ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 64
« First < 14546061626364
Nzoner's Game Room>**** OFFICIAL 2020 CHIEFS Training Camp News and Reports****
Trivers 09:41 AM 08-02-2020
All news, pictures, videos, links, gossip pertaining to 2020 Chiefs Training Camp

Where: Chiefs KC practice facility and via Zoom/Teams

When: Players report 8/31. Padded practices 8/9.

No preseason games.

First game: Houston - 9/10/

CHIEFS Twitter Feed
https://twitter.com/Chiefs

Coach Reid Opening Speech
https://twitter.com/i/status/1288981387358490626
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:06 PM 09-06-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Entering the 2020 season, the running back room looks worse than last year's Week 1 room.

I have total faith in CEH but man, if he's injured and misses a couple of games, it will suddenly limit the offensive game plan because neither Williams nor Darwin Award Thompson have the ability, based on last season of course, to carry the load.

Teams will just load up and blitz the hell out of Mahomes and dare them to run the ball.
Any depth chart that depends on snaps from Darwin Thompson is flawed, IMO.

And while it does look better than last year it this time, you know as well as I do that better than "bad" does not equal "good".
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:48 PM 09-06-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Any depth chart that depends on snaps from Darwin Thompson is flawed, IMO.

And while it does look better than last year it this time, you know as well as I do that better than "bad" does not equal "good".
If the Chiefs had any idea that Damien Williams would have opted out of 2020, I’ll bet dollars to donuts that they would have either drafted another running back late or jumped on Priority UDFA running backs immediately after the draft.

I certainly don’t fault Damien Williams for opting out but the Chiefs running back depth is well below average for the second year in a row.
[Reply]
Coogs 03:56 PM 09-06-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
If the Chiefs had any idea that Damien Williams would have opted out of 2020, I’ll bet dollars to donuts that they would have either drafted another running back late or jumped on Priority UDFA running backs immediately after the draft.

I certainly don’t fault Damien Williams for opting out but the Chiefs running back depth is well below average for the second year in a row.

Coming home from work a couple/three days ago, I was listening to Sirius NFL Channel. It was right after Fournette had signed with Tampa Bay. I am about 90% sure I heard them say the Chiefs and Patriots were also in play for signing him.

When you throw in the rumors of Peterson and the Chiefs, it makes you wonder if Veach will bring in someone else at some point in the near future.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 04:02 PM 09-06-2020
We'll be fine!
[Reply]
Beerthirty 09:06 PM 09-06-2020
Just keep Spencer Ware and Spiller on speed dial.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08-03-2021, 05:00 AM
This message has been deleted by UChieffyBugger.
Page 64 of 64
« First < 14546061626364
Up