ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 153
« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Hammock Parties 08:33 PM 10-04-2018
Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Originally Posted by :
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:59 AM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Jesus, that has to be horrible for a person's kidneys.
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah. I’m not tough enough for that.
The lengths these people will go in order to look good on film is often astounding...
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:55 AM 05-18-2020
https://fandomwire.com/ahsoka-tano-l...r-wars-series/

Originally Posted by :
We can also exclusively confirm that Star Wars Rebels favorites Sabine Wren,and Bo-Katan Kryze, will also be appearing in Season 2 of The Mandalorian, as well as this new Ahsoka series.

[Reply]
bowener 01:06 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
https://fandomwire.com/ahsoka-tano-l...r-wars-series/
Nice. So at some point, I have to imagine Mando will be on Mandalore for a bit. I wonder if the planet's environment has recovered any by this point in time.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:41 PM 05-18-2020
If we've got Ahsoka, and we've got Sabine....

Could Olyphant or Biehn be Ezra?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:46 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
If we've got Ahsoka, and we've got Sabine....

Could Olyphant or Biehn be Ezra?
Nah, they'd be way too old.

Ezra would be about 32 years old in The Mandalorian while Biehn is 63 and Olyphant is 51.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:48 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
If we've got Ahsoka, and we've got Sabine...
I just hope they cast Tiya Sircar and not someone else for the role of Sabine.
[Reply]
bowener 05:10 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I just hope they cast Tiya Sircar and not someone else for the role of Sabine.
Holy shit! I completely forgot she was the VA for Sabine. I love her on The Good Place. The absolutely should cast her.

Is it confirmed that the Ahsoka series isn't going to be the "female-centric" series? Because right now they've got a hell of a start on a strong female cast, and I'd be completely fine watching these women kick ass together.

edit: Upon searching, no, Ahsoka spinoff is not the female-centric show.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:59 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by bowener:
Holy shit! I completely forgot she was the VA for Sabine. I love her on The Good Place. The absolutely should cast her.

Is it confirmed that the Ahsoka series isn't going to be the "female-centric" series? Because right now they've got a hell of a start on a strong female cast, and I'd be completely fine watching these women kick ass together.

edit: Upon searching, no, Ahsoka spinoff is not the female-centric show.
I’m 99% certain that the Ahsoka series will be written and run by Filoni. Those are his original characters and he knows them better than anyone else. I really hope we’ll get to see Hera at some point and of course, Captain Rex.

I don’t have confirmation but it appears to me that The Mandalorian will be the jump point for the Ahsoka series since it’s been confirmed that she, Sabine and Boba Fett* will appear in Season 2.

Spoiler!

The female centric show runner is a Leslye Hedlund, who created and directed Russian Doll on Netflix.
[Reply]
bowener 07:54 AM 05-19-2020
I’m 99% certain that the Ahsoka series will be written and run by Filoni. Those are his original characters and he knows them better than anyone else. I really hope we’ll get to see Hera at some point and of course, Captain Rex.

I don’t have confirmation but it appears to me that The Mandalorian will be the jump point for the Ahsoka series since it’s been confirmed that she, Sabine and Boba Fett* will appear in Season 2.

Spoiler!

The female centric show runner is a Leslye Hedlund, who created and directed Russian Doll on Netflix.
Good point about them being Filoni's characters. He will definitely know the headspace of each one of them and their personalities and actions will make justifiable sense with respect to their pasts. I really hope Hera and The Ghost appear.

Man, you're getting me so hyped for this series now.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:16 AM 05-19-2020
Possible Big Spoiler for Season 2's Casting:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:31 PM 05-19-2020
Fuck yeah. Awesome setup.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Fish 12:41 PM 05-19-2020
Possible Big Spoiler for Season 2's Casting:

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:08 AM 05-21-2020

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:35 PM 05-29-2020

RUMOR: Lucasfilm is reportedly in the process of casting an actor to portray Ezra Bridger in a live-action @disneyplus #StarWars show! Details: https://t.co/yk5e1bpEry

— Star Wars Direct (@StarWars_Direct) May 29, 2020

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:51 PM 05-30-2020

RUMOR: Lucasfilm is reportedly planning to introduce a live-action version of #Thrawn in an upcoming #StarWars project! https://t.co/kojvNeEjKa

— Star Wars Direct (@StarWars_Direct) May 30, 2020

[Reply]
Page 38 of 153
« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Up