ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 39
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Caught my woman cheating.
beach tribe 09:45 PM 02-13-2016
Ex-Boyfriend.
Crazy history. Never Met him.

Been together 6 years.
Love her Madly.
Have a 4 year old with autism together.

God damn I'm hurting.

Don't want to do anything crazy.
10 years ago he would be in the hospital.
Gotta be smarter/better than that.

Not handling these emotions well....
[Reply]
TimBone 04:00 PM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
Women crave the emotions of love/sex more than men and men kind of trend down on the emotional stuff as time goes by. And it's easier for a woman to cheat I'd think.

Most dudes couldn't cheat if they wanted too. Sans prostitution.
Yeah, but that survey wasn't asking about the availability of someone to cheat with. It was simply asking would they do it if they could get away with it. That's not about availability, that's about intent.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:02 PM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by KC native:
That's exactly why you're not paid to think.

The idiot posted his name on Chiefsplanet multiple times (and challenged me and another poster to a fight). I googled it. I found his facebook page where his pictures were available to anybody on the internet. I posted a pic of him (after he had posted a pic of himself). I used a pic of him for an avatar and put his name in my title.

He then whines about it today. Mods tell me to change the avatar and title line or be banned.

That's exactly how it went down and you're still a dumb fuck.

Only one person was forced to change anything. And coming from an admitted insurance defrauder I'm good with you thinking I'm Dumb
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:04 PM 02-16-2016
Seems like *someone* didn't let it drop after being told they'd be banned....
[Reply]
KC native 04:15 PM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Only one person was forced to change anything. And coming from an admitted insurance defrauder I'm good with you thinking I'm Dumb
If I was defrauding the insurance company, do you think they would have paid the claim?

The body shop put in the claim. The insurance company paid it. I didn't tell the body shop to do that.

JFC, you are dumber than I thought.
[Reply]
loochy 04:17 PM 02-16-2016
If I was defrauding the insurance company, do you think they would have paid the claim?

The body shop put in the claim. The insurance company paid it. I didn't tell the body shop to do that.

JFC, you are dumber than I thought.
It sounds like you should team up with Extorter, JASONSAUTO's old buddy.
[Reply]
KC native 04:17 PM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I was told to drop it with racistrouser. Feel free to point out any posts where I've interacted with him since being told to drop it with him in this thread.

When a chorus of dumb fucks, like yourself, decides to weigh in with incorrect opinions then I will correct those aforementioned dumb fucks.
[Reply]
KC native 04:19 PM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by loochy:
It sounds like you should team up with Extorter, JASONSAUTO's old buddy.
:-)

Extorter was a moron. Sauto is jealous because I'm good at getting the insurance company to compensate me for the damage that their negligent driver did to my car.

Edit: I haven't even mentioned the diminished value portion of the claim or the health part of the claim. When everything is said and done, they'll be cutting me a check for $7k for diminished value. The health claim will be much higher than that.
[Reply]
eDave 04:20 PM 02-16-2016
Total disrespect for beach tribe and his personal thread.

Not cool.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:21 PM 02-16-2016

Extorter was a moron. Sauto is jealous because I'm good at getting the insurance company to compensate me for the damage that their negligent driver did to my car.
The posts are all there. You had them pay for pre existing damage to the car and your tires. I think your own words were "I'm good at this game"

Run and edit now bud
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:23 PM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
This
[Reply]
KC native 04:23 PM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
The posts are all there. You had them pay for pre existing damage to the car and your tires. I think your own words were "I'm good at this game"

Run and edit now bud
I am good at it. I will be fully compensated for the damage done to my vehicle and my back.

Be jealous.
[Reply]
Lightrise 04:24 PM 02-16-2016
Not sure you'll consider this advice, but, and I'm not telling you when, start wrapping your mind around forgiveness, regardless of how she feels. When you're younger people tend to hold on too tightly to their own positions on issues. Only years later do you realize how stupid that is. It's just not something you can iron out over dinner and a movie. It's a stupid power struggle frankly, for far too long. But if you forgive, even if she doesn't, you will feel less empty later on. So sorry you have to go through this. It will take you both to save your relationship. Don't be the thorn of stubbornness, and make sure you stop, if you have been, blaming the other for this or that. Always stay centered on the issue, and only the issue. I hope you save your relationship. I failed, and its left hurt behind for decades. Trust me, forgive because that is path to peace, nothing else comes close.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:25 PM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Predarat:
They need to start doing automatic paternity tests for every baby.
I've been saying that since they had the capability of running the tests. People used to tell me I was crazy, because women wouldn't do that. Now, Maury Povich makes a living off it.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:26 PM 02-16-2016
I was told to drop it with racistrouser. Feel free to point out any posts where I've interacted with him since being told to drop it with him in this thread.

When a chorus of dumb fucks, like yourself, decides to weigh in with incorrect opinions then I will correct those aforementioned dumb fucks.
Which you obviously haven't done, then just move onto someone else in the same thread... bye.
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:27 PM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Which you obviously haven't done, then just move onto someone else in the same thread... bye.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 39
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Up