ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 167
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 07:55 AM 01-21-2011
Originally Posted by Duck Dog:
Me and the mutts.

Your pet ducks don't look too happy.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 10:13 AM 01-21-2011
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
petsmart is the debil dallas chief. local feed outlets have better prices and the staff has more knowledge. Youd be amazed at the stuff you could do inhouse instead of paying a vet.
Ok. Well. The places you mentioned don't keep quite enough squeaky toys, doggie breath mints, kong toys, collars, brushes, and doggie bumble bee costumes etc. to satisfy the Mrs. need for variety. But thanks for the tip anyway! :-)
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 10:17 AM 01-21-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
This reminds me of two of my friends and their families. One family has a unusually oversize Lab. The sweetest dog you'll ever see. Puts his literally cow-size head on your lap like a puppy. The other has one spoiled bitch of a small Poodle. Crazy in the head who barks at anything and everything. Bit me once already when we we were all watching a live soccer match and suddenly jumped in jubilation after a goal. Twelve guys all wearing shorts (summer) jump up and screamed and the excited bitch bites ME out of the 12 in the thigh! Par for my luck. :-)

Lab/Poodle?! I can't get the visualization of the two dogs above mating. It's sick! The only redeemable value in that visual is she would get totally pancaked. :-)
Animal love is strong with this one. :-)

Sorry Frankster... You set them up and I'll knock them down...:-)
[Reply]
Frankie 01:05 PM 01-21-2011
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
Animal love is strong with this one. :-)

Sorry Frankster... You set them up and I'll knock them down...:-)
:-)

Actually that's not what I meant by that sentence. I've fixed it now on my post. Although I don't think the fix helps much.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 01:11 PM 01-21-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
:-)

Actually that's not what I meant by that sentence. I've fixed it now on my post. Although I don't think the fix helps much.
Yeah, I know you didn't. I was just making a bit of sport out of what you said. :-)
[Reply]
Frankie 01:15 PM 01-21-2011
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
Yeah, I know you didn't. I was just making a bit of sport out of what you said. :-)
Hey, I'm usually a bit sharper at 10:14 PM than I was last night. But it was a sleepy night for me.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 01:20 PM 01-21-2011
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
i never understood this fad. people down the street have a lab/poodle. dumbest looking mut ever. Terrible lines.
Not into labridoodles? Don’t blame you.
We took care of a lab/basset mix a couple of years ago. Funny dog, body and face of a lab with short little legs and a braying bark.
I liked him, was fine with keeping him but he was too noisy for Mrs. Radar. We ended up giving him to a former in-law that has a cattle farm. Not griping though, that made room for our Catahoula.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:28 PM 01-21-2011
Molly the Shiba Inu:

She's pretty friggin' wild right now...waiting for the crazy puppy stage to end.
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:29 PM 01-21-2011

[Reply]
Gracie Dean 04:55 PM 01-21-2011
Very Cute SR
[Reply]
rtmike 05:31 PM 01-21-2011
All our daughter could talk about was wanting a Shiba Inu when we were puppy shopping.
We read a couple websites that said to avoid having one with kids????

I'm glad we ended up with an "everybody has one" Golden Retriever. She's kinda rough with him & I fear any other dog would have bit her by now.
[Reply]
CHENZ A! 08:39 PM 01-21-2011
Originally Posted by rtmike:
Looks like we got a "catfish". Luckily we were fortunate enough to get him just a few miles away. Now if I can get the wife to quit comparing him to the one we had to put down.

Awesome looking jungle cat man! Mine loves water too. She will get in the shower with me in the morning and then sit and meow at me until I dry her off. She'll walk up to her water dish and stick both front paws in it while getting a drink. :-)

Here's a video of her from about 4 months ago. I need to take some new video/pictures, because her pelt looks even cooler now.

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:39 AM 01-22-2011
Originally Posted by rtmike:
All our daughter could talk about was wanting a Shiba Inu when we were puppy shopping.
We read a couple websites that said to avoid having one with kids????

I'm glad we ended up with an "everybody has one" Golden Retriever. She's kinda rough with him & I fear any other dog would have bit her by now.
Our kids are 19 and 16, so it was not an issue with them, but I have nieces and nephews that are very young. Mostly it seems she is skittish around them and I could see it being a problem with little kids. She plays hard and nips a lot, so if you have little kids I could see it being a problem. She's not mean at all, she's just wild.
[Reply]
kchero 10:29 AM 01-22-2011
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Hahahaha, very cute indeed.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:00 AM 01-22-2011
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
So how much weed was baked in the birthday cake ?
[Reply]
Page 33 of 167
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Up