!"
Why do you even bother? He's a spineless, welching troll. He is who we thought he was.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:47 AM 12-13-2017
This thread ... it's always a good way to start the day.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:24 AM 12-13-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
That wasn't a designed roll out.

That was Mahomie, improvisingie.
Point is he'll get broke in half doing that RGIII-style. I don't want to see that.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:26 AM 12-13-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Watson is 22 years old and has already torn both of his ACL's. Both injuries to each knee were in practice. Not a game....practice.

He's RGIII 2.0. Fragile
Deshaun Watson sucks. Any decent QB with the WRs he has would be lighting it up.
[Reply]
TEX 09:18 AM 12-13-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Deshaun Watson sucks. Any decent QB with the WRs he has would be lighting it up.

:-) Dang - Donktardness is really retarded...While it's true, that he has ONE GREAT WR in Hopkins, Fuller just came into his own THIS SEASON - specifically when DW took over. Coincidence? I think not. The mark of a good QB is he makes all others around him better.
He was on pace to shatter just about rookie EVERY QB record in history - and you say he, "Sucks." Is just beyond ludicrous. :-)

They have NO TE btw. DW also made that POS OL "respectable." He far from sucks. You want to see the definition of QB SUCK - look on Denver's roster.
Over the years, we as Chiefs fans, know that all too well. The problem I think for you is that you're just now having to deal with it.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:57 AM 12-13-2017

This is why you need to get your own ****ing opinions, Knowmo. Use your goddamn eyes. And your ****ing brain. If you have one. Don't just say, "An AFC executive said _______ WHICH MEANS IT MUST BE TRUE BECAUSE IT FLIES IN THE FACE OF WHAT THE MEAN PEOPLE ON CP ARE SAYING!!"
:-)

I gave my own opinion in that post by explaining the numerous options Denver had to upgrade at QB this offseason. I just threw in the Josh Allen thing in to show that some people think that the third or fourth best QB in this draft class is better than a top 10 pick in last years draft.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:14 AM 12-13-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
:-) Dang - Donktardness is really retarded...While it's true, that he has ONE GREAT WR in Hopkins, Fuller just came into his own THIS SEASON - specifically when DW took over. Coincidence? I think not. The mark of a good QB is he makes all others around him better.
He was on pace to shatter just about rookie EVERY QB record in history - and you say he, "Sucks." Is just beyond laughable. :-)

They have NO TE btw. DW also made that POS OL "respectable." He far from sucks. You want to see the definition of QB SUCK - look on Denver's roster.
Over the years, we as Chiefs fans, know that all too well. The problem I think for you is that you're just now having to deal with it.
Oh my tardedness goes even deeper than you know.
I was thinking of Jameis Winston when I typed that.
Watson has skills.
[Reply]
Page 1267 of 4892
« First < 26776711671217125712631264126512661267 126812691270127112771317136717672267 > Last »
Up