ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 64
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** OFFICIAL 2020 CHIEFS Training Camp News and Reports****
Trivers 09:41 AM 08-02-2020
All news, pictures, videos, links, gossip pertaining to 2020 Chiefs Training Camp

Where: Chiefs KC practice facility and via Zoom/Teams

When: Players report 8/31. Padded practices 8/9.

No preseason games.

First game: Houston - 9/10/

CHIEFS Twitter Feed
https://twitter.com/Chiefs

Coach Reid Opening Speech
https://twitter.com/i/status/1288981387358490626
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:10 AM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by TribalElder:

Thanks for embedding.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:46 PM 08-07-2020
https://youtu.be/HeICg8fCbto
[Reply]
Trivers 02:12 PM 08-07-2020

[Reply]
RunKC 02:45 PM 08-07-2020
I’m interested to see what Tim Ward can do. Only good thing about preseason is seeing these guys you haven’t seen before.

He’s built somewhat similar to Tanoh and I wonder if they are grooming him to replace him next year? Spags was the one who wanted him redshirted last season.
[Reply]
Pants 03:27 PM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
https://youtu.be/HeICg8fCbto
Don't be intimidated, KChiefs1. It's really easy to embed.

On YouTube, follow the following easy steps:

1. Under the video, next to likes and dislikes, click on "SHARE"
2. In the new pop up window, click on "EMBED"
3. In the new pop up window, click on "COPY" in the bottom right corner
4. Paste it into your Chiefs Planet post and get this:

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:41 PM 08-07-2020
So I need this cleared up.

HELL-air or E-Lair?

I've heard it both ways. I swore I heard him pronounce it 'e-lair' at one point but Mitch is saying Hell-air.
[Reply]
Pants 03:45 PM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

HELL-air or E-Lair?

I've heard it both ways. I swore I heard him pronounce it 'e-lair' at one point but Mitch is saying Hell-air.
It's a French name. If you want to say it in French, it's E-Lair. "E" like in "net" and not like in "neat."
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:51 PM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
Don't be intimidated, KChiefs1. It's really easy to embed.

On YouTube, follow the following easy steps:

1. Under the video, next to likes and dislikes, click on "SHARE"
2. In the new pop up window, click on "EMBED"
3. In the new pop up window, click on "COPY" in the bottom right corner
4. Paste it into your Chiefs Planet post and get this:

Can’t do it from my phone.
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:31 PM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

HELL-air or E-Lair?

Chiefs fans will be pronouncing it "HELL YEAH!" When he is gutting defenses this year.

921 Rushing 567 Receiving 9 Rushing TD's and 6 Receiving TDs is the floor for this kid this year.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 08:40 PM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Chiefs fans will be pronouncing it "HELL YEAH!" When he is gutting defenses this year.

921 Rushing 567 Receiving 9 Rushing TD's and 6 Receiving TDs is the floor for this kid this year.
Lol, that’s super specific...

Should be a great season. I’m geeked.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:16 PM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Wanna watch this video.

Can't with Mitch Holthus talking the entire time. That guy is unlistenable when he isn't calling a game.

Tell me more about some dude from Smith Center who's the pride of Smith County ugh
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:39 PM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Wanna watch this video.

Can't with Mitch Holthus talking the entire time. That guy is unlistenable when he isn't calling a game.

Tell me more about some dude from Smith Center who's the pride of Smith County ugh
There's another reason why you can't watch that video.

It's a buggy-ass bag of limp dicks. BJ Kissel leaves and the IT production side goes to hell? Fucking embarrassing, chiefs.com
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:13 AM 08-09-2020
As shitty as all this COVID stuff is, I think it could help the Chiefs specifically in some ways coming off of the big SB win.

It had to allow them to decompress and hit the refresh button in a way that they normally wouldn’t have. Physically, mentally. I was listening to George Kittle and Taylor Lewan on his barstool podcast talk about how brutal it was on them to play that extra month of football that came with the playoffs.

But with this funky offseason, gotta believe the Chiefs are ready to hit the ground running like everyone else. Running it back...
[Reply]
TRR 03:31 PM 08-11-2020
Two observations by the videos/pictures of training camp on KCChiefs.com. First, Breeland Speaks doesn’t even look like the same person. Dude looks long and lean. A complete transformation. He’s much leaner than he was in his college days it appears.

Second, and no surprise, it looks as though Remmers is taking first team reps at LG and Wylie taking first team reps at RG. I think that will change once Osemele gets up to speed.
[Reply]
loochy 03:33 PM 08-11-2020
FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL!!!!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 64
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Up