ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 167
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
DRU 03:00 PM 05-01-2012

[Reply]
Rain Man 03:29 PM 05-01-2012
Wow, what a strikingly handsome cat, DRU. Is he a particular breed?

And I hope your cat recovers quickly, luv.

My cat O.J. had a major health crisis about a month ago. It turned out that he had a jaw infection, and the little warrior never let us know he had a problem. He had to have surgery for the infection and also had six teeth pulled at the same time because they were cracking. They were all those little tiny teeth up front that are hard to check on routine exams.

He got better and was doing great, and then had a setback with another jaw infection last week. He's on antibiotics again, and we're hoping we'll knock the thing out soon so he can get back on nighttime security patrol.
[Reply]
|Zach| 03:34 PM 05-01-2012

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:35 PM 05-01-2012
Originally Posted by DRU:
That cat looks awesome!
[Reply]
luv 03:37 PM 05-01-2012
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Wow, what a strikingly handsome cat, DRU. Is he a particular breed?

And I hope your cat recovers quickly, luv.

My cat O.J. had a major health crisis about a month ago. It turned out that he had a jaw infection, and the little warrior never let us know he had a problem. He had to have surgery for the infection and also had six teeth pulled at the same time because they were cracking. They were all those little tiny teeth up front that are hard to check on routine exams.

He got better and was doing great, and then had a setback with another jaw infection last week. He's on antibiotics again, and we're hoping we'll knock the thing out soon so he can get back on nighttime security patrol.
Just heard back from the vet. The infection that caused her anal gland to rupture went deeper than she noticed upon first glance. She had to remove some tissue, and also suture a half-dollar sized hole in her skin. The only funny (for me) part is that she will have to wear the "cone of shame" for about a week while she has the sutures. She also has a minor ear infection that is getting treated as well.

The vet said that she is one of the sweetest cats she's seen. She just sits there and purrs at her no matter what she does to her...lol. The bad part is that everything comes to $230. My best friend already told me "a bullet would be cheaper" and that "adopting a new cat only costs like $35".
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:40 PM 05-01-2012
Originally Posted by luv:
Just heard back from the vet. The infection that caused her anal gland to rupture went deeper than she noticed upon first glance. She had to remove some tissue, and also suture a half-dollar sized hole in her skin. The only funny (for me) part is that she will have to wear the "cone of shame" for about a week while she has the sutures. She also has a minor ear infection that is getting treated as well.

The vet said that she is one of the sweetest cats she's seen. She just sits there and purrs at her no matter what she does to her...lol. The bad part is that everything comes to $230. My best friend already told me "a bullet would be cheaper" and that "adopting a new cat only costs like $35".
I'd drop $230 on my cat in a heartbeat. We gave up on Mille after about $700, but totally not because of money - doc said even with the next step we were looking at only about a 15 percent chance of survival. Made the very difficult decision to put her down. **** that guy that told you that.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:41 PM 05-01-2012
Here is my girlfriend's cat. I am not a cat person but this cat is a total badass. He pretty much acts like a dog and follows you around. He also chases deer when they come in the back yard. He is 3 years old and just loves to play. Funny enough but he also will only drink out of glasses!

[Reply]
luv 03:42 PM 05-01-2012
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I'd drop $230 on my cat in a heartbeat. We gave up on Mille after about $700, but totally not because of money - doc said even with the next step we were looking at only about a 15 percent chance of survival. Made the very difficult decision to put her down. **** that guy that told you that.
Oh, although I know he's not a cat fan and that he would never dream of putting that kind of money into a cat, he knows how much I love my cat. He's at least partially kidding.
[Reply]
RockChalk 03:50 PM 05-01-2012
Riley - 16 months old

[Reply]
Mr. Laz 04:04 PM 05-01-2012
Originally Posted by luv:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
My cat had a hyperthyroid condition

i spend 900 bucks for a radioactive iodine shot. It really seems to have worked though because the last test came back clean. i'm a sucker for animals so i probably spend more than i should.
[Reply]
Dayze 04:11 PM 05-01-2012
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
Riley - 16 months old

holy shit! lol. that's a big damned dog.

looks sweet though
[Reply]
RockChalk 04:18 PM 05-01-2012
Originally Posted by Dayze:
holy shit! lol. that's a big damned dog.

looks sweet though
She thinks she is a lap dog. 120lbs. She should really start to fill out in the next 6 months. She and my lab are pretty much inseparable.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:48 PM 05-01-2012
Originally Posted by Laz:
My cat had a hyperthyroid condition

i spend 900 bucks for a radioactive iodine shot. It really seems to have worked though because the last test came back clean. i'm a sucker for animals so i probably spend more than i should.
I spent $3000 on my dog and ended up having to put it down.
[Reply]
Dayze 04:50 PM 05-01-2012
Originally Posted by |Zoccer|:
guilty as shit.

I have a pic very similar to that when we left for 5 minutes to go to a convenience store. dog bed, ripped to shreds. WTF
[Reply]
Frankie 04:52 PM 05-01-2012
Originally Posted by DRU:
Very cool looking cat. :-)
[Reply]
Page 45 of 167
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Up