ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 167
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
scho63 03:14 PM 10-10-2016
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
My wife had to take my little buddy cat Meesh Meesh to the vet this morning. He hasn't been eating. Vet said he had a throat inflammation -like a kitty sore throat- and gave him a shot. Hope he'll get better soon, he's one of my best friends.
Make sure you grab that pussy by the Trump when you take her to the vet. :-)
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:20 PM 10-10-2016
Originally Posted by scho63:
Make sure you grab that pussy by the Trump when you take her to the vet. :-)
Meesh Meesh is a boy cat, and he's my guard cat. He'd be very upset if you call him "She." He's doing a little better today. Still trying to get him to eat, he's been losing weight.
[Reply]
scho63 04:14 PM 10-10-2016
Meesh Meesh is a boy cat, and he's my guard cat. He'd be very upset if you call him "She." He's doing a little better today. Still trying to get him to eat, he's been losing weight.
Do I need to address the cat with proper 2016 non gender titles as ZE ? :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:37 PM 10-10-2016
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
We have a cat that is not that friendly, but every winter you find dead mice all over she goes all Soldier from The Wire on mice.
That's useful...
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:36 AM 10-11-2016
Originally Posted by scho63:
Do I need to address the cat with proper 2016 non gender titles as ZE ? :-)
Meesh is a regular guy. Likes guy stuff. He's a KSU Wildcat fan.
[Reply]
Buck 09:45 AM 10-11-2016
When a kitty shows you belly like that, it's the ultimate in trust. Kitty trusts you. Just don't reach your hand down there, it will get eaten.

He loves belly rubs, but only from me. He'll let me rub his belly for as long as I want. If someone else goes in they get the business.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:49 AM 10-11-2016
Originally Posted by Buck:
He loves belly rubs, but only from me. He'll let me rub his belly for as long as I want. If someone else goes in they get the business.
The black and white one I posted earlier is kind of like that with me, as long as he's in the mood for a belly rub. If he's in the mood, he'll just lay there and purr and purr for as long as I feel like rubbing his belly.
[Reply]
Buck 09:10 AM 10-12-2016
Best friends
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:05 PM 11-17-2016
Got some very sad news this afternoon. My cat pal Baxter has passed away. My wife called me to tell me she rushed him to the vet, but by the time she got there he was gone.

We don't know how old Baxter was, because we got him as a stray, but we've had him for at least 10 years. He loved his people. He was a chow hound and loved hanging out on our screened in back porch in nice weather. We called him "Bubby".

He had gotten frail over the past year, and just finally checked out. We gave him the best cat life we could. He had a good gig. I'll miss him very much.
Attached: Baxterclose.jpg (91.7 KB) 
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:09 PM 11-17-2016
Damn, sorry for your loss, GB. Props to you guys for providing a great life for an animal.
[Reply]
Hydrae 03:12 PM 11-17-2016
Sad news indeed George. He looks like a cool, laid back cat. It is sad that our pets only last a few years but what great years those can be!
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:20 PM 11-17-2016
He was a smart kitty. He had been dumped in our neighborhood. We saved him from a snowstorm. I got our kitty Neighbor Cat the same way. He was cold and dirty and very hungry. We took him in, and he was a really good kitty. He was a talker, and a lover. He liked to hang out with me when I wrote the Top Tens at my basement computer. Couple more pics attached.
Attached: Baxter5-11.jpg (72.9 KB) baxter.jpg (43.1 KB) 
[Reply]
eDave 03:23 PM 11-17-2016
Sorry man. My condolences. I just went and hugged my 11yo Toonces. :-)
[Reply]
Dayze 03:39 PM 11-17-2016
putting one of our dogs down, 14 years old, this Saturday at 0930.

gonna suck.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:04 PM 11-17-2016
Got some very sad news this afternoon. My cat pal Baxter has passed away. My wife called me to tell me she rushed him to the vet, but by the time she got there he was gone.

We don't know how old Baxter was, because we got him as a stray, but we've had him for at least 10 years. He loved his people. He was a chow hound and loved hanging out on our screened in back porch in nice weather. We called him "Bubby".

He had gotten frail over the past year, and just finally checked out. We gave him the best cat life we could. He had a good gig. I'll miss him very much.
Ugh... UGH!!! I feel for both of you George. About 18 months ago I rushed home from a business trip in Topeka because our ~16-year-old dog (who had been ailing) was going to pass. They kept her pain-free while I made the trip home, and when I got there and we made the final decision my younger son refused to leave when they put her down. It's rough, I'll pray for you both, and recommend buying a good bottle of wine, sipping, and remembering.
[Reply]
Page 95 of 167
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145 > Last »
Up